剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Some.
据案卷记载
According to the file
你并非总在秘密地点见安-玛丽
you didn't always meet Anne-Marie in covert locations.
你被见到过进出她家
You were seen entering and leaving her home.
是的 我会帮她做些杂务
Yes, well, you know, I'd give her a hand with odd jobs.
她家里没有男人嘛
There was no man about the house.
我对80年代的皇家警♥察♥部队秘密行动战略不了解
I'm no expert in RUC covert tactics in the 1980s
但我猜 让人看到
but I would have thought making it appear that
一位共和主义社区的年轻寡妇
a young woman from a Republican community
似乎跟一个警♥察♥关系不错
has some kind of friendship with a police officer
只会招致麻烦
is only going to invite trouble,
这种麻烦可能会导致你被土制炸♥弹♥埋伏
the sort of trouble that might get you targeted by a pipe bomb
或是害死你的女性朋友
or get your lady friend murdered.
我反对"女性朋友"这个词
I object to the term "lady friend".
你们有怎样的友谊
What level of friendship was it?
什么意思
What do you mean?
她是个挺漂亮的年轻寡妇
She was an attractive young widow.
是 而我当时已经结婚了
Yes, and I was a married man!
案卷上说 有谣言称
According to the file there were rumours that
你们当时有婚外情
the two of you were conducting an affair.
对 但那也就是谣言 闲话
Yeah, but that's what they were: rumours. Just gossip.
就是一群
Drummed up by a bunch of people
不知好赖的人编造的
who were no better than they should've been.
不管怎样 我相信你能理解
Regardless, I'm sure you can see
你们的亲密关系可能给安-玛丽带来了危险
how your intimacy could've put Anne-Marie in jeopardy.
事情不是那样的
That's not what happened!
她1989年4月18日晚
Did she meet a police officer to pass information
是否去见了警♥察♥ 传递情报
on the evening of Tuesday the 18th of April, 1989?
是的
Yes.
-你吗 -是的
- You? - Yes.
那晚发生了什么
What happened that night?
她跟我说 她编谎话说是去
Well, she told me that she'd made up some story
探视个生病的朋友
about going to visit a sick friend.
然后她把情报传递给了我
And she passed the information to me
据我所知 她之后就回家了
and as far as I know she returned home.
你是否跟她的失踪有关
Were you involved in her disappearance?
没有
No.
上帝可鉴 没有
As God is my witness, I was not.
根据失踪人口案卷
According to Missing Persons file,
你是最后见到活着的安-玛丽·麦吉利斯的人
you were the last person to see Anne-Marie McGillis alive.
这个说法不严谨 高级警司
That is an equivocation, Detective Chief Superintendent,
你很清楚
as well you now.
我重述
I'll rephrase.
根据向警方作出的正式口供
You were the last person to admit to police
你是最后见到活着的安-玛丽·麦吉利斯的人
in an official statement to seeing Anne-Marie McGillis alive.
我看着她沿街走远 拐过了街角
I watched her walk down the street, turn the corner.
安-玛丽·麦吉利斯是信任你的
Anne-Marie McGillis trusted you implicitly.
是的 我认为是的
Yes, I believe she did.
皇家警♥察♥部队考虑过一个理论
One theory considered by the RUC
你利用了安-玛丽的信任 将她引入死亡陷阱
is you exploited that trust to lure Anne-Marie to her death.
绝非事实
Completely false.
该理论是 作为天主教♥徒♥
The theory being that as a Catholic
你很可能跟
you were susceptible to relationships
被安-玛丽告密的组织有勾结
with the very organisations that Anne-Marie was informing on.
70年代在那里长大
Look, you know, growing up back then, in the '70s,
在城市里 他们无所不在
you know, in the city, they were everywhere,
他们是文化的一部分
they were part of the culture.
这样的组织吗
This sort of organisation?
得了 我没想参与那个
Oh, come on, no. I didn't want any part of that.
我做了警♥察♥
I became a police officer.
他们的外观有什么眼熟之处吗
Anything familiar about their appearance?
那是另一个时代 完全是另一回事
It was a different time, a different thing, entirely.
但不管怎样 他们穿的衣服类似反腐12组
Nonetheless, they're wearing the clothing associated with OCGs
已经调查了七年多的犯罪集团的打扮
that AC-12 have been investigating for seven years or more.
根本没有直接联♥系♥
There's no direct connection!
安-玛丽·麦吉利斯的遗体
Anne-Marie McGillis's remains
直到2001年才被发现
weren't found until 2001.
72号♥文件
Document 72.
72号♥文件是安-玛丽·麦吉利斯的
Document 72 is the postmortem report
尸检报告
on Anne-Marie McGillis.
死因是头部中一枪
Cause of death was a single gunshot wound to the head.
此外死者两边的手腕 膝盖和脚踝
Additional gunshot wounds were detected bilaterally
也都发现了枪伤
on the victim's wrists, knees and ankles.
从出血导致的伤痕来看
Lesions caused by haemorrhage indicate
这些枪伤是死者生前遭受的
these gunshot wounds were inflicted when the victim was still alive.
安-玛丽·麦吉利斯被用了刑
Anne-Marie McGillis was tortured
而且受伤部位跟你妻子一样
in the same pattern as that inflicted on your wife.
是 但他们当时就那么做
Well, that's how they did it back then.
这未必表示其中有直接关联
But this does not necessitate a direct connection.
她儿子 你见过他吗
Her son. Did you ever meet him?
没有 她总把儿子留在邻居
No. She always left her son with some neighbours
或家族朋友那里
or a family friend, somewhat.
她不希望他卷进来
She never wanted him involved.
安-玛丽失踪后
When Anne-Marie disappeared,
她儿子于10岁成了孤儿
her son was orphaned at the age of ten.
安-玛丽的妹妹和妹夫收留了他
He was taken in by Anne-Marie's sister and her brother-in-law
他们住在利物浦
who resided in Liverpool.
他们收养了这孩子 他改了她的姓
The boy was adopted and he took her surname.
科贝特
Corbett.
约翰·科贝特
John Corbett.
科贝特是安-玛丽的儿子吗
Corbett was Anne-Marie's wee fella?
不
Oh, no.
你要休息一下吗 泰德
Would you like to take a break, Ted?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
好
Ok.
需要我做点什么吗 长官
Is there anything I can do, sir?
给我点时间
Just give me a minute.
马克·莫法特
Mark Moffatt.
-弗莱明督察 -阿诺特警长
- DI Fleming. - DS Arnott.
有时间吗 长官
Do you have a minute, sir?
早不是长官了
The sir's long gone.
喊我马克就行
Mark's fine.
不知你是否记得 我们是反腐12组的
I don't know if you remember us from AC-12.
-可以给我们点时间吗 -好的
- Can you give us a minute? - Yeah, sure.
在我看来 那都过去了
Water under the bridge, as far as I'm concerned.
不记仇
No hard feelings.
我们想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you a couple of questions
是关于你和黑斯廷斯警司的商业关系
about your commercial relationship with Superintendent Hastings.
泰德是大概六年前
Well, Ted was an original investor
一个后来破产的项目的原始投资人
in a development that went south about six years back.
我们恢复了项目 于是我提议泰德买♥♥入
We got it back on track, so I offered Ted a buy-in
以收回他原本的损失
to try and recoup his original losses.
他买♥♥了吗
And did he?
很遗憾 他拿不出钱来
Unfortunately he couldn't come up with the funds.
据黑斯廷斯警司说
According to Superintendent Hastings,
你私下借了他五万镑
you loaned him £50,000 off book.
五万
50?
对 那是我们听到的数字
Yeah. That's the figure we've been given.
我不知道泰德怎么会这么说
I don't know how Ted's got that idea.
你听过约翰·科贝特这个名字吗
Does the name John Corbett mean anything to you?
没有 抱歉
No. Sorry.
没别的事了吧
If that's all?
谢谢你抽时间
Thanks for your time.
代我向泰德问好
Give Ted my best.
科贝特这边没发现
Well, we drew a blank on Corbett.
是 但你看到我们提到那五万镑时他的反应了
Yeah. Well, you saw his reaction when we mentioned the 50 grand.
绝对有问题 我们得查明是什么
Something's not right. Need to find out what.
继续询问 你的权利已宣读
Resuming interview. You remain under caution.
我们现在来更仔细地审视一些
Now let's examine in more detail some evidence
我们于3月14日在你旅馆房♥间发现的证据
we found in your hotel room on the 14th of March.
9号♥图
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表