剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
你别想在警队待下去了 这还只是个开始
You are finished with the Force and that's only the start of it.
天知道
Christ knows
你最终要面临哪些刑事指控
what criminal charges you're gonna end up facing!
黑斯廷斯警司离开房♥间
Superintendent Hastings leaving the room
以免我说什么我会后悔的话
before I say something I'm gonna regret.
谢谢 各位 请大家注意一下
Thank you, everybody. Have your attention, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
到目前为止真是一路坎坷 是吧
Well, it's been one hell of a journey to this point, hasn't it?
我们也是经历了不少起起落落
And there's been a right few ups and downs along the way.
我们中间甚至曾隐藏了腐♥败♥黑警
We've even had to suffer corrupt police officers in our midst.
但可以庆幸的是
But small mercies.
梅妮特的供述 坐实了希尔顿的罪行
Maneet's confession has put the final nail in Hilton's coffin.
希尔顿知道摩霍特拉的事 没错 就是他
Hilton knew about Malhotra. Oh, yeah. He was the one.
他就是那个为
He was the senior police officer
集团犯罪主持大局的高级警官
who was running the show for organised crime.
自杀是他做过的唯一体面的事
Killing himself was the only decent thing that man ever did.
H 可算确定了
H. Finally.
好样的 各位
Well done, everybody. Well done.
作为庆祝
And to celebrate,
我今晚会在红狮酒吧的吧台后放几瓶酒
I am gonna put a few bob behind the bar in the Red Lion tonight
大家可以喝头儿请的酒
so you can all have a drink on the Gaffer.
这可不是每天都有的事 是吧
And that is something that does not happen every day, correct?
-是啊 -继续工作吧 谢谢大家
- True, yeah. - So, carry on. Thank you very much.
-谢谢 -谢谢 长官
- Thank you. - Thanks, sir.
梅妮特到希尔顿 希尔顿到摩霍特拉
Maneet links to Hilton, Hilton to Malhotra,
摩霍特拉再到犯罪集团
Malhotra to the OCG.
而现在犯罪集团内有个卧底
And now there's a UCO inside the OCG.
如果有人能证明头儿是对的
If anyone can prove the Gaffer right,
是希尔顿在操纵一切 那就是她了
that Hilton was the one pulling the strings, it's her.
或证明他是错的
Or prove him wrong.
我们得找到她
We need to find her.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我摔下了楼梯
I fell down the stairs.
维翰
Vihaan.
你不该来
You shouldn't be here.
没事 我在探视许可上写了假名
It's OK, I erm... I used a false name on the VO.
监狱联络官不知道我是警♥察♥
Prison Liaison don't know I'm a police officer.
你什么都做不了
You can't do nothing.
我可以劝劝你
I can talk some sense into you.
你为什么还想帮我
Why do you even want to help me?
是我拉你下水的
I dobbed you in.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
我一直活在谎言里
I've been living a lie,
对我在乎的人保密
keeping secrets from people I care about.
对不起 梅妮特
I'm sorry, Maneet.
我为这一切感到抱歉
For all of it.
我知道
I know you are.
维翰 向反腐12组坦白吧
Vihaan, come clean to AC-12.
告诉他们你知道的一切
Tell them everything you know...
你能更早出来
and you'll be out of here sooner.
看看我
Look at me.
我这还什么都没说呢
This is when I don't say nothing.
不 我不能说
No, I won't talk.
我绝不能说
I'd never talk.
你一直很照顾我
You always looked after me.
我知道
I know.
不能接触
Hands.
帮帮我 梅妮特
Help me, Maneet.
我撑不住的
I ain't up to this.
告诉我要怎么帮你
Tell me how I can help.
妮姬的电♥话♥
Nikki's phone.
我有下注的内部消息
I've got a betting tip.
打错了
Wrong number.
赔率是100:30
Odds at 100 to 30.
你确定吗
You sure?
是100:30
100 to 30.
好 别走
OK. Don't move.
你查过她了
You checked her over?
没武器 没录音设备 她没问题
No weapons, no recording devices. She's clean.
这是为什么事
So, what's all this about?
维翰·摩霍特拉 他不会说的
Vihaan Malhotra. He won't talk.
他已经说了
He did talk.
告诉你怎么联♥系♥我们了
Told you how to get hold of us.
不会再说别的了
And that's all.
我要得到保证他在里面不会出事
I want a guarantee he's safe inside.
-这是为了家人 -不
- This is family. - No.
这是生意
This is business.
以情报为交换
In return for information.
什么的情报
About what?
警方行动
Police operations.
可能会影响你们生意的调查
Investigations that could damage your business.
我曾向希尔顿助理警♥察♥局长传递过情报
I passed information to ACC Hilton.
我也可以为你们递情报
I could do the same for you.
我能想到个我们互惠互利的办法
I've got an idea how we could help each other out.
-晚上好 黑斯廷斯先生 -晚上好
- Good evening, Mr Hastings. - Yeah, evening.
我想问问
I just wanted to ask.
抽水马桶的问题解决了吗
Is that problem with the toilet fixed?
-修好了 先生 -很好
- All sorted, sir. - Good. Good.
抱歉 先生 您的账户有个提醒
Sorry, sir. There's a reminder on your account.
是啊 是有点问题
Oh, yeah. I think there was some issue with that.
我会确保下周付清的
I mean, I'll make sure it gets paid next week.
银行啊 什么都做不好
You know banks - screw everything up.
天啊 还做不做了
Christ sake, this gonna happen or what?
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
跪下
On your knees!
跪下 趴地上
On your knees! On the ground!
那是哪来的
Where'd that come from?
那之前不在那儿的
That weren't there before.
玩什么把戏
What's the game, man?
玩什么把戏
What's the game?
-混♥蛋♥ -长官
- Bastards! - Sir.
这边
This way.
打开
Open it.
中奖了
Jackpot.
好啊
All right?
好
All right.
反腐12组为什么会对此感兴趣
What's AC-12's interest in this?
抱歉 萨曼
Sorry, Sam.
哈格雷夫斯高级警司
Detective Chief Superintendent Hargreaves.
头儿认为他知道怎么撬开他们的嘴
Gaffer thinks he knows the magic words to make them talk.
他们不都是吗
Don't they all?
你们今晚干什么了
What were you all up to tonight?
无可奉告
No comment.
那一车的海♥洛♥因♥
That van...full of H.
太不小心了吧 就放在那里
Bit careless to leave it there for us
被我们抓个正着
to catch you red-handed.
不是我们
Not us.
你是说你没劫持押运物
Are you trying to tell me you didn't hijack the transport?
不是我们
Not us.
那是谁
Who, then?
问那贱♥人♥
Ask the bitch.
-女人吗 -是她陷害了我们
- A woman? - One that set us up.
怎么陷害你了
Set you up how?
昨晚的逮捕后
Following the arrest made last night,
重罪组已完成了
the first round of interviews
第一轮审问
have been completed by Serious Crime.
关于在ED905号♥押运物被劫一案中
The following allegations have been made
被一个犯罪团伙劫走的管制药物
relating to controlled drugs seized by an OCG
现在提出了这样的说法
in the hijack of Transport ED-905.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表