剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
I'll put the phone next to Gemma.
警♥察♥局长已向我保证
The Chief Constable has assured me
已采取了必要的安保措施
that all necessary security was in place.
警队决心要
This Force is committed to bringing...
-警长 -制裁这些罪犯
- Sarge. - ..These criminals to justice.
我找到了科贝特的前卧底行动负责人
I've located Corbett's former Covert Ops Manager.
好样的 谢谢 塔特林
Good work. Thanks, Tatleen.
长官 我们找到卧底行动负责人了
Ma'am, we've got the COM.
怀斯副警♥察♥局长
Deputy Chief Constable Wise
将回答剩下的问题
will answer any further questions.
我想再次重申 警队非常感激
I want to reiterate this Force's gratitude
参与行动的警官们
to the officers involved.
把那破玩意关了
Turn that bloody thing off.
谢谢
Cheers.
-卡梅隆督察 -是
- Inspector Cameron? - Yeah.
反腐12组阿诺特警长
DS Arnott, AC-12.
我的督察和我需要找你谈谈梨树行动的事
My DI and I need to speak to you about Operation Pear Tree.
我们能出去谈吗 长官
Can we talk outside, please, ma'am?
我没什么好跟反腐12组说的
I don't have anything to say to AC-12.
督察 你可以主动说 或我们逼你说
Inspector, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
你选吧 长官
It's your choice, ma'am.
凯特·弗莱明督察
DI Kate Fleming.
你们想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你曾是约翰·科贝特的卧底行动负责人
You were John Corbett's Covert Ops Manager?
对
I was.
你和科贝特之间的联络
Communications between yourself and Corbett
大概三个月前中断
dried up about three months ago.
-这是为何 -约翰做事有自己的方式
- Why was that? - John does things his own way.
他对行动的领导方式不满意
He wasn't too happy how the operation was being led.
他具体是对什么不满意
What specifically was he unhappy about?
问这干什么 案卷里不是都有
Why are you asking? It's all in the files.
问题就在这里 长官 案卷里没有
That's the point, ma'am. It isn't.
或许我们不该谈下去了
Maybe we shouldn't be having this conversation.
督察 这是合法调查
Inspector, this is a lawful inquiry.
你有责任配合
It's your duty to cooperate.
你为什么被改派了
Why were you reassigned?
鲍威尔的说法
Powell's version:
我没管理好约翰 导致他行为出格
I'd mismanaged John, failed to keep him onside.
你现在有机会说出真♥相♥了
This is your chance to put the record straight.
约翰认为梨树行动出现了偏离目标的迹象
John thought Pear Tree was showing signs of mission drift.
-我也同意 -怎么偏离了
- I agreed with him. - Drifting how?
我们的目标 是确认犯罪集团
Our brief was to identify high-level links
和黑警之间的高层关系网
between organised crime and corrupt police officers.
然而 鲍威尔却逼我们
Instead, Powell was pushing us
针对低层目标
in the direction of low-level targets.
你跟科贝特的最后一次联络时都说了什么
What was discussed in your last communications with Corbett?
约翰打算在犯罪集团内提升自己的地位
John planned to climb up through the ranks of the OCG.
他很聪明 是天生的领袖
He's a bright bloke, a natural leader.
他觉得只有如此
He reckoned that was the only way
才能接触到级别最高的黑警
of making contact with the highest echelon of corrupt officers.
但计划被鲍威尔否决了
And then Powell vetoed the plan?
于是约翰便丢掉了联络工具 失联了
That's when John threw his toys and we lost contact.
好 那科贝特是否提供过关于
Right, so was there ever any intel from Corbett
高级黑警的情报
on high-ranking corrupt officers?
他认为他已查到了最高黑警
He believed he was onto the top man.
谁
Who?
就是个代号♥
It was just a code name.
我都没太相信
Didn't even think it was real.
H
"H."
谢谢 督察
Thanks, Inspector.
你有时间吗 约翰
You got a minute, John?
当然
Sure. Yeah.
-好啊 -好
- All right. - All right.
你想引起注意
You wanted attention.
你成功了
You've got it.
他来了
He's here.
-我在跟谁说话 -回答就是了
- Who am I talking to? - Just answer.
我们抢到了警方的自动步♥枪♥
We've seized automatic rifles from the police.
这些枪已经过了弹道分♥析♥
They've already been processed through Ballistics so,
再次使用的话
if they're used,
也只会追查到警方实验室
they'll just be traced straight back to the police lab, nowhere else.
我们有工具进行一次抢劫了 我想来策划
We're tooled up, ready for a raid. I want to plan it.
东田仓库
It's the Eastfield Depot,
这一带警队查抄的违♥禁♥品♥
it's where all the police forces in the region
都存放在那里
store seized contraband -
毒品 现金 珠宝 贵重金属
drugs, cash, jewels, precious metals.
我们不想等着车队押运
We don't just want to wait for the transport
一次抢一点
and do it in dribs and drabs.
我们想抢劫仓库 一次把好货都抢走
We want to raid the place, take all the best gear in one go.
1983年的一起著名仓库设施劫案
价值2600万镑的金条 钻石和现金被抢
这可能比宾迈劫案还大
This could be bigger than the Brink's-Mat.
就像你说的 可能是个烫手山芋
You know, like you said... maybe it's too hot to handle.
看来他需要想想
Guess he's gonna have a think about it.
拿着手铐
Take the cuffs.
快点
Take them.
开门
Open the door.
开门
Open the door.
进去
Get in.
把手铐戴上
Put the cuffs on.
快点
Put the cuffs on!
铐在那上 快点
Tie them to that. Go on.
我是约翰·科贝特警长 你企图联♥系♥犯罪团伙
DS John Corbett. You tried to make contact with the OCG.
但他们认出了你
The boys ID'd you.
他们说你白的不得了
They reckon you're as straight as an arrow.
-没说错 -我也一样
- I am. - Yeah. Me too.
我是在尽职
I'm doing my job,
我在调查犯罪集团
I'm investigating high-level connections
和黑警之间的高层关系网
between organised crime and corrupt police officers.
这几起案子 只是为了吸引关注
These stunts have just been to get attention
而且我终于接触到了最高层的人
and I've finally got access to the top man.
-H吗 -我还不知道
- H? - I don't know yet.
是通过电脑链接联络的
Contacts via a computer link -
没有声音 只有文字
no voice, just text.
但如果我能拿到那台电脑
But if I can get hold of that computer,
我们就有机会追踪他
we stand a chance of tracing him.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
我是在独自承担这一切 伙计
I'm carrying all this on my own here, mate.
我需要支援 鲍威尔完全不顶事
I need support. You know, I get nothing off Powell.
她太害怕我会查到什么
She's so scared about what I'll find out,
她只想抓虾兵蟹将
she wants me chasing small fry.
摩霍特拉那样的虾兵蟹将吗
Small fry like Malhotra?
你没说出他 害死了三个警♥察♥
Keeping that to yourself got three coppers killed.
不 如果我说出了摩霍特拉
No, if I'd given up Malhotra,
犯罪团伙马上就会知道他们有内鬼了
the OCG would've known straight off the bat they had a rat.
我要抓的是大鱼
I'm after the big fish.
那就回来 跟我们合作
Then come back in, work with us.
你还不懂吗 那正中他们下怀
Look. Don't you get it? That's what they want.
如果我回去 他们只会起诉我 或让我退休
If I come in, they'll charge me or pension me off,
我根本不会有机会破案
before I get a chance to crack the case.
"他们"想干什么 "他们"是谁
What "they" want? Who's "they"?
那些不希望真♥相♥曝光的人
The people who don't want the truth coming out.
他们前脚让你去做工作
They give you a job
后脚就给你下绊子
and then the first thing they do is cut your balls off.
你害死人了 还有警♥察♥
You've got people killed, coppers among them.
我总得维护卧底身份
I've got to keep my cover.
我打进了凶恶罪犯之中
I'm embedded with hardened criminals.
你说不这样 我还能怎么让他们相信
How else do you expect me to convince them
-我跟他们是一伙儿的 -你过界了
- I'm one of their own? - You've crossed a line.
-你在擅自行动 -对
- You've gone rogue. - Yeah.
他们就想让你这么想
That's what they want you to believe!
-又是"他们" "他们"是谁 -鲍威尔
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表