剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
他们这么做 长官
I mean, the reason they did it, ma'am,
是为了把我从更重要的调查中引开
was to pull me away from the bigger inquiry.
我请您别正中他们的下怀
I would ask you not to give them the satisfaction.
但人们自然会质疑
But it's only natural people will question
这是否会影响你的判断
how it affects your judgment.
我能为黑斯廷斯警司的正直做担♥保♥
I can vouch for Superintendent Hastings' personal integrity.
他不会介意我这么说...
He won't mind my saying...
没人比他更严守规章了
no one's a bigger stickler for regulations.
他仍是最适合这份工作的人
He's still the best man for the job.
好吧
Fine.
但我要说清楚
But let me put this as plainly as possible.
最后机会了 泰德
Last chance, Ted.
明白吗
Clear?
绝对明白 长官 谢谢 长官
Completely, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得取消送花了
We need to cancel those flowers.
不如改送玛芬蛋糕吧
I'm veering towards muffins.
泰德
Ted?
那个 谢谢你刚刚的支持
Oh, look. Thanks for backing me up in there, yeah?
朋友嘛 应该的
Well, what are friends for?
吉尔 我不能
Oh, Gill, I can't, I can't, I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我妻子就是在我们在一起时遇袭的
My wife was attacked exactly the same time as I was with you.
如果这都不叫征兆 那真不知什么才算了
I mean, if that's not a sign, I don't know what is.
泰德
Ted?
真对不起
Look, I'm really sorry,
我还没来得及看那些资料
I haven't had a chance to look through anything
我妻子又进了医院
and my wife's in hospital so...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear.
我就不再多占用你的时间了
Listen, I won't take up any more of your time.
这是提议的更多背景资料
Just a little more background on the proposal.
-好 -有空看看吧
- All right. - Just when you get a moment.
好 谢谢
Oh, yeah, yeah. Thanks.
你好啊 泰瑞 伙计
You all right, Terry, mate?
你好吗
How you doing?
我们是铁哥们 是吧 泰瑞
We're best mates, aren't we, Terry?
那你怎么没提醒我们
Then how come you never warned us
警♥察♥要突袭我们的打印店
about the coppers breaking into our print shop?
我...怕
I was er...scared.
所以说我是你的铁哥们 泰瑞
That's why I'm your best mate, Terry -
我能保护你
to protect you.
对不起 瑞恩
Sorry, Ryan.
啤酒在冰箱里
Beer's in the fridge.
泰瑞 或许你可以描述一下
Terry, maybe you could help us by describing
突袭了打印店的警♥察♥ 以此帮我们
any of the police that raided the print shop?
我不记得了
I er...don't...remember.
对不起
Sorry.
我会忘事
I forget things.
-冰箱里没有啤酒 -那就看冷冻室
- No beers in fridge. - Freezer, then.
抱歉 伙计 你脑袋上有苍蝇
Sorry, mate. There was a fly on you.
天啊
Christ,
我忘了
I forgot.
她在这里多久了
How long's she been there?
至少泰瑞没把她错当成羊腿
At least Terry ain't mistook her for a leg of lamb.
小绵羊
Little sheep.
带头的警♥察♥是谁 泰瑞
Who was in charge of the police, Terry?
你能记起来吗
Can you remember that for me?
不能
No.
我...
I...
我忘事
I forget things.
嗯
Yeah.
你说了
You said.
所以我拍照了
That's why I take photos.
照片呢
Where are they?
这是我们之前见过的那警♥察♥吗
This is the copper we've seen before?
对
Yes.
跟梅妮特·宾德拉是一个组的
Works for the same outfit as Maneet Bindra.
对
Yeah.
他们早在我们让
They've been onto us
哈格雷夫斯参与东田的抢劫前就盯上我们了
since well before we put Hargreaves on the Eastfield job.
我们可没跟哈格雷夫斯说过打印店的事
We never told Hargreaves about the print shop.
是别人泄露了消息
The leak came from somewhere else.
我们有内鬼
We've got a rat.
你冒生命危险抓黑警
You risk your life trying to nick bent coppers,
还跟一个据说清清白白 跟你目标一致的人
you make a deal with a fella that's meant to be straight up
说好了一起干
after the same things you are.
没想到那撒谎混♥蛋♥还会给你设陷阱
You don't expect the lying bastard to start laying traps.
你说什么呢 约翰
What you on about, John?
我看到新摄像头和监视车了
I saw the new camera and the targeted surveillance.
因为近期事件
Following a recent incident,
我们加强了对所有反腐12组组员和家属的保护
we stepped up security on all AC-12 staff and their families.
你知道我说的是什么事吗
Any idea what incident I might be referring to?
据我所知 你们是反腐部的
Last time I checked, you're Anti-Corruption.
你们才没有预算提供这样的保护呢
You haven't got the budget to provide that level of protection.
别跟老狐狸撒谎 小子
Never kid a kidder, son.
萝欣·黑斯廷斯遭到了袭击
There was an assault on Roisin Hastings.
她是黑斯廷斯警司的妻子
Superintendent Hastings' wife.
有人伪造了警证 冒充了我
Someone impersonated me with a forged warrant card.
你又是做伪造的
You're a forger.
那人戴了面罩 就像犯罪集团的人那样
They wore a balaclava. The OCG wear balaclavas.
你问我问题前是需要向我宣读权利的
You meant to caution me before you ask me them kinda things.
来反腐12组 我们公开谈
Well, come into AC-12, we'll go on the record.
将来我会去的
Yeah. One day I will.
等我有足够证据
The day I've got enough evidence
把最高层抓起来的
to put the top brass bang to rights.
你的办法就是袭击他们的妻子吗
By assaulting their wives?
那是不是犯罪集团干的
Did the OCG do it, yes or no?
为了吓唬黑斯廷斯
To put the frighteners on Hastings?
无可奉告
No comment.
好 听仔细了
Right, listen carefully.
我今晚去找你是为了这个
This is why I came round to yours tonight.
我要问你些问题 黑斯廷斯太太
I'm gonna ask you some questions, Mrs Hastings.
恐怕你要吃点苦头了
I'm afraid there's gonna be a bit of suffering on your part.
很抱歉 但我也没办法
I'm sorry about that but it can't be helped.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what you want!
我帮不了你
I can't help you!
天啊
Oh, my God!
不不
Oh, no! No, no, no!
黑斯廷斯警司今晚不在家吗
Superintendent Hastings not at home this evening?
不
No, no.
泰德好久没住这里了
Ted hasn't lived here for a while.
好 都出去
Right, everybody out.
请出去
Out, please.
真佩服你们头儿
Got to give it to your gaffer.
他把太太训练得很好
He's got his missus well trained.
还是该说前妻
Or should I say ex-missus?
录音里是你的声音吗
Is that your voice on the recording?
是你袭击了她吗
Did you carry out the assault?
无可奉告
No comment.
还有呢
And there's more.
后面更有趣了
It gets interesting.
钱
...money.
我们一辈子的积蓄
Our life savings.
还不止
More.
都投资了个不切实际的计划
Invested it in some crackpot scheme.
我都告诉你了
Look, I've told you now.
停下吧 求你
Now stop. Please stop.
放了我吧
Let me go!
相信我 还能更糟的 不信问你丈夫
Believe me, it could be worse. Ask your husband.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表