剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表
At the minute we're investigating
一些缉毒组的警♥察♥
a number of drugs squad officers
他们涉嫌走私禁运品
who are under suspicion for smuggling contraband
看来他们最喜欢走青山机场
and it seems that Green Hill Aerodrome is their preferred route out.
所以 我们得尽快行动
So that's why we have to move fast.
我们只有一线机会
Because there's only a small window of opportunity
周一就要开始监视了
before the surveillance starts on Monday.
明晚第一趟航♥班♥
So first flight tomorrow night.
之后再来两三趟
Two or three more after that.
到周末就能都运出去
We get it all wrapped up by the weekend.
怎么样
What do you say?
我就是...不相信H会自己来
I just... I don't believe that H would show up on his own.
好啊 好吧
Oh, right. OK.
我现在明白克雷顿怎么会成为这小组的头儿了
So now I get why Clayton ended up bossing this unit.
因为如果是他 就不会这么冒失地惹我生气
Because he would not have the temerity to piss me off.
你去找到克雷顿 叫他过来
Now, you find out where Clayton is, get him in here,
让我好好跟他谈谈
so I can have a proper conversation.
你打算怎么办 丽萨
What are you going to do, Lisa?
丽萨
Lisa...
是警♥察♥
It's the cops!
武装警♥察♥
Armed police!
-武装警♥察♥ -别动
- Armed police! - Stay where you are!
别开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
手举起来
Hands where I can see 'em!
没事 我们在配合了 伙计
It's all right. We're all cooperating, fella.
6♥4♥ 现场安全
6-4, scene secured.
两人已被控制 未持械 可以进入
Two under control. Unarmed clear to enter.
-你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 -不是我
- You crossed us. - Not me. Not me.
-闭嘴 -未持械 可以进入
- Shut up! - Unarmed, all unarmed, move forward.
重复 未持械
Repeat, all unarmed...
搜她
Search.
6♥4♥ 一人受枪伤 需要救护车
6-4. One GSW. Ambulance required.
控制中心收到 一名嫌疑人受伤
Control. Received. One subject down...
你被捕了 罪名是涉嫌共谋...
I'm arresting you on suspicion of Conspiracy...
你被捕了 罪名是涉嫌共谋持械抢劫
I'm arresting you on suspicion of Conspiracy to Commit Armed Robbery.
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒...
It may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned...
但如果被问及时你有所隐瞒
It may harm your defence if you do not mention,
可能会对你的庭审辩护不利
when questioned, something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be used in evidence.
这边走
This way.
这事别想压下去的
There's no keeping this quiet.
头低下
Head down.
AC45 两人被羁押
Alpha Charlie 4-5. Two in custody.
控制中心收到
Control received.
他能活下来吗
Is he gonna survive?
我看不行的
I don't think so.
该死
Shit.
长官
Sir.
长官
Sir.
我就指着你俩救我呢
I was hoping you two guys would save my bacon.
你们怎么做到的
How did you manage it?
我们查了科贝特一次性手♥机♥里的联络人
We exploited the contact numbers from Corbett's burner.
其中一部手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥出现在了夜店
One of these was pinged at the nightclub
我们实时追踪它出了城
and a live trace led us out of town.
这部手♥机♥在米洛斯拉夫·明科维奇的尸体上被发现
The phone was found on Miroslav Minkowicz's body.
好样的
Great work.
谢谢你们在麦奎恩面前继续装样子
Thanks for keeping up the pretence in front of McQueen.
她是我们抓回科贝特的最佳机会
She is our best chance of bringing Corbett in.
请您理解 长官 我们得问您几个问题
You'll appreciate, sir, we do need to ask you a few questions.
当然 我替你们省了麻烦吧
Yeah, well, let me save you the trouble.
怀斯副警♥察♥局长 她把我们撤出了案子
DCC Wise, she took us off the case.
那本可能毁了反腐12组
Could've been the end of AC-12.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry
我没把我的计划告诉你们
that I didn't bring you in on what I was planning
但别无其他办法了
but it was the only way.
很遗憾 科贝特躲了起来
Unfortunately, Corbett has gone to ground.
但我猜 他应该很快就会
But my hunch is he will be back sooner rather than later
夹着尾巴回来
with his tail between his legs.
但现在
But right now, you know what,
我等早上再做笔录
I'll give you a statement in the morning.
-我只想回家 -长官
- I just want to get home. - Sir.
为了您的安全 您最好待在这里
You should remain here for your own protection.
我只想回家
I just... I just want to get home.
在门口安排几个武警好了
Stick a couple of AFOs outside the door.
长官 如果犯罪集团得知您没被羁押
Sir, if the OCG finds out you're not in custody,
就可能对我们都为之付出了
it poses a serious and credible threat
大量努力的调查构成切实的严重威胁
to an investigation we've all worked so hard for.
我们得继续维持假象
We need to maintain the pretence.
嗯
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, OK, yeah.
好
Ok.
-长官 -长官
- Sir. - Sir.
我以为你该早睡了
I thought you'd be in bed.
我担心死了
I was worried sick.
没来得及打电♥话♥
Didn't get a chance to call.
你说升职后你就不用早出晚归了
You said your promotion meant better hours...
你能兼顾妈妈和警♥察♥
..You could be a mum as well as a police officer.
多谢你让我这么愧疚
Thanks for making me feel like shit.
真行
Nice one.
AC61 街道安全
Alpha Charlie 6-1. Corridor secure.
-可以接近 -收到 我们到了
- Clear to approach. - Received. Here now.
你是否参与了
Did you participate in,
以下犯罪 或是否能给出任何
or are you able to provide any information on,
与之相关的信息
the following offences?
2019年2月15日
The hijack of Transport
对ED905号♥押运物的劫持
ED-905 on the 15th of February, 2019,
2019年2月27日 对BC556号♥
the hijack of ballistics transport BC-556
武器押运物的劫持
on the 27th of February, 2019,
2019年3月5日对东田仓库的
and the armed robbery of the Eastfield Depot
持械抢劫
on the 5th of March, 2019?
无可奉告
No comment.
2019年2月15日杀害
The murders of PC Ray Randhawa,
雷·兰多瓦警员
PC Kevin Greysham
凯文·格雷什姆警员
and PC Carl Waldhouse
和卡尔·沃霍斯警员
on the 15th of February, 2019,
以及同日杀害简·卡夫迪警员
and the attempted murder of PS Jane Cafferty
-未遂 -无可奉告
- on the same date? - No comment.
2019年2月23日
The murder of PC Maneet Bindra
或之前杀害梅妮特·宾德拉警员
on or before the 23rd of February, 2019?
无可奉告
No comment.
2019年3月5日杀害莱斯特·哈格雷夫斯
The murder of Detective Chief Superintendent Lester Hargreaves
高级警司
on the 5th of March, 2019?
无可奉告
No comment.
丽萨 我们掌握了大量
Lisa, we've got a mass of evidence
你所属的犯罪团伙的证据
on the organised crime group you're a member of.
在夜店办公室里
From the nightclub office,
鉴证调查员发现了一台笔记本电脑
forensic investigators recovered a laptop computer
键盘上沾满了你的指纹
with your fingerprints all over the keyboard.
如果你被定罪
If convicted,
人生的大好年华都将在监狱里度过
you'll spend the best years of your life in prison.
但你还有别的选择
But there is an alternative.
我们在调查的 是参与了这些
Our side of the inquiry is the corrupt police officers
犯罪的黑警
who've colluded in these offences.
这我们需要你帮忙
We need your help with that.
证人保护计划
Witness Protection.
豁免权
Immunity.
如果你没有因
Provided you're not ineligible
犯下了严重罪行而失去资格的话
due to committing the most serious offences.
你是否参与了任何一起弗莱明督察
Did you participate in any of the murders
提及的杀人案
listed by DI Fleming?
没有
剧集 | 重任在肩 | 导航列表