剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
He did.
而你命令阿诺特警长说出了具体安排
You ordered DS Arnott to disclose those details?
当然了 我可是他的指挥官 老天爷
Damn right I did! I was his commanding officer, for Christ's sake!
这是怎么回事
What the hell's going on here?
在当日 3月12日在岩壁购物中心的
And at that meeting on the same day, 12th of March
那场会面中 发生了什么
at the Palisades Shopping Centre, what happened then?
根本没发生会面
No meeting took place.
-你觉得那是因为什么 -这...
- Why do you think that was? - Well...
科贝特就要被反腐12组抓住了
Corbett was about to be apprehended by AC-12.
我怀疑他对岩壁购物中心的会面撒了谎
I suspect he, you know, lied about the meeting at the Palisades
好借此逃脱
to secure his own escape.
或者他说了实话 但此事被泄露给了H
Or he was telling the truth and the information was leaked to H.
我们没有发现泄露的证据
We detected no evidence of a leak.
我们检查了你的个人通话记录
We examined your personal communications records
没有发现可疑通话
and found no suspicious calls.
但是 我需要你解释两个无法解释的发现
However I do need you to account for two unexplained findings.
我们在反腐12组周边发现了
We've detected activity in the vicinity of AC-12
用来进行非法通讯的
on unregistered mobile phones,
未注册手♥机♥ 即所谓一次性手♥机♥的活动
so-called burner phones, used for illicit communications.
我们已确认了具体的手♥机♥号♥ 蒂娜 谢谢
We've identified a specific burner phone. Tina, thank you.
92号♥文件
Document 92.
92号♥文件是一部未注册手♥机♥的通话记录
Document 92 is a call history of an unregistered mobile:
手♥机♥号♥是07700900856
该设备在近六周里
The device shows clusters of activity
曾多次在反腐12组附近有活动
in the vicinity of AC-12 over the last six weeks,
该手♥机♥还跟其他一次性手♥机♥有联络
and also engaged in communication with other burner phones.
对比下载的门禁记录显示
Cross-checking with door entry download data reveals
只有一名反腐12组警官
only one AC-12 officer
在手♥机♥号♥07700900856
was present in the building on every occasion
每次被检测到时都在楼内
07700 900856 was detected.
那名警官就是爱德华·黑斯廷斯警司
That officer was Superintendent Edward Hastings.
07700900856是你的手♥机♥吗
Is 07700 900856 your phone?
-不是 -你处理掉这部手♥机♥了吗
- No, it is not. - Did you dispose of the phone?
根本没有什么手♥机♥
There was never a phone.
你是否处理掉过任何通讯设备
Have you ever disposed of a communications device?
蒂娜
Tina.
24号♥文件 24号♥文件
Document 24. Document 24...
是一台鉴证组从闪烁夜店搜出的
shows screenshots from a laptop forensically recovered
丽萨·麦奎恩和约翰·科贝特用来
from the Flicker nightclub used by Lisa McQueen
与H通讯的笔记本电脑的截图
and John Corbett to communicate with H.
可以看到 H以文字形式下达命令
As we can see, H issued his orders via text.
我再问一次
I repeat the question.
你是否处理掉过任何通讯设备
Have you ever disposed of a communications device?
-没有 -谭特警长 谢谢
- No. - PS Tranter, thank you.
如卡尔迈克高级警司所说
As stated by DCS Carmichael,
我们检查了爱德华·黑斯廷斯的通讯记录
we examined the communication history of Edward Hastings.
文件夹里的28号♥文件
Document 28 in your folders
是上述的你的
is said communication history
私人注册手♥机♥和你的工作注册手♥机♥的
relating to your personal registered mobile telephone
通讯记录
and your work registered mobile telephone.
我们用这两部手♥机♥采集了位置数据
From these phones, we've been able to harvest location data.
我们在3月5日发现了可疑行为
We detected suspicious behaviour on the 5th of March.
位置数据显示两部手♥机♥当日下午3点
Location data places both phones at the Edge Park Hotel
都在边缘公园旅馆
around 1500 hours that day.
然后用户当天余下时间里都关闭了两部手♥机♥
The user then switches off both phones for the rest of the day.
次日 3月6日位置数据再次出现时
When location data resumes the next day, the 6th of March,
手♥机♥又是在边缘公园旅馆
the phones are back in the Edge Park Hotel.
你为什么关了手♥机♥
Why did you switch off your phones?
我...真不记得了
I um... I really don't recall.
你是否记得那是什么日子 3月5日
Do you recall the significance of that date, the 5th of March?
不
No.
那晚 犯罪团伙对东田仓库实施了持械抢劫
That night the OCG carried out armed robbery at the Eastfield Depot,
并抢走了估计黑市价五千万镑的
making away with seized goods with an estimated street value
-赃物 -对对
- of £50 million. - Yeah. Yeah.
好 抱歉
OK, look, I'm sorry.
我就是忘了日期
I mean, the date must have slipped my mind.
你从3月5日下午3点起 人在哪
Where were you from 1500 hours on the 5th of March?
我待在
Well, I remained...
我待在边缘公园旅馆附近 等待
I remained in and around the Edge Park Hotel on standby
关于反腐12组对东田仓库的监视行动的
for developments for AC-12's surveillance operation
最新情况报告
on the Eastfield Depot.
这可是一项相当重要的行动
This was a... A hugely important operation.
难道你不是必须能联络得上吗
Wasn't it essential that you be contactable?
我们用无线电建立了直接的
Well, we'd established a direct line of communication
通讯渠道
through Airwave radio.
我能直接与我的手下联络
And I had direct dial access to my officers.
我的工作手♥机♥根本用不上
My own works phone was redundant.
你为什么没亲自参加行动
Why didn't you attend the operation in person?
为确保行动的独♥立♥性
To ensure operational independence.
弗莱明督察是战术武警指挥
DI Fleming, she acted as the Tactical Firearms Commander
听从一位独♥立♥的战略武警指挥之命
under an independent Strategic Firearms Commander.
而结果就是 你的行踪不明
The result being your whereabouts were unknown
直到你那晚很晚的时候用无线电进行了联络
until you made contact via an Airwave radio much later that night.
这根本不相干
That's neither here nor there.
我们尝试追踪了你3月5日的行踪
We attempted to trace your movements on the 5th of March.
蒂娜 谢谢
Tina, thank you.
我们检查了边缘公园旅馆附近100米范围内的
Starting from a radius of 100 metres around Edge Park Hotel,
监控和交通摄像头 32号♥图
we examined CCTV and traffic cameras - Image 32.
图中是谁
Who's seen in this image?
-我 -你拿的是什么东西
- Me. - What's the package you're carrying?
我不予回答
I'm reserving comment.
我们追踪了出租车的行车路线
We were able to trace the taxi's journey
查到你在苔石南区下了车
to a drop-off point in Moss Heath area.
我们还是检查了100米范围内的监控
Again, we examined CCTV cameras in a 100-metre radius.
33号♥图
Image 33.
图中是谁
Who's seen in this image?
-我 -图中的你在做什么
- Me. - And what are you doing in this image?
我们通过从夜店搜出的笔记本电脑可知
We know from the recovered laptop from the nightclub
犯罪团伙跟H用在线通讯联♥系♥
that the OCG communicated with H via online messaging.
经检验犯罪团伙的笔记本电脑硬盘
Examination of the OCG's laptop's hard drive
发现了复杂的重定向系统
revealed a sophisticated re-routing system via
用各种VPN掩盖H的IP地址
various VPNs to disguise H's IP address.
虽然我们仍无法确定H的位置
And while we're still unable to determinate H's location,
但我们确定地知道 电脑的硬盘
we know for certain that the hard drive of the computer
肯定有能证明它被用来与
would contain metadata proving it was used
犯罪团伙联络的元数据
to communicate with the OCG.
这样的证据 他会费心费力地去销毁
Evidence that he would take great pains to dispose of.
好
Ok.
我们回头再说
Well, we shall come back to it.
我们已确认 在3月5日晚
As we've established, the night of the 5th of March
犯罪团伙抢劫了东田仓库
saw the OCG robbery at the Eastfield Depot.
当晚22:40
At 2240 hours that night,
基兰·布鲁姆警员发出了0号♥情况呼叫
a Status Zero radio call was made by PC Kieran Bloom,
请求紧急援助农民巷
requesting urgent assistance to Farmers Lane.
你是如何回应该紧急呼叫的
How did you respond to that emergency call?
协助反腐12组
The Authorised Firearms Officers
对东田仓库进行监视行动的
who were giving assistance to the AC-12
武警小组是离得最近的
surveillance of the Eastfield Depot were the
武装响应小组
nearest Armed Response Unit.
鉴于我们有保护生命的责任
And so, given our responsibility towards preserving life,
我允许了武警去进行援助
I authorised the AFOs to render assistance.
而因为你的行为
As a result of your actions,
犯罪团伙带着五千万镑的赃物
the OCG were able to flee Eastfield
逃离了东田
with £50 million worth of seized goods.
我的抉择依据是挽救警♥察♥生命
My decision was based on saving police officers' lives.
我认为那是无价的
Priceless, I would say.
H会希望抢劫成功 是吧
H would have wanted the robbery to succeed, wouldn't he,
这样他就能分享收入
so that he could have shared in the proceeds?
那是假设
That's hypothetical.
你去了一家已知犯罪团伙常去的夜店
You went to a nightclub known to be an OCG haunt
在没有独♥立♥授权的情况下
in the hope of effecting a meeting
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表