剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
and answered "no comment" to all the questions put to him.
你的说法无法证实
There's no corroboration of your statement,
是吧 黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings, is there?
李·班克斯是个凶恶罪犯
Now, look, Lee Banks is a hardened criminal.
简直像从石头里挤血
It's like getting blood out of a stone.
他对你开口了
Well, he talked to you.
-是说了点 -为什么
- A little. - Why?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你刚说了 李·班克斯不是很愿开口
Well, you just stated that Lee Banks isn't very forthcoming.
那他为什么会对你开口了
What induced him to speak to you?
我是把他抓起来的
Well, I am the Superintendent of the team
小组的警司
that got him banged up and put behind bars.
如果他肯帮助我的调查
So, if he helps me with my inquiry,
我可以替他向法庭求情
I'll put in a word in to the court
让他们在判刑时
so they can take into account his cooperation
考虑他的配合
when it comes to sentencing.
这也不是什么特别聪明的招数
There really isn't anything very clever about that.
但探视犯人 没有目击证人 没有录音
But visiting a prisoner, with no witness, no recording,
这就不怎么聪明了
that is less clever.
录像补充 接受询问者未回应
For the DIR, the interviewee is not responding.
班克斯具体向你透露了什么关于犯罪团伙的事
What specifically did Banks reveal to you about the OCG
帮到了你的调查
that helped you with your inquiry?
他只说做决定的是约翰·克雷顿
Only that the shots were being called by John Clayton,
也就是约翰·科贝特 还有丽萨·麦奎恩
aka John Corbett, and one Lisa McQueen.
我们来谈谈科贝特和麦奎恩吧
Let's turn to Corbett and McQueen.
你们小组一直在尝试
Your unit has been attempting -
而且一直没成功
without much success it has to be said -
抓捕科贝特
to apprehend Corbett.
与科贝特的最后确认联络是什么时候
When was the last confirmed contact with Corbett?
抱歉 长官 这我得查查了
Well, I'm sorry, ma'am. I'd have to check.
我们查了
We've checked.
是3月12日
It was the 12th of March.
就在你去黑刺监狱探视李·班克斯
A few hours before you visited Lee Banks
几小时前
in Blackthorn Prison.
现在说丽萨·麦奎恩
Now, turning to Lisa McQueen.
你们调查梨树行动的主调查员
She was interviewed by your lead investigators
即弗莱明督察和阿诺特警长
into Operation Pear Tree,
询问了她
DI Fleming and DS Arnott.
我们听过了该询问的数码录像
We've been able to listen to the DIR of that interview.
读抄本
Reading from the transcript.
麦奎恩: 我们接到报信 小组里有内鬼
McQueen: We got a tip-off there was a rat in the unit.
他肯定是害怕了 "他"是指科贝特
He must've lost his bottle." "He" being Corbett.
弗莱明督察: 谁报的信
"DI Fleming: Where did the tip-off come from?
麦奎恩: 消息是黑刺监狱传出来的
McQueen: It came from out of Blackthorn."
黑斯廷斯警司
Superintendent Hastings,
你是否向李·班克斯透露了关于
did you reveal sensitive information to Lee Banks
约翰·科贝特警长在犯罪团伙卧底的
regarding DS John Corbett's undercover operation
-敏感信息 -我没有
- within the OCG? - No, I did not.
如果你那么做了 会造成怎样的后果
What would have been the consequences if you had?
我认为科贝特会考量他的情况
Well, I think Corbett would've considered his position and...
向最近的警局寻求庇护
sought refuge in the nearest police station.
除非犯罪团伙先抓到了他
Unless the OCG got to him first.
录像补充 接受询问者未回应
For the DIR, the interviewee is not responding.
我现在要呈上一次鉴证搜寻获得的证据
I'd now like to present evidence from a forensic recovery
地点是迈克戴公♥司♥拆车厂
at er...McDade and Company Breakers Yard.
67号♥到72号♥图中
Images 67 to 72 show us
是在迈克戴公♥司♥拆车厂
a body bag being forensically recovered
由鉴证人员找到的尸袋
from McDade and Company Breakers Yard.
尸袋中有一些尸块 是一位2012年失踪的
The body bag contains body parts relating to a property developer
地♥产♥开♥发♥商
who's been a missing person since 2012.
杰奎琳·拉维蒂女士
Miss Jacqueline Laverty.
你是否认识拉维蒂女士
Do you recognise Miss Laverty?
是的
Yes, I do.
她是一位
She was the...mistress
被调查警官的情妇
of a police officer who was under investigation,
托尼·盖茨高级督察
DCI Tony Gates.
盖茨当时说
Gates stated at the time,
犯罪团伙杀害拉维蒂女士时
that he was present when Miss Laverty was murdered
他也在场
by members of the OCG.
所以你说 是不是很有可能
So it's highly likely, wouldn't you agree,
这个尸袋 是该犯罪团伙丢弃的
that this body bag was dumped by the OCG?
是的
Yeah. Yes.
尸袋内还有一具残骸
Also present in the body bag were remains
属于一名40岁上下的白人男子
relating to an IC1 male aged approximately 40 years.
尸检表明
A postmortem has revealed
死者因被割喉
that the victim died of exsanguination
失血而死
following a knife wound to the neck.
指纹和DNA匹配了生物识别系统中一位
Fingerprints and DNA match IDENT1 elimination samples
现役警官的排除样本
of a serving police officer.
约翰·科贝特警长
Detective Sergeant John Corbett.
爱德华·黑斯廷斯警司 我认为我们已表明
Superintendent Edward Hastings, I believe we have demonstrated
你有动机希望科贝特死
you had motive to want Corbett dead.
-不 -也有机会和手段
- No... - And the opportunity and means
向李·班克斯透露他的卧底警♥察♥身份
to disclose to Lee Banks that he was an undercover police officer.
不 我绝不会的
No! Never!
我认为 证据已足够
It is clear to me, that threshold test has been passed
因此 我有合法权利逮捕你
and therefore it is my lawful right to arrest you
罪名是涉嫌共谋杀害约翰·科贝特
on suspicion of Conspiracy to Murder John Corbett.
-不不 -你将被羁押
- No, no, no. - You will be held in custody
与此同时 我们将进一步收集对你不利的证据
while we gather further evidence against you.
不 这是怎么回事 我被陷害了
No! What is happening here? I am being framed!
-询问结束 -我不是黑警
- Interview terminated. - Look, I am not bent!
-谢谢 蒂娜 -长官
- Thank you, Tina. - Ma'am.
-你们知道了吧 -是 长官
- I assume you've been informed? - Yes, ma'am.
你们做得对
You did the right thing.
敢揭发自家长官是需要勇气和正直的
Pointing the finger at your own gaffer takes guts, integrity.
这表明我能指望你们俩
It tells me that I can count on the two of you.
指望我们什么 长官
Count on us for what, ma'am?
今天只是个开始
Today was just for starters.
我要证明黑斯廷斯是H
I'm gonna prove that Hastings is "H".
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表