剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
No.
这我们还得查证
We'll still need to look into that, of course.
我们需要了解
We require information
犯罪集团的高层人员
on the higher echelons of the organised crime group.
你们的要求好多
You're asking a lot.
我得考虑一下
I need to think about that.
我们对一个人尤其感兴趣
There is one individual we're particularly interested in.
你是否知道H这个代号♥
Do you recognise the codename H?
你们头儿在看着吗
Is your boss watching all this?
黑斯廷斯警司已被羁押
Superintendent Hastings is in custody,
正在被调查他与犯罪集团的关系
under investigation for his links with the OCG.
他是H吗
Is he H?
抱歉
Sorry.
无可奉告
No comment.
丽萨 我们最好能有办法
Lisa, it'd be great to have something
证明你在配合我们的调查
to prove you're assisting the inquiry,
好开始帮你争取证人保护计划和豁免权
to get the ball rolling with Witness Protection and immunity.
有一件事我们急需知道
One piece of information we require urgently
就是约翰·克雷顿的下落
is the whereabouts of John Clayton.
我已经好几天没见他了
I ain't seen him for at least a couple of days.
怎么回事
Why not?
我们接到报信 小组里有内鬼
Well, we got a tip-off that there was a rat in the unit.
他肯定是害怕了
He must've lost his bottle.
谁报的信
Where'd the tip-off come from?
不能说名字
No names.
你们得自己去查了
You'll have to find that out for yourselves.
但是
But...
消息是黑刺监狱传出来的
it came from out of Blackthorn.
或许是黑刺里的谁
Maybe someone inside Blackthorn
从其他囚犯那里知道了科贝特
knew about Corbett from another inmate.
那可能性不大
Well, that's a long shot.
科贝特是从默西塞德过来的
Corbett was brought in from Merseyside.
长官 警长
Ma'am, sarge.
黑刺监狱典狱长授权的警♥察♥探视名单
Governor-authorised police visits to Blackthorn Prison.
谢谢 塔特林
Cheers, Tatleen.
头儿3月12日去过那里
The Gaffer made a visit on the 12th of March.
见李·班克斯
To Lee Banks,
监狱里目前唯一的犯罪团伙成员
the only current OCG member inside.
天啊
Christ.
这都白纸黑字写明了
Well, it's there, in black and white.
头儿得知
The Gaffer found out
是科贝特袭击了他妻子
that Corbett was the one responsible for assaulting his wife.
他就去见了李·班克斯
He goes to visit Lee Banks.
李·班克斯把消息传递给了犯罪团伙
Lee Banks passes on the message to the OCG
告诉他们 他们之中有个卧底警♥察♥
that there's an undercover officer in their ranks.
我们当然无从知道事情就是这样
I mean, obviously we don't know that's exactly how it happened
-但 -对 我们不知道
- but... - Yeah, we don't.
好吧
Well...
你知道我必须做什么
You know what I've got to do.
你也没办法 伙计
You've got no choice, mate.
谢谢 史蒂夫
Thanks, Steve.
至于科贝特
Well, as for Corbett,
希望他及时躲起来了
let's hope he went to ground in time.
您拨♥打♥的号♥码暂时无法接通
The number you have dialled is not available.
请在嘟声后留言
Please record your message after the tone.
约翰
John...
如果你能收到
if you get this...
你有危险了
you're in danger.
我觉得你的身份被揭穿了
I think your cover's been compromised.
你得回来
You've gotta come in.
我保证 你会得到公正对待
I promise you, you'll be treated fairly.
我会尽我所能 让你有机会给出你的说法
I'll do all I can so you can give your side of the story.
回来吧 伙计
Just come in, mate,
别等到太迟
before it's too late.
-弗莱明督察 长官 -阿诺特警长 长官
- DI Fleming, ma'am. - DS Arnott, ma'am.
我让兰道督察来做记录了
I've asked DI Randall to take notes.
据我所知 你们想谈一件敏感的事
I've been advised you want to discuss a sensitive matter
是关于反腐12组对梨树行动的调查
relating to AC-12's investigation into Operation Pear Tree.
这个决定对我并不轻松 长官
I don't do this lightly, ma'am.
是关于黑斯廷斯警司 长官
It relates to Superintendent Hastings, ma'am.
我对他近期的
I have a number of concerns
职业行为有诸多担忧
regarding his recent professional conduct.
尤其是一条下达给阿诺特警长的
Specifically there was a potentially unlawful
可能不合法的华氏命令
Fahrenheit order given to DS Arnott...
以及通过未授权卧底行动
and the recovery of the stolen goods involved an
寻回被盗赃物
unauthorised undercover operation.
老天爷
God's sake.
长官 我们还发现了间接证据
Ma'am, we've also detected circumstantial evidence
表明黑斯廷斯警司
that Superintendent Hastings
可能有意曝光了约翰·科贝特的卧底身份
may have deliberately blown John Corbett's cover.
天啊
My God.
科贝特成功到达安全地点了吗
Has Corbett been able to reach a place of safety?
我们还不知道 长官
We don't know yet, ma'am.
我们正在进行紧急审讯 长官
We're conducting urgent inquiries, ma'am,
以求找到他
in an effort to locate him.
鉴于你们的报告 我别无选择
Given what you've disclosed, I've got no choice
只能下令另找别人来调查黑斯廷斯警司
but to order an outside investigation into Superintendent Hastings.
是 长官 我们理解
Yes, ma'am. We understand.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
我们让他待在了反腐12组
We're housing him, ma'am, at AC-12.
很抱歉 长官
Very sorry, sir.
-谢谢 -吉尔
- Thank you. - Uh...Gill.
-你怎么在这儿 -我...
- What are you doing in here? - Yeah, well...
我是为了撬开犯罪团伙嫌犯的嘴
This is my gambit to get the OCG nominal talking.
现在我只能憋在这里 真要疯了
Meanwhile, I'm cooped up in here going off my trolley.
是好消息吧
So... Good news, I think? Yeah.
我们抓捕了犯罪团伙
You know, we managed to neutralise the OCG,
还拿回了东田失窃的赃物
get the loot back from the Eastfield job, so...
应该能重新赢得副警♥察♥局长的信任了
should be back in the DCC's good books, I'd say.
抱歉 泰德 正相反
Sorry, Ted. The opposite.
现在提出了一些非常严肃的指控
There's been some extremely serious allegations
需要得到彻底的调查
which need to be thoroughly investigated.
什么指控
What... What kind of allegations?
我不能说
I'm not at liberty to say.
我知道我现在玩得有点脱
I know I'm playing a bit fast and loose at the moment,
但我的小组会挺我的 他们总会挺我
but my team will back me up, they always do.
也不总会
Not always.
不 我不信
No, I... I don't believe you.
是谁
Name them.
相关的一名或多名警官
The officer, or officers, concerned
所提出的指控
have the right for their allegations
理当被严格保密处理
to be handled in strictest confidence.
老天爷 我自己的组员吗
Mother of God. My own team?
我是作为关切同事
I'm here as a concerned colleague
来向你提议
to offer my sincere advice
如何避免以不体面的方式结束杰出的职业生涯
on how to avoid an embarrassing finish to a distinguished career.
我们得快点行动
Now, we need to move fast.
只要退休 你就不需要接受纪律审查了
Retirement will put you out of reach of disciplinary procedures.
但这世上还有名誉一说呢
Yeah, well, there such a thing as reputation, you know.
都是什么指控
I mean, what are these allegations?
我会反抗的 你等着瞧
I'll fight 'em, just you watch.
是谁在负责调查
Who's leading the investigation?
外来小组 来自反腐部的高级调查员
An outside unit with an Anti-Corruption SIO
至少比你高一阶
at least one rank senior to you.
天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
不会是帕特丽夏·卡尔迈克吧
Not Patricia bloody Carmichael.
那家伙从第一天就直上青云
That one has been fast-tracked from day one.
她根本不像我们这些凡人
She hasn't put in the same years
踏踏实实地干了这么多年
as the rest of us mere mortals.
告诉你 她会把我的人头当做向上爬的梯子
I'll tell you, she'll see my scalp as a step up the ladder,
相信我吧
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表