剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Wait there.
太好了
Yes.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
过来看看
Come and have a look at this.
你认得他吗
Do you know him?
警♥察♥ 史蒂夫什么的
Copper. Steve something.
阿诺德吗
Arnold...
不知道
Dunno.
他是黑警吗
Is he bent?
在我印象里 白的不得了
Far as I can remember, couldn't be straighter.
你们做得对 伙计们
You did the right thing, lads.
我们之前已经上了梅妮特的当了
We already fell for it once with Maneet.
我们不像他们想的那么蠢
We're not the mugs they think we are.
-好样的 -谢谢 约翰
- Nice one. - Cheers, John.
天啊 约翰
For Christ's sake, John.
他在调查梅妮特的死
He's investigating Maneet's murder.
那我们快点行动吧
Let's get a move on, then.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我有个计划 大计划
I've got a plan. Something big.
好好利用下我们的人 趁这蠢货还没查到
Let's make use of our assets before this muppet gets to them.
地区护士 我来见...
District Nurse, here to see...
简·卡夫迪
..Jane Cafferty?
抱歉 医院的通知经常不到位
Sorry. The hospital are rubbish at notifying people.
他在查了
He's checking.
我就是来做个评估
Just need to do an assessment
确保一切都好
to make sure everything's in place
她能自♥由♥活动 敷药和服药也都没问题
with her mobility, dressings, medication, et cetera.
都挺好的 简还是有点疼
It's fine. Jane's still in a bit of pain.
如果你能看看她就太好了
It'd be good if you could see her.
要不我明天再来吧
Maybe I should try again tomorrow.
没问题了 进去吧
It's all good. Go in.
这边请
This way.
抱歉 可不可以让我们...
I'm sorry. Are you all right to give us a bit of...
当然 我给你们点隐私
Yes, of course, some privacy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 简
Hello, Jane.
我是爱丽丝
I'm Alice.
如果可以 我要先问你几个问题
I need to start by asking you a few questions if that's all right.
我可以喊你简吗
Am I OK to call you Jane?
你朝我开枪
You shot me.
还杀了我的队员
You killed my team.
我发誓 我要不是不能起床
I swear to God, if I wasn't in this bed, I'd...
我们背叛了你 简 但这不是我的意思
We crossed you, Jane, but it wasn't my idea.
我的家人
My family...
他们很安全
They're safe.
没人打算了结你
No one's planning to finish the job on you.
我是来谈生意的
I'm here to talk business.
不 我该做的做完了
No, no, I've done my bit.
丈夫不错
Lovely husband.
孩子也可爱
Lovely kids.
他们的安全是你的首要考虑
Their safety was your first thought.
但你还能因为别的失去他们 简
But there's other ways that you could lose them, Jane.
这我们都知道
As we both know.
拿到我们需要的了吗
Did you get what we need?
-嗯 -好样的
- Yeah. - Good girl.
这是好事
This is good.
或许吧
Maybe.
他们出发了 约翰
They're on the move, John.
但他们增加了安保
But they've upped security.
增加了多少
How much?
四辆护送车 12个武警
Four escort vehicles, 12 AFOs.
我们人不够多
We're outnumbered.
要不取消吧
Maybe we should call it off.
不 我们只能随机应变了
No, we'll just have to cope.
好了 伙计们 他们来了
Right, lads, they're on their way.
记住 完全照我的话做
So remember, you do exactly as I told you.
-好吗 -好
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那好 我们走 上
Yeah. All right, let's go! Let's go! Come on!
走 行动
Let's go! Move! Let's go!
快走 快
Go, go, go, go! Come on!
上上上
Go, go, go, go!
上
Move in!
趴下
Stay down! Get down!
-多名枪手射击 -位置...
- Multiple gunmen firing... - Where is that...
下车 马上下车
Get out! Get out now!
我要出去
I'm getting out!
你干什么
What the hell are you doing?
他差点打死你
He was gonna shoot you!
走吧 李
Come on, Lee, let's go!
快走
Go on, move! Move!
走
Go, go, go!
走
Go, go, go!
太棒了
Very nice!
我请酒 伙计们
Drinks are on me, lads.
交通报告和空中行动随时向我通报
Keep me updated on traffic reports and air ops.
一支车队不会凭空消失
A convoy of vehicles can't just vanish into thin air.
谢谢联络我
Thanks for the call.
你们不是在负责这次调查吗
I thought you lot were meant to be leading this inquiry.
是啊 我们还不能确定是他们
Yeah. We won't know for sure it's them,
除非弹道报告显示与海♥洛♥因♥劫案匹配
unless the Ballistics match the heroin hijack.
是吗 要打赌吗
Oh, yeah? Want to bet against it?
他们这次抢走了什么
What did they get this time?
中♥央♥弹道实验室距这里只有五分钟
Central Ballistic Lab's five minutes down the road.
是一批准备去销毁的自动步♥枪♥
A cache of automatic rifles en route to be destroyed.
多少伤亡
How many casualties?
零
None.
零
None?
听着
Look, I um...
是我搞砸了
I screwed up.
是我错了 你有权...
I got it wrong, and you were right...
-萨曼 -有那样的反应
- Sam... - ..To react the way you did.
没事的
It's fine.
都过去了
Water under the bridge.
我知道 就是...
I know. I just...
我想说出来
I wanted to say it, you know.
对不起
Sorry.
那个
Anyway...
如果能叙叙旧也好 好久没聊聊了
..Be nice to catch up. It's been too long.
好啊
Yes. Sure.
要上来吗
Do you want to come up?
我得把案情整理好
I need to get everything together
准备明天一早向头儿和凯特汇报
for the Gaffer and Kate first thing.
我再打给你
I'll call you.
以你下巴上的胡茬起誓
By the hairs on your chinny-chin-chin.
-约翰 -斯特芬 是我 亲爱的
- John? - Steph. Steph, it's me, love.
我没事 我很安全
I'm OK. I'm safe.
我没有你的消息就会担心
I worry when I don't hear from you.
抱歉我不能多打电♥话♥
I'm sorry I can't call more.
约翰 有警♥察♥来打听你的事
John, there were coppers here asking about you.
我记下了他们的名字
I got their names.
凯特·弗莱明督察和史蒂夫·阿诺特警长
DI Kate Fleming and DS Steve Arnott.
阿诺特
Arnott?
我就按你教的跟他们说了
I just said exactly what you told me to say.
当然了 你做得对
No, I knew you would. Hey, you did the right thing.
听到你的声音真好
It's good to hear your voice.
我爱你
I love you.
我好想你
I miss you so much.
女儿们都还好吗
Are the girls all right?
她们在睡觉
They're sleeping.
我能听听吗
Can I listen?
我去把手♥机♥放在珍玛旁边
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表