剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
科贝特向你透露了什么情报
What was the intelligence that Corbett divulged?
该情报是否与勾结犯罪集团的
Was that intelligence relating to the senior police officer
高级警官有关 是不是
complicit with the OCG? Am I right?
还是电脑链接
Or person, or persons,
另一端的那一个或多个人 是吗
who were at the end of that computer link, yes?
是吗
Yes?
-是 -那么情报是什么
- Yes. - So what was the intelligence?
科贝特建议我不要告诉他人
Corbett advised me to limit my disclosure
因为他担心泄密
as he fears there may be a leak.
小史 我看这房♥间里
Well, I am looking round this room, son,
可就只有你和我
and I can only see me and you,
所以我不知道谁会泄密
so I do not know where this leak is gonna come from!
我现在对你可是非常不满 阿诺特警长
You're skating on thin ice with me, DS Arnott...
非常不满
..Wafer thin.
情报到底是什么 小子
So, what was the bloody intelligence, son?
今天下午4点犯罪团伙会和高层见面
A meeting at 4pm today between the OCG and the top man.
在岩壁购物中心
Palisades Shopping Mall.
谢谢
Thank you.
继续吧
As you were.
几点了
What's the time?
他还没来
Oh, he hasn't shown up.
天啊
For Christ's sake!
科贝特走了
Corbett's leaving.
看来对方不会出现了
Looks like it's gonna be a no-show.
该死
Shit.
6♥4♥呼叫37 重要消息
3-7, 6-4. Priority message.
我是37
3-7.
长官 我们认为嫌疑人都有武器
Ma'am, we believe the suspects are armed.
我担心风险评估
I'm concerned about the risk assessment
如果我们冲上去可能对公众构成威胁
re: threat to members of the public if we go in.
待命
Stand by.
我们不能冒险
We can't risk it.
37呼叫6♥4♥ 风险评估不达标
3-7. 6-4, risk assessment negative.
不要靠近 重复 不要靠近
Do not approach. Repeat, do not approach.
收到
Received.
该死
Shit.
SZ35
Sierra Zulu 3-5.
退下
Stand down.
退下
Stand down.
-怎么样 -别问
- How'd it go? - Don't ask.
请进
Yeah.
岩壁购物中心的监视情况报告 长官
Sit rep from the Palisades surveillance, sir.
-他们说H没去 -该死
- They say H is a no-show. - Damn.
-逮捕呢 -没有
- Any arrests? - No.
他们说公众威胁风险太大
They reported too many members of the public at risk.
-天啊 -抱歉 长官
- Christ's sake! - Sorry, sir.
李·班克斯
Lee Banks?
-你是谁 -黑斯廷斯警司
- Who the hell are you? - Superintendent Hastings.
是我部把你抓了进来
My department, we're the ones who put you inside.
我不会对这混♥蛋♥说什么的
I ain't saying a word to this bastard.
坐吧 伙计
Sit down, fella.
本混♥蛋♥有话要对你说
This bastard's got a thing or two to say to you.
相信我
Trust me...
你不会后悔的
you'll be glad you did.
-警长 -什么事
- Sarge. - Yeah?
鉴证组在科贝特的公♥寓♥
Forensics were able to detect DNA
查到了指纹和DNA
and fingerprints at Corbett's apartment.
太好了
Great.
头儿 查到科贝特的指纹了
Boss. We've got Corbett's prints.
就像你们推测的 就像所有警♥察♥那样
As you've both deduced, like everyone joining the police,
科贝特也得提供排除指纹
Corbett had to provided elimination prints
以排除犯罪现场污染
to exclude crime scene contamination.
他的指纹没有被从生物识别系统中抹除
These haven't been erased from the IDENT1 system,
因此 我们能够查阅他于1999年
which gives us access to identity records he submitted
加入警队时提交的身份记录
when he first joined the force in 1999.
"约翰·科贝特"是他于1989年
"John Corbett" was the name he was given
10岁时 被科贝特家收养时
when he was adopted by the Corbett family in 1989,
改的名字
at the age of ten.
他养母的娘家姓是麦吉利斯
His adoptive mother's maiden name was McGillis.
我认为她是位近亲
I believe she was a close relative,
因为科贝特原名是约翰·麦吉利斯
as Corbett's birth name was John McGillis.
他在贝尔法斯特出生
He was born in Belfast.
他父亲叫安东尼·帕特里克·麦吉利斯
His father was Anthony Patrick McGillis,
于1984年死亡
deceased 1984,
他母亲安-玛丽·麦吉利斯于1989年死亡
and his mother Anne-Marie McGillis, deceased 1989.
因此科贝特才被人收养 搬去了利物浦
Hence Corbett's move to Liverpool and the adoption.
好样的
Good work.
这要绝对保密
This is completely confidential.
不要跟我和阿诺特警长之外的任何人说
You don't discuss with anybody except myself and DS Arnott.
尽量去查麦吉利斯家的事
Find out as much as you can on the McGillis family,
-不管要多久 -是 长官
- however long it takes. - Ma'am.
我们联♥系♥上了
We've got contact.
这有点不合常规
It doesn't normally happen this way.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我们得小心点
I'm saying let's be careful.
现在情况挺...紧张的
Things are getting um... strained.
我们都在了
We're both here now.
你能听到吗
Can you hear us?
是他 是科贝特
It's him. It's Corbett.
所以你才没去见面吗
Is that why you didn't make the meeting?
有人给你报信了吗
Did you get a tip-off?
你不确认那次安排的见面吗
Are you going to acknowledge that the meeting was arranged?
这正好是我们为了让对方相信
It's one of the pre-composed responses we've constructed
我们不是假冒的而预想的回应
to convince them they're talking to the right person.
好吧 行了 起来
Yeah. OK. Come on. Get up.
就这样 起来 谢谢
That's it. Up. Up, up. Thank you.
你想多了
You're making a meal of this.
我们都清楚科贝特想要什么
We all know what Corbett wants.
我们就有话直说吧 好吗
So let's just cut to the chase, shall we?
长官 您确定吗
Sir, are you sure?
当然了
Yeah, definitely.
你有什么计划吗
Are you proposing a plan?
是的
Yep.
如果能做到那当然好
Well, that'd be great if it's possible.
好
Ok.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
还我什么意思
What do I mean?
-好了 女士们 -我们怎么停车了
- OK, ladies. - Why are we stopping?
我们得在这里停一下
We need to make a stop here,
在这里核查一下大家给职业介绍所
it's a good place to make sure everyone's documents
准备的证件都周全妥当
are in order for the Employment Agency
然后再去旅社
before we carry on to the hostel.
抱歉这里条件不太好
Sorry it's not very nice,
但我们不会久留
but we won't be here for very long.
米洛斯拉夫会照顾你们的
Miroslav will look after you, yeah.
这边请 女士们
This way, please, ladies.
这边请
This way, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
请在这里等待
Hold there, please.
稍等 好 请跟我来 女士们
One second. OK, follow me, please, ladies.
这边来
This way.
来吧 快走
Come on. Keep Moving.
快到了
Won't be long.
来 这边来 快点的
Come on. This way, please. Hurry up.
我们不用留下的
You know we don't have to stay.
生意是我们谈的
We're the ones who made the deal.
如果我们不参加交易会让人起疑的
It'll look suspicious if we ain't here for the trade.
好 这边来 请
OK, down here, please.
来吧 这边来
Come on, this way, please.
-不 -把她们弄进去
- No! - Get them in!
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表