剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
我就知道你是出主意的
I knew you was the brains.
对 我们谈吧
Yeah, let's talk.
多少个姑娘
So...how many girls?
-六到十个 -好
- Six to ten. - Right.
发生了什么
What happened?
东田那票发生了
The Eastfield job, that's what happened.
你们上车 给我们点时间
Get in, lads. Give us a minute.
我懂 我搞砸了
Look, I get it, OK? I screwed up.
东田的货太烫手
The Eastfield goods are too hot.
但妓院被突袭了
But the brothel got raided,
或许我们不该做牲口♥交♥易
so maybe we should avoid the livestock trade.
我也不喜欢
Look, I'm not a fan either.
但我说了 生意归生意
But, as I said, business is business.
不管喜不喜欢 我们就做这个
Like it or not, this is what we do.
那你呢
And do you?
我什么
Do I what?
喜欢吗
Like it.
别问自己这种问题
Don't ask yourself that.
不会得到什么好答案的
It don't lead anywhere helpful.
我做这个 仅此而已
I'm in, that's all.
不论如何吗
No matter what?
我只是做我该做的
I just do what's expected.
他俩是搞上了吗
Them two shagging or what?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
不 重要的还是东田那票
No, what matters is the Eastfield job.
我们得想办法从中获利
We've got to pull together to make it pay off.
-"我们" -你得再去找高层
- "We"? - You've got to go right to the top.
只有最高层能让警♥察♥都放松警惕
Only the top man can get enough coppers looking the other way
我们才好贩货
so we can move the goods on.
我已经安排了一次见面
I've already set up a meet.
很好 丽萨 这正是我们需要的
Nice one, Lise. That's just what we need.
约翰
John?
是我 斯特芬
Yeah, it's me, Steph.
我没事 亲爱的 我很安全
I'm OK, love, I'm safe.
谢天谢地 我都担心死了
Thank God. I've been worried sick.
约翰 那俩反腐部的又来了
John, they was here again, them two from Anti-Corruption.
他们走后我本想马上打给你 但我知道那不好
I wanted to call you straight after but I knew I shouldn't.
没事 你做得对
That's all right, you... you did the right thing.
他们什么事
What did they want?
很可怕 约翰
It's scary, John.
他们问起了北爱尔兰什么的
They was asking about Northern Ireland and that.
甚至还问在哪里是否有家人
They was even asking about family over there.
他们知道什么吗
Well, did they know anything?
知道我妈的事吗
Anything about my mum or anything?
-不 什么都不知道 -那你怎么说的
- No, nothing. - So what did you say?
你知道我绝不会说什么的
You know I'd never say nothing.
当然 我知道你不会说的
No, it's all right. No, I know you wouldn't.
这到底怎么回事
What's this all about?
他们知道安-玛丽的事了吗
Do they know about Anne-Marie?
你知道我不能说工作的事
No, you know I can't talk about the job.
约翰 到底怎么了
John, what's wrong?
约翰
John?
不 我...
No, I'm j...
我就是想你了
I'm just missing you...
我就是好想你 好想女儿们
I'm just missing you and the girls loads, that's all.
我也好想你
We're missing you loads an' all.
我等不及这份工作完事 我可以回家了
I can't wait for this job to be done and I can come home.
-长官 -长官
- Sir. - Sir.
好
Right...
那么
So...
什么情况
what have we got?
网络犯罪小组为我们带来了突破
We've had a breakthrough thanks to our cybercrime team.
科贝特一直在用
Corbett's been communicating
一个电脑链接跟犯罪集团的
with the command level of the organised crime group
-高层联络 -好
- via a computer link. - Great.
我们追踪了链接吗
We traced the link?
并未得出确凿结论 长官
Well, not conclusively, sir
但我们希望能够模拟这个信♥号♥♥
but we're aiming to be in a position to simulate it
这样我们就能利用科贝特
that'll enable us to exploit Corbett's desire
想贩卖♥♥赃物的心理
to fence the seized goods
-引诱他来见面 -很好
- by luring him to a meeting. - Good.
我们对科贝在特默西塞德的家
We've got targeted surveillance in place
进行了针对性监视
at Corbett's family home on Merseyside.
昨晚 有一通一次性手♥机♥打入的电♥话♥
Last night, an incoming call was made by a burner phone
经三角定位 确定信♥号♥♥来自边缘公园一带
that we've triangulated to premises in the Edge Park area,
是一片公♥寓♥楼
a development of apartments -
其中可能就有科贝特的秘密住所
one of which may be Corbett's covert residence.
很好 我们查到他的下落了 查到他了
Great. We've got his location. We've got him.
长官 科贝特过界了
Sir, Corbett's crossed a line,
这已不容争辩
nobody's arguing he hasn't.
但他也是我们
But he's also our best chance
抓住其他黑警的最佳机会
of apprehending other corrupt officers.
科贝特坚信他已经联♥系♥上了最高层黑警
Corbett's convinced he's in contact with the top man.
或许吧 小史
Yeah, well, that's as may be, son,
但我们不能再允许他逍遥法外哪怕一天了
but we cannot have him out there for another day longer. What if...
如果他再犯罪呢
What if he commits another crime?
如果他再杀人呢
What if - God forbid - he takes another life?
长官 如果科贝特不肯就范
Sir, there is a threat-to-life risk
那就有生命威胁的风险了
if Corbett won't come quietly.
那也是他该担心的
Well, that's his lookout.
-谢谢 -长官
- Thank you. - Sir.
长官
Sir.
我会竭尽全力
I'll do everything I can
让他平静自首
to make him give himself up peacefully.
不 小史
No, no, son.
把这个拿好了
You hang on to that.
我们可不能冒险
We're not gonna take any chances here.
是 长官
Sir.
不会到那一步的
It won't come to that.
SZ25
Sierra Zulu 2-5.
已看到 等待确认身份
Contact. Standing by for confirmation of ID.
收到 25
Received, 2-5.
战术武警指挥能看到
TFC, visual.
确认目标身份
Confirming target ID.
哈奈斯特街 西行
Heading west on Harnest Street.
战术武警指挥 6♥4♥是否收到
TFC. Do you copy, 6-4?
6♥4♥ 待命
6-4. Standing by.
战术武警指挥 45可接近目标
TFC. 4-5, clear to approach.
45收到
4-5. Received.
约翰
John.
好啊
Well...
看来我小瞧了你的侦查能力
Guess I underestimated your powers of detection.
你清楚我为什么来 伙计
You know why I'm here, mate.
我们把这一切做个了结吧
Let's bring an end to this whole thing.
-听我说 约翰 -不 你听我说
- Listen to me, John. - No, you listen to me.
就是今天了 最高层
It's on for today. The top man.
我要跟他见面
I'm meeting him.
终于要揭晓了 史蒂夫
Look, this is it, Steve -
那个在背后操纵的黑警
the bent copper pulling the strings.
不仅是那个高层
And not just the top man.
丽萨·麦奎恩 我确定她会倒戈的
Lisa McQueen, she's gonna turn, I'm sure of it.
她有很多年来积攒的联络人
And she's got contacts going back years -
整个组织她都了解
the whole organisation.
你现在抓我 我们再不会有这样的机会了
You nick me now and we'll never get this chance again.
10呼叫45 逮捕目标
4-5, this is 1-0. Apprehend the subject...
马上
right now!
见面在什么地方
Where's the meeting taking place?
不 不行 我知道你想干什么
No. No way. I know your game.
我告诉你 这事就由不得我了
I give you that, and this gets taken out my hands.
你清楚我为什么不能允许事情变成那样
And you know why I can't let that happen.
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表