剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
你怎么知道的
How do you know all this?
是一位调查了
From a private investigator
黑斯廷斯过去的私♥家♥侦♥探♥发现的
who's been looking into Hastings' past.
案卷里都有 很齐全
It's all in the file, chapter and verse.
你自己读 然后告诉我 你觉得我的提议如何
You read it and then tell me how you feel about my proposal.
我加入 说吧
I'm in. Tell me now.
我们要发起一项卧底行动
We're setting up an undercover operation
证明他是黑警
to prove he's bent.
终于扳倒这个害死你妈妈的人
To finally bring down the man who had your mother killed.
绝对是他吗
It's definitely him?
-黑斯廷斯 -对
- Hastings? - Yeah.
吉尔·毕格罗找来了黑斯廷斯警司的
Gill Biggeloe sought incriminating material
证罪材料
on Superintendent Hastings
然后利用它来操纵约翰·科贝特
and then used it to manipulate John Corbett
相信黑斯廷斯警司就是H
into believing Superintendent Hastings is "H".
为什么 吉尔
Why, Gill?
说来话长
It's complicated.
我们有时间
We've got time.
其实 你们没有了
Actually, you don't.
武装战术武警指挥 放下枪 退下
Armed TFC, guns down! Stand by!
好 我们得马上封锁大楼
Okay. We need to shut this building down right now!
-马上放下枪 -听他的
- Guns down now! - Do as he says!
-战术武警指挥 上 -收到 行动
- TFC, now. - Received. Moving in.
-放下枪 -手举起来
- Guns down! - Hands where we can see 'em!
-手举过头 -这是谁授权的
- Hands above your head! - Who authorised this?
我们进入大楼后发现安保防范明显不利
We detected apparent security lapses on entering the building.
武警部允许了我们使用枪♥械♥
The SFC authorised us to deploy firearms.
你的武警都被缴械了 以防万一
All your AFOs are being disarmed as a precaution.
这部一次性手♥机♥
This burner phone...
不会是我被控持有的那部
It isn't the same burner phone I've been accused of owning,
一次性手♥机♥吧 蒂娜
by any chance, Tina, is it?
蒂娜 号♥码
Tina, number.
077...00...
哎呦 真是
Oh, yeah. There it is.
吉尔每次来反腐12组都只找我
You see, Gill only ever visited me when she came to AC-12.
所以我们才错把这部手♥机♥当成了我的
That's how we mistook this phone for mine.
战术武警指挥呼叫6♥4♥
Tfc, 6-4.
是否看到有犯罪集团的人
Any obs on OCG?
6♥4♥ 尚无发现 待命
6-4. No contacts yet. Stand by.
看来救兵不会来了
Looks like the cavalry's not coming over the hill.
是啊
Yeah.
上次点点·柯顿发出那条信息后
The last time Dot Cottan sent that message out,
不出几秒他就被救走了
he was busted out in a couple of seconds.
看来你不如他那么有价值
Looks like you're not as valuable as him -
或者说你不如你以为的那么有价值
or as valuable as you thought you were.
对谁"有价值"呢
"As valuable" to who exactly?
吉尔跟我说 她之前是辩护律师
Well, Gill told me that she was a defence solicitor.
干这份工作会认识很多麻烦人物
You gonna meet a lot of shady types doing that job.
你帮哪个非常凶恶的家伙
So you get some major piece of work...
摆脱了重罪起诉
off a serious criminal charge,
他们便雇用了你
they put you on a retainer.
但这种"美差"是有条件的
But these retainers they come with strings attached,
是吧 吉尔
don't they, Gill?
但我猜 她被那光鲜诱惑住了
But I suspect that she was enticed by the glamour.
为何陷害头儿
Why frame the Gaffer?
揪出一个腐♥败♥分子总是比
It's always more palatable to offer up a rotten apple
揭露体系性腐♥败♥更理想
than to uncover institutionalised corruption.
而反腐12组又一直是
And as AC-12 have been a
犯罪集团的肉中刺
constant thorn in the side of the OCG,
还有比他们的指挥官更好的腐♥败♥分子吗
what better rotten apple than their commanding officer?
是吧 吉尔
Right, Gill?
旅馆的钱
The money in the hotel room.
哪来的
Where did that come from?
你肯定是叫你的罪犯朋友
I bet you asked some of your little criminal mates to...
把钱塞给了莫法特 是吧
slip that through to Moffatt, am I right?
有确凿的不利于黑斯廷斯警司的DNA证据
There's damning DNA evidence against Superintendent Hastings.
算不上确凿 就是几个毛发卵泡细胞罢了
Yeah. It's hardly damning. A couple of hair follicles. Come on.
等等
Hang on.
不会吧 是你干的吗 吉尔
Don't tell me. Was that your doing, Gill?
别担心 泰德
Don't worry, Ted.
我就不让你在大家面前脸红了
I'll spare your blushes in front of everyone.
吉尔用过我旅馆房♥间的洗手间
Gill used the bathroom of my hotel room.
她肯定是从梳子上取下了几根毛发
She must have taken some hairs out of the comb...
然后交给了犯罪团伙 让他们栽赃在了
passed them on to the OCG and they planted them on...
科贝特的尸体上
Corbett's body.
是谁杀了科贝特
Who killed Corbett?
是你下的令吗
Did you give the order?
我们都知道承认了共谋谋杀
We all know confessing to Conspiracy to Murder
我就不能获得免遭起诉的豁免权了
will make me ineligible for immunity from prosecution.
那犯罪集团
And the institutionalised complicity
和黑警间的体系性勾结呢
between organised crime and corrupt police officers?
你没用心听吗 亲爱的
Have you not been listening, love?
根本没这种事
There's no such thing.
我就是一个腐♥败♥分子
I'm just one rotten apple.
别说背叛了我 吉尔
Well, never mind betraying me, Gill.
别说陷害了我 约翰·科贝特呢
Never mind framing me. What about John Corbett?
你让他以为他在追寻真♥相♥
I mean, you let him believe that he was chasing the truth.
为母亲寻求正义
Justice for his mother.
老天爷啊 为了安-玛丽
For Christ sake, for Anne-Marie.
但他是在追寻一个谎言
But instead he was chasing a lie.
你放跑了一只野兔 然后就坐着
You set a hare running and you sat around
看它被群狗撕碎
as you watched the dogs rip it apart.
如此悲惨无意义的死亡
A tragic, senseless death.
37呼叫6♥4♥ 报告情况
3-7. 6-4, sit-rep?
6♥4♥ 还是无情况
6-4. Still no obs.
收到
Received.
长官 看来我们不必再担心
Ma'am, it appears we no longer need to defend ourselves
楼内会有危险了
against a threat in this building.
我们最好尽快
I suggest we make arrangements
安排毕格罗女士的羁押
to transport Miss Biggeloe to custody asap.
好
Agreed.
我来吧 长官
I'll take care of that, ma'am.
谢谢 蒂娜
Thank you, Tina.
吉尔·毕格罗 你被捕了
Gill Biggeloe, you are under arrest
罪名是妨碍司法公正
for Perverting the Course of Justice
和公职人员行为不当
and Misconduct in a Public Office.
长官 我建议您也离开大楼
Sir, I'd advise you get out of the building, too.
嗯 谢谢你 凯特
Yeah. Thank you, Kate.
我恐怕得给你铐上
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cuff you.
到羁押地的路可能很长
Could be a trek to custody.
最好现在先上趟厕所
You might want to do a loo break now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得跟你一起去 抱歉
Gonna have to come with you. I'm sorry.
37呼叫6♥4♥
3-7, 6-4.
6♥4♥收到
6-4. Receiving.
我们让卡尔迈克高级警司和头儿下去了
We're sending down DCS Carmichael and the Gaffer.
我们会让吉尔·毕格罗留在楼上
We'll keep Gill Biggeloe up here
直到护送人员达到
until we can provide escort.
-6♥4♥收到 -谢谢你俩
- 6-4. Received. - Thanks, you two.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
不客气 长官
You're welcome, sir.
只是尽职而已
Just doing our job.
可远远不止如此
It's a damn sight more than that.
我真想喝杯茶
I could murder a cuppa.
天啊
Oh, God.
救命
Help!
放下
Drop it!
AC37
Alpha-Charlie 3-7.
紧急请求从反腐12组撤离两名伤员
Request urgent cas-evac from AC-12 for two persons,
一人低速枪伤 一人刀伤
one low-velocity GSW, one knife wound.
-吉尔 你没事吧 -嗯
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表