剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
你想说什么吗
Anything you want to confide?
不想
No.
维翰
Vihaan?
我...
I er...
我需要喝杯水
I need a glass of water.
别起来 趴着
Down! Stay down!
趴着 别起来
Down. Down. Stay down.
维翰·摩霍特拉 你被捕了
Vihaan Malhotra, you're under arrest
罪名是共谋抢劫
for conspiracy to commit robbery.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention,
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned, something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
史蒂夫 你没事吧
Steve, are you all right?
-史蒂夫 你没事吧 -嗯
- Steve, are you all right? - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
你的背需要看看吗
Do you need your back looking at?
-你确定 -我没事
- Are you sure? - I'm fine.
来 起来 走
Come on. Up, move!
看看谁回来了 你好啊
Look who's back. How are you doing?
什么东西好香 大餐呢
Something smells good. Proper treat.
好啊
You all right?
-准备好了吗 头儿 -嗯 走吧
- Good to go, boss? - Yeah, let's do this.
塔特林 梅妮特在吗
Tatleen, is Maneet around?
不在 长官 她今天请病假了
No, ma'am. Called in sick today.
胃不舒服
Stomach bug.
好 谢谢
OK, thanks.
文件夹里的9号♥文件
Document 9 in your folders.
9号♥文件列出了一部
Document 9 shows calls made
未注册到期即付手♥机♥的通话记录
from an unregistered pay-as-you-go phone.
也就是"一次性手♥机♥"
A so-called "burner phone"
用以联络其他一次性手♥机♥
to contact other burner phones.
地点三角定位确认你的手♥机♥
Location triangulation places your phone
在通话时 就在你家附近
near your home address at the time of the calls.
你联络的手♥机♥之一
One of the phones you were contacting
经查记录 确认出现在了
has been retrospectively placed
ED905号♥押运物被劫的现场
at the hijack of transport ED-905.
这通电♥话♥是你打的吗 摩霍特拉先生
Did you make this call, Mr Malhotra?
无可奉告
No comment.
我们的搜查队在你家
At your home, our search team
地板下面有所发现
made a discovery under your floorboards,
并提交为JLM-5号♥证物
submitted in evidence as item JLM-5.
JLM-5号♥证物可在11号♥图中看到
JLM-5 can be viewed in Image 11.
还有12号♥图
And Image 12.
旧纸币 总额2.5万镑
Used banknotes in the sum of £25,000.
你如何解释这一发现 摩霍特拉先生
How do you account for this finding, Mr Malhotra?
无可奉告
No comment.
摩霍特拉先生 你是否接受了
Mr Malhotra, have you been receiving bribes
犯罪团伙的贿赂
from an organised crime group
并因此透露了警方行动的
as an inducement to disclose sensitive information
敏感信息
regarding police operations,
尤其是关于ED905号♥押运物的信息
specifically with respect to transport ED-905?
无可奉告
No comment.
好吧 摩霍特拉先生 你想怎么说
OK, Mr Malhotra, whichever way you want to play this,
对我无所谓
it makes no odds to me.
我已问过了皇家检察官
I've consulted with the Crown Prosecutor
是否可以起诉你共谋抢劫
in respect of conspiracy to commit robbery
和公职人员渎职
and malfeasance in a public office.
我认为她会同意 根据现有证据
And I'm satisfied she'll agree the threshold has been reached
可以起诉你以上罪名
to charge you with these offences.
此外 因为有人命损失
Also, given the loss of life,
我们还将寻求授权
I will be seeking authority
起诉你共谋谋杀
to charge you with conspiracy to murder.
你可能知道 一旦被定罪
And as you may know, if convicted,
共谋谋杀的刑罚是终身监禁
conspiracy to murder carries a life sentence.
不不 等等
No. No, wait.
说吧 维翰
Come on, Vihaan.
他们可没说会死人
They never said people would get killed.
-谁 -是谁联络了你 维翰
- Who did? - Who contacted you, Vihaan?
她说她是投♥注♥公♥司♥的
Her said her was from the betting company.
女人吗
A woman?
她说他们有个政策
Her said they had a policy...
为欠巨债的人
of offering people with big debts
制定一个还款计划
a structured repayment programme.
她问了关于我的一切情况
Her took details off me, everything.
她利用我告诉她的个人信息
Her used the personal information I'd given her
查到了我私生活的事
to find out all about my private life.
我要不听她的 她就告诉我家人
And if I don't do what her say, her'd tell my whole family.
你能描述下这名女人吗 维翰
Can you describe this woman, Vihaan?
我
I...
年轻
young.
黑发 混血
Dark hair, mixed race.
暂停询问
Pausing interview.
是那个卧底女警招募了他 却没告诉别人
The UCO recruited him and then she never told anyone.
或许她是为了混入犯罪团伙
Maybe she had to find an informant
必须找到个告密者
as part of ingratiating herself into the OCG.
而上报摩霍特拉可能暴露她的身份
Giving up Malhotra risked blowing her cover.
如果她上报了摩霍特拉
If she had reported Malhotra,
就不会有三名警♥察♥死掉了
three coppers wouldn't be in the morgue right now.
不 这个卧底 她过界了
No, this UCO, she's crossed the line.
鲍威尔不肯告诉我们情况
Powell stonewalled us.
或许摩霍特拉更愿交待
Let's see if Malhotra's more forthcoming.
继续询问
Resuming interview.
这个女人 你见过她几次
Right, this woman - how many times did you meet her?
就两次
Just a couple of times.
第一次是她装成投♥注♥公♥司♥的人
First when her pretended to be from the betting company
第二次是她来勒索我
and then when her blackmailed me.
那之后 你是怎么和这女人保持联络的
So, after that, how did you maintain contact with this woman?
我不能说
No way.
如果你能帮我们找到这女人 维翰
Any lead you can give us tracing this woman, Vihaan,
我们就能告诉法庭 你配合了我们的调查
that would allow us to show the court you've assisted our inquiry.
减少我的刑期吗
Shorten my sentence, yeah?
减少我的寿命差不多
More like shorten my life expectancy.
维翰 这是起紧迫的调查
Vihaan, this is an urgent investigation
旨在寻找凶恶罪犯
seeking hardened criminals.
三名警♥察♥被冷血谋杀
Three police officers murdered in cold blood.
我们得找到这些罪犯 把他们关起来
We need to find these criminals and put them behind bars.
如果你知道名字 而不肯告诉我们
If you know names and you aren't giving them to us,
你的处境只会更糟 维翰
this is only gonna get worse for you, Vihaan.
我们是在给你根救命稻草 伙计
We're throwing you a lifeline here, mate.
我知道你们想干什么
I know what you'm up to.
别跟我装了
Don't act like I don't.
我们想干什么 维翰
What are we up to, Vihaan?
保护你们自己人
Protecting one of your own.
是她把一切都推给了我
Her's the one pointing the finger at me.
你们一副她就没干什么的样子
And everyone's acting like her never done nothing.
我们真不明白你在说什么 维翰
We really don't know what you're talking about, Vihaan.
胡扯
Bollocks.
她跟我一样有罪
Her's as much to blame as me.
谁 谁一样有罪
Who? Who's as much to blame?
我们能跟斯雷特交易了
We're good to go with Slater for a trade.
-什么时候 -今晚
- When? - Tonight.
好啊
Nice one.
是吗
Is it?
-什么意思 -我看你时
- What do you mean? - I look at you.
有个小声音在对我说 "她心软
There's a little voice telling me, "She's soft.
她关键时刻掉链子 她会拖累我们"
She's a bottler. She'll drag us all down."
扯淡 约翰
That's bollocks, John.
那就证明给我看
Then prove it.
我要让斯雷特完蛋
I want to put Slater out of business.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表