剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
Don't take the piss, mate! It did, didn't it?
我绝不会害死好警♥察♥
I'd never get an honest copper killed, mate.
黑警 他们活该
The bent ones, they deserve it.
他们都是害虫 包括最高层的
They're vermin, the lot of them, right to the top.
梅妮特可不是黑警
Look, Maneet wasn't bent,
她是想做好事的
she was trying to do the right thing.
什么 我才在做好事
What? I'm doing the right thing.
我做得比其他人都多
I'm doing more right than anyone!
要不是我 他们都能逃脱
Look, if it wasn't for me, they'd all go free,
包括H
H included.
想想吧
Think, mate.
梅妮特没去找你们 或是别人
Maneet didn't reach out to you or anyone else.
她没告诉你们她的打算
She never told you what she was up to.
为什么
And why was that?
因为黑斯廷斯逼走了她
Because Hastings forced her out.
而你们也站在他那边
And you lot backed him.
她的死 你也一样要负有责任
Look, she's dead just as much because of you.
我们拨乱反正
Now put it right, mate.
别让她白死
Yeah? Do this for her.
我们去抓那些黑警 不惜一切
We'll go after the bent bastards. Whatever it takes.
但如果你加入了
But once you're in,
就没有回头路了
there's no turning back.
你加入吗
Are you in?
好
All right.
请在这里等着
Wait there, please.
真没想到监视卡夫迪能有这么大收获
Never would've guessed we'd get so much out of watching Cafferty.
是啊
Yeah.
我在培养一个能听到犯罪集团情报的线人
I've been developing a chis who hears about the OCG.
我本不确定是否靠谱
I wasn't sure if it was going to pan out or not.
-我该知道吗 -不
- Someone I should know about? - No.
是低级的
Low level.
绝对不需要督察操心
Definitely not something to bother a DI about.
那正合我意
Just the way I like it.
卡夫迪警长 你的权利已宣读
PS Cafferty, you remain under caution.
录像补充 我给接受询问者看了19号♥图
For the DIR, I am showing the interview Image 19.
你被捕时
At the time of your arrest,
你跟19号♥图中的人在一起
you were in the company of the person shown in Image 19,
此人为李·班克斯
identified as Lee Banks,
是有多次暴♥力♥犯罪案底的已知罪犯
a known criminal with a history of violent offences
而且长♥期♥与一个犯罪集团有关联
and a long-standing association with an organised crime group.
你怎么认识班克斯的
How do you know Banks?
我今天之前从未见过李·班克斯
I have never met Lee Banks before today.
他是假借名义进入了我家
He gained entry to my home by false pretences.
屏幕上的31号♥图
Image 31, on screen,
是在你家发现的JD-5号♥证物
shows Item JD-5 detected at your address.
JD-5号♥证物是一个信封
JD-5 is an envelope
内有五千镑 均为50镑钞票
containing £5,000 in 50 notes.
你如何解释JD-5号♥证物出现在你家
How do you account for JD-5 being in your home?
还是班克斯
That was Banks again.
他肯定是背着我把东西放在了那里
He must have placed the item there without my knowledge.
2015年 你是否曾出轨
In 2015, were you engaged in an extramarital affair
并决心对此保密
you were determined to keep secret?
阿诺特警长 这问题不相关 而且咄咄逼人
DS Arnott, this line of question is irrelevant and oppressive.
是否有犯罪集团成员
Were you contacted by a representative
为你出轨一事
of an organised crime group
联♥系♥上了你
in connection with your extramarital affair?
简 你不用回答的
Jane, you don't have to say anything.
警长 协助我们的调查
Sergeant, assist with our inquiry
我们会予以考虑
and it will be taken into account.
他们甚至有照片
They even had photos.
你和你情人的照片
Photos of you and your lover?
一家酒吧停车场的监控
CCTV from a pub car park.
天知道他们怎么拿到的
God knows how they got them.
他们还要发给我丈夫
They were gonna show my husband,
我手♥机♥里的所有联络人
everyone in my phone contacts,
我孩子学校的其他家长
the...parents at my kids' school.
为了阻止他们散布照片
And to stop them distributing the photos...
他们要我提供情报
They wanted information...
关于警方行动
on police operations.
起初是小事 后来
Little things at first. And then...
越来越大
it got bigger.
比如ED905号♥押运物的情报
Bigger as in the transport of Seized Goods ED-905?
对
Yes.
那是怎么一回事
So how did that work, then?
他们已从其他人那里知道了这次押运
They already knew about the shipment from another source,
是一个负责组织押运的平民行政职员
a civilian administrator who organised the transport.
然后他们又向我施压 要我改排班表
And then they put pressure on me to rearrange the work schedules
以确保是我的小队
so that it would be my team
负责护送押运货车
responsible for escorting the transport lorry.
最终害死了三名你的无辜队友
Yeah. Which got three innocent members of your team killed.
他们不是无辜的
They weren't innocent.
怎么 他们也参与了
What? They were in on it too?
凯文和雷都受贿了
Kevin and Ray were on the take.
卡尔 喜欢妓♥女♥
Carl had a... taste for prostitutes.
我们本以为只会受轻伤
We thought we were just gonna get minor injuries,
被绑起来
tied up.
犯罪团伙背叛了我们
The OCG crossed us.
他们显然不相信我们
They obviously didn't trust us to
能在随后必然会有的调查中闭紧嘴巴
keep quiet during the investigation that was bound to follow.
最近的一起抢劫 枪♥械♥
And the recent hijack, the firearms,
你知道些什么
what can you tell us about that?
我卧床期间 还跟其他武警有联络
While I was off sick, I was still talking to other AFOs.
ED905号♥押运物的事让大家很担忧
Everyone was rattled after ED-905
所以大家说了好多
so there was a lot of talk.
我得知了那次押运
I found out about the transport.
犯罪团伙派人装成护士
And the OCG sent someone masquerading as a nurse
来勒索我透露具体情报
to blackmail me into revealing the details.
他们这次不光能拿出轨的事威胁我
They didn't just have the affair to threaten me with,
他们还能拿我参与了第一次劫案的事威胁我
they had the fact that I'd been complicit in the first hijack.
是谁勒索你的
Who did the blackmailing?
一个女人 20多 混血
A woman - 20s, mixed race.
最初招募了你的人
The person who first recruited you,
将你带进了这个协助犯罪集团的
the one who brought you into this network of corrupt officers
黑警网络的人
assisting organised crime,
是你刚说的这女人吗
was it this woman you've just described -
还是这个李·班克斯
or this man, Lee Banks?
都不是
Neither.
是警♥察♥吗
A police officer?
应该是的
I think so.
别走开
Stay here.
弗莱明督察暂时离开房♥间
DI Fleming is temporarily leaving the room.
录像补充 我给卡夫迪警长看了一系列图片
For the DIR, I am showing PS Cafferty a series of images.
KF-1号♥图
Kf-1.
KF-2号♥图
Kf-2.
KF-3号♥图
Kf-3.
KF-5号♥图
Kf-5.
KF-6号♥图
Kf-6.
KF-1号♥到6号♥图中的人
KF-1 to KF-6 are a series of images of individuals
都已知属于一个秘密的
known to be part of a clandestine network
黑警网络
of corrupt police officers.
我明确知道
I'm doing so in the full knowledge
在现阶段 照片指认不能被纳入证据
that any photo-ID would not be evidential at this stage.
-阿诺特警长 是否同意 -同意 长官
- DS Arnott, agreed? - Agreed, ma'am.
卡夫迪警长 你是否看到了招募了你的人
PS Cafferty, do you see the person who recruited you?
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表