所以你明确地告诉过他 你一点都不想肛♥交♥
So you told him you absolutely did not want to have anal sex,
- 但是他还是做了 - 是的
- but he did it anyway. - Yes.
然后和他做完之后 他把钱扔给我
And when he was done, he threw money at me.
我没有拿他的钱 我受伤了
I didn't take it. I was... I was hurt.
而且我...我还流着血
And I was... I was bleeding, it's...
我只能从房♥间里跑出去
I just ran out of the room.
最后 警♥察♥来把我接走
Eventually, the police picked me up
然后把我带到急诊室
and took me to the ER.
后来特殊受害者小组的警探...我告诉了他们事情的经过
And then the SVU detectives... I... I told them what happened.
还有...
And, um...
我为我做过的事感到羞耻
I'm ashamed about what I did,
但是我不为我被强♥奸♥而感到羞愧
but I'm not ashamed that I was raped.
而且我想让大家都听到我的故事
And I want everyone to hear my story
好让这个男人再没有机会再去伤害其他的女性
so this man can never hurt another woman again.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没能去成里约
You didn't make it to Rio.
那是不是可以说
Is it fair to say
在你失实控诉我的当事人之前
you were virtually unknown to the public
在社会上根本没什么名气
before you falsely accused my client of this crime?
反对 与案件无关
Objection, relevance.
- 我快说到重点了 法官阁下 - 那就说快点 Varma先生
- I'm getting to it, Your Honor. - Get there quicker, Mr. Varma.
好的
Happy to.
这都只是你精心策划的 想引起公众注意的花招而已 对吗
This is all just an elaborate publicity stunt, isn't it?
一旦我的当事人暴露了你是卖♥♥淫♥女♥
Once my client outed you as a prostitute,
你的人生就完蛋了
your career was over.
所以你要指控他强♥奸♥
So you accused him of rape.
而且现在你想要利用
And now you are hoping to capitalize
你新得到的卑贱的名流地位
on your newfound and sordid celebrity status.
不 我从来不想要以这种方式吸引公众的注意
No, I would never want this kind of publicity.
现在大家都在谈论你
Everybody is talking about you.
大家都在看着你 看着你的身体
Everybody is looking at you. Looking at your body.
你刚刚也说了 你喜欢被别人看到你的"女性魅力"
You just said, you like being seen "As a woman."
- 你享受别人的关注 - 是的 没错
- You enjoy the attention. - Yes, I do.
然而 尽管你做出了这么多努力
And yet, despite all your hard work,
你还是没有资格待在国家队里
you didn't qualify for the team.
我没入选只是因为那一跳被判为技术犯规
My jump was disqualified on a technicality.
这么说不公平
It was unfair.
在四年后的东京 我会归队的
I'll be back, four years from now in Tokyo.
四年后 在你三十岁的时候吗
Four years from now, when you're what, 30?
如果你真的能晋级...如果管理机构
If you do qualify... if the governing body
没有因为你当妓♥女♥把你踢出去
doesn't ban you for being a prostitute.
但是我真正想说的是
But I suppose my real point here is:
以后你的身体状况
your body is never gonna look
- 都不会像现在这么好了 - 反对
- as good as it does right now. - Objection.
我很乐意回答他这个问题
I would actually like to answer that.
四年之后 我的身体状况依然会非常好
My body will look great four years from now.
甚至更好 因为我很努力训练
Better. Because I work hard.
- 比你想象的都要努力 - 是么 转变一下说法
- Harder than you can imagine. - Oh, for a change,
我相信你说的
I believe you there.
我相信你会极其努力去训炼
I believe it is incredibly hard work.
这就是为什么你在遇到迈克尔·惠勒的那个晚上
That's why you wanted to show it off
迫切地去炫耀 卖♥♥弄自己的身体
on the night that you met Michael Wheeler.
反对 强加观点
Objection. Badgering.
我在顺着我的辩护路线 法官阁下
I'm following a line of defense here, Your Honor.
反对无效 证人请继续回答
Overruled. Witness may answer.
是的 我那时候想...想去炫耀
Yes, I wanted to... to... to show off...
然后他拒绝了你
And then he rejected you.
他并没有像你预期那样被你的身体所吸引
He wasn't as impressed by your body as you wanted him to be.
他说你有太多肌肉了 太男性化
He said that you were too muscular, too masculine.
而这就是为什么你哭着说他强♥奸♥ 就是为了报复他
And that's when you cried rape, to get back at him.
- 反对 - 你竟然敢用...
- Objection. - How dare you use...
你竟敢...你把我想成什么人了
How dare you... who do you think you are?
他当时说很喜欢我的身体
He said that he loved my body.
大家都跟我说他们很羡慕我的身体
Everyone tells me that they love my body.
我身高五尺九寸 一百十二磅
I am 5'9, 112 pounds.
- 我仰卧推举可以达到一百五十磅 - 法官阁下 申请休庭
- I bench press 150 pounds. - Your Honor, I need a recess.
我可以做225次深蹲 十次偏差 我的身体状态简直完美
I squat 225, ten reps. I mean, my body is perfect.
- 米勒女士 你这是在... - 我的身体看起来完美
- Ms. Miller, what are you... - It looks perfect!
米勒女士 你在干什么...把衣服穿上
Ms. Miller, what are you... Cover yourself!
- 法官阁下 - 法警
- Your Honor! - Bailiff!
我们申请休庭一天
We're adjourned for the day.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 还有你那混♥蛋♥当事人
Screw you and your son of a bitch client.
我的身体好极了 我简直完美
My body is perfect. I'm perfect.
- 完美 - 别这样
- I'm perfect. - Come on.
膝部抬高点 加油 抬高点
Knees up, come on! Keep them up!
巴尔巴和本森为什么要我们
Barba and Benson good with us
- 跟珍娜说这事 - 我还不知道
- talking to Jenna about this? - I don't know. Yet.
先让我看看我的观点对不对
Just... just let me see if I'm right first.
加油 继续 继续
Come on! Keep going, keep going.
- 查德 - 嗨 我们可以谈谈吗
- Chad? - Hey, can we talk to you?
不 我们已经受够了警♥察♥还有地检的人
No, we've had enough with police and DAs.
- 我们只需要一分钟的时间 - 我需要训练
- We just need one minute. - I need to practice.
- 现在已经晚上十点半了 - 我还很精神
- It's 10:30. - I'm energized.
- 好了 珍娜 - 我可以训练整个晚上
- Okay, Jenna. - I can go all night.
你有看过精神病医生吗
Have you ever talked to a psychiatrist
- 关于你的那些行为 - 不 我...
- about all of your behavior? - No-I...
你知道吗 你们两个必须立刻离开这里 现在 走吧
You know what, you guys gotta get out of here right now, come on.
- 不 我很抱歉 - 不 你的情绪波动
- No, no, I'm sorry. - No... the mood swings,
性冲动 还有你的怒气
sexually acting out, all the anger,
都可能是某个原因导致的
there could be a reason for that.
- 你可能需要药物治疗 - 她所需要的
- You might need medication. - What she needs
是接受训练 好吗
is to train, all right?
还有集中注意力
And focus.
听着 你知道我... 你们俩让开点好吗
Listen, do you know I... just back off a second all right?
听我说 你知道我有多努力吗
Listen to me. Do you know how hard I've worked?
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
控制你的举止 还有情绪的变动
Living with your behavior. Your mood swings.
还有你在这城市疯狂的夜晚
Your wild nights in the city.
你在...你在说什么
What are you... what are you talking about?
- 你们在说什么 - 你们觉得我愚蠢到
- What are you talking... - You guys think I'm stupid
没留意到她的真实状况吗
that I didn't figure out what was going on?
宝贝 听着 你现在出现了些问题
Babe, listen. You have some issues.
但是我们还是有机会可以赢到金牌的
But we can still win a gold medal.
有我在保护你 宝贝
I was protecting you, babe.
等等
Wait.
- 你们都觉得我疯了 - 不是
- You all think I'm crazy. - No.
- 你只是患了心理疾病 - 我...
- You have a mental illness. - I...
- 珍娜 - 我的天啊
- Jenna. - Oh, my God.
听着 嘿 嘿
Listen, hey. Hey...
让我们来帮助你
Let us... let us help you.
离我远一点
Get away from me.
珍娜
Jenna...
我真的觉得你应该去看医生
I really think you should talk to a doctor.
随你怎么想
Whatever.
最高法♥院♥
星期五 十月廿八日
科恩博士 作为一个专业的精神科医生
Dr. Cohen, you are a licensed and certified psychiatrist
- 你检查了珍娜·米勒是吧 - 是的
- who examined Jenna Miller? - That's right.
- 我是上礼拜和米勒太太见的面 - 那你的诊断是什么
- I met Ms. Miller last week. - What was your diagnosis?
珍娜患有躁郁症
Jenna suffers from bipolar disorder.
这是一种由于神经系统的化学物质失衡而导致的病症
It's a medical condition caused by a neurochemical imbalance.
是需要通过药物治疗
It's a lifelong incurable
也终身无法治愈的疾病
illness that can be treated with medication.
可以描述一下病症吗
Can you explain the symptoms?
得此类病的病人
People suffering from this
会经历一些非♥典♥型的情绪波动
disorder experience atypical mood swings.
分为躁郁期和抑郁期
There are manic phases and depressed phases.
那躁郁症对一个职业运动员
How is a professional athlete with bipolar
有什么特别影响吗
particularly affected?
像珍娜这样的运动员
An athlete like Jenna,
她的生活 是一直处在竞赛之中
uh, her culture, it lives in a place where there's competition,
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表