剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
by DCS Carmichael, DI Brandyce,
和谭特警长 你的权利已宣读
and PS Tranter. You remain under caution.
你也知道 你可被扣押24小时
As you know, you may be held for up to 24 hours
之后 我们就必须释放你
at which point you will either be released
或起诉你共谋谋杀约翰·科贝特
or charged with conspiracy to murder John Corbett.
暂停询问
Pausing interview.
法灵汉姆警长执行公务
PS Ferringham, on official business.
-怎么回事 -吉尔·毕格罗
- What's going on? - Gill Biggeloe,
警务犯罪专员的高级法律顾问
Senior Legal Counsel to the PCC,
作为正式观察员出席
attending as an official observer
已确保规章得到遵守
to ensure correct procedures are followed.
-我怎么没被告知 -这不是告诉你了吗
- Why wasn't I informed? - You just were.
谢谢
Thank you.
长官
Ma'am.
泰德
Hi, Ted.
继续询问
Resuming interview,
警务犯罪专员的高级法律顾问在旁观察
now with PCC's Senior Legal Counsel observing.
-黑斯廷斯先生 -长官 我们不是
- Mr Hastings... - I... I thought, ma'am,
已经说好 要以我的头衔称呼我吗
that we had agreed that I would be addressed by my rank?
鉴于针对你的指控相当严重
Given the gravity of the charge against you,
我们肯定都不想被指区别对待
I know we'd both hate to be accused of special treatment.
我们最好还是把你当作一个被控
Best we treat you like any normal, regular person
阴谋杀害某人的普通人
who's been accused of plotting to kill someone,
是不是
don't you agree?
你是何时得到确认
When did you receive confirmation
是约翰·科贝特袭击了你妻子的
that John Corbett had assaulted your wife?
抱歉要打探此事
I'm sorry to probe.
我知道这一定让你非常难受
I know this must be extremely upsetting for you.
-3月12日 -具体时间呢
- On the 12th of March. - When on the 12th of March?
是在逮捕他的行动中
During the operation to apprehend him.
好
I see.
真是高压情况 我同情你
Talk about a pressure situation. My heart goes out to you.
在指挥武警包围
To have that trauma at that very same moment
约翰·科贝特时 得知这么可怕的事
as being in command of armed officers surrounding John Corbett.
但是很抱歉
Still, and I'm sorry about this,
我还是得问你接下来发生了什么
I do need to ask you about the events that followed.
布兰迪斯督察
DI Brandyce.
文件夹里的53号♥文件
Document 53 in your folders.
53号♥文件是一份报告
Document 53 is a copy of the report
由3月12日这次行动的
made by the Tactical Firearms Commander
战术武警指挥提交
during said operation on the 12th of March.
报告写于3月13日 并于当日稍晚些时候
Written on the 13th of March and received later that day
呈递给了战略武警指挥
by the Strategic Firearms Commander.
请注意该报告第3页第4段
Drawing your attention to page 3 of said report, paragraph 4.
黑斯廷斯警司向
"Superintendent Hastings relayed
阿诺特警长下达了华氏命令
a Fahrenheit order to DS Arnott."
-你是否下了这个命令 -是的
- Did you give said order? - Yes.
你如何理解该命令
What's your understanding of said order?
我有权调用致命武力
The authority to deploy lethal force
以避免即刻的生命损失
to prevent immediate loss of life
或避免对公众的即刻威胁
or prevent immediate danger to the public.
下达该命令的责任
Responsibility for issuing said order
是属于战略武警指挥的
lies with the Strategic Firearms Commander.
其他警官下达这个命令是不合法的
For the order to be issued by any other officer is unlawful.
科贝特当时已掏了枪
Corbett had already drawn his firearm.
阿诺特警长当时面临了即刻的生命威胁
DS Arnott was facing an immediate threat to life.
我担心阿诺特警长会有所迟疑
I was concerned DS Arnott would hesitate
而科贝特会开枪
and that Corbett would discharge his firearm.
于是我下令救我手下的命
I gave the order to save my officer's life.
你刚得知了是科贝特
In your mind, having just learned that
折磨了你妻子
Corbett had tortured your wife...
你心里没有其他动机吗
..No other motivations were at work?
没有
None.
而且他与你的一位手下
And he was involved in the death
梅妮特·宾德拉警员之死有关
of one of your officers, PC Maneet Bindra.
-是的 -你没想报复科贝特吗
- Yes. - You weren't vengeful towards Corbett?
我的首要考虑始终是
My first concern remained,
所有警♥察♥也都该如此
as it should do for all police officers,
保护生命
the preservation of life.
那你没考虑要保护约翰·科贝特的生命
So, you weren't concerned with preservation of John Corbett's life.
我没导致他的死
I did not cause his death.
那是他擅自行动所导致的后果
He brought it upon himself when he went rogue.
我也并不为此高兴
I take no pleasure in this
但他绝对是自作孽不可活
but the man had it coming to him in spades.
我想回顾你妻子遇袭后 你对雷斯顿警长
I'd like to return to the remarks you made to DS Railston
说的一番话
following the assault on your wife.
是文件夹里的60号♥文件
That's Document 60 in your folders.
60号♥文件是萨曼莎·雷斯顿警长
Document 60 is a crime report by
所写的一份犯罪报告
DS Samantha Railston
详述了爱德华·黑斯廷斯于3月8日
detailing statements made by Edward Hastings
所说的话
on the 8th of March.
第2页第3段 黑斯廷斯警司说
Page 2, para 3: "Superintendent Hastings stated:
不管是谁干的 他最好祈祷
'Whoever's responsible better start praying
他会被送到法官面前 而不是先被我抓到
he's up in front of the judge before I get my hands on him.'"
这话什么意思
What did you mean by that?
就是句气话
It was rhetorical.
如果你真像你说的 "抓到"了他
And what would you have done if, as per your statement,
你会怎么做
you had "got" your "hands on him"?
我会像任何警♥察♥那样
I would have done what any police officer would have done
以严重身体伤害罪逮捕他
and arrested him for grievous bodily harm.
那听上去像一个守法警♥察♥会做的事
Which sounds like what any law-abiding officer would do.
我就是个守法的警♥察♥
Well, I am a law-abiding officer.
但3月12日
And yet on the 12th of March
你下令阿诺特警长冷血地射杀约翰·科贝特
you ordered DS Arnott to shoot John Corbett in cold blood.
为避免即刻生命损失
To prevent an immediate loss of life.
当天晚些时候 你还去探视了李·班克斯
And later that same day you visited Lee Banks,
一名在黑刺监狱在押候审的犯罪团伙成员
an OCG member on remand in Blackthorn Prison.
对 为了打探犯罪集团的情报
Yeah. To harvest information on the OCG.
阿诺特警长正确地
When DS Arnott quite rightly
没有对约翰·科贝特使用致命武力后
did not deploy lethal force against John Corbett,
你是否便决定自己解决问题
did you take matters into your own hands
向李·班克斯透露了
and disclose to Lee Banks
约翰·科贝特是卧底警♥察♥的事实
that John Corbett was an undercover police officer?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
你泄露该信息
Disclosing this information
并期待消息会传到犯罪团伙那里
with the expectation it would be passed on to the OCG?
没有
No!
很抱歉我要提及一件我知道很让你难受的事
I'm really sorry to labour something I know you find very upsetting
但我要回顾一下
but I'd like to return to
约翰·科贝特给你妻子造成的伤
the injuries that John Corbett inflicted on your wife.
-如果你非要提的话 -谢谢
- If you must. - Thank you.
该案件由重罪组处理
The case was dealt with by the Serious Crime Unit.
文件夹里的60号♥文件
Document 60 in your folders.
请注意第2页第2段
Drawing your attention to page 2, para 2:
被问及时 黑斯廷斯警司
"When questioned, Superintendent Hastings
否认知道受害者
denied knowledge of any significance
特定的伤情有任何意义
to the pattern of injuries sustained by the victim."
你是这样跟雷斯顿警长说的吗
That what you said to DS Railston?
是的
Yes.
谢谢你对我们如此坦诚
Thank you for being truthful with us.
这真的让一切都更轻松了
I can't tell you how much easier that makes everything.
作为调查的一部分
Now, as part of our inquiry,
我们有权限查阅你的服役记录
we've been given access to your service record.
服役记录的总结见文件夹里的2号♥文件
The service record is summarised in Document 2 in your folders.
服役记录显示
The service record indicates
爱德华·黑斯廷斯于1982年加入了皇家警♥察♥部队
Edward Hastings joined the Royal Ulster Constabulary in 1982
并做了七年的警员
and served as a police constable for seven years
然后他于1989年升职为警长 并调走
till his promotion to police sergeant and transfer in 1989.
抱歉 我无意为难你
Sorry, I don't mean to put you on the spot
但1980年代在北爱尔兰做了七年警♥察♥
but seven years' policing in Northern Ireland in the 1980s
居然没见过
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表