而且她也不是少数族裔
【注:美国有法案规定了高校录取学生的种族比例】
and she's not a minority,
或者顶尖运动员 小提琴家
【注:以上都是申请大学时的加分项】
or an elite athlete, or violinist.
-好的 那你在哪里遇到他的 -哈德逊大学校园里的咖啡厅
- Okay, so where'd you meet him? - The cafe On Hudson's campus.
我女儿也在 是他接近我
My daughter was there. He approached me.
直到刚才你一直以为他是奥尔登·凯斯勒
And you thought he was Alden Kessler till right now?
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉 但我希望你知道
I am so sorry, but I want you to know
我们准备为他的所作所为
that we intend to prosecute this man
起诉这个人
for what he's done,
我们希望你能配合我们的工作
and we hope that we can count on you to cooperate.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you joking?
你想要我告诉全世界我愿意跟招生办公室主任
You want me to tell the world that I was willing to sleep
上♥床♥只为了让我女儿进大学
with the admissions director to get my daughter into college?
你没同意和汤姆·梅特卡夫发生性关系
You didn't consent to having sex with Tom Metcalf.
他欺诈了你
He defrauded you.
我们是两个各展手段的成年人 打雁被雁啄眼
We were two adults playing a game, and the hustler got hustled.
教训吸取了
Lesson learned.
现在怎么办
What now?
罪案已经发生 像其它案件那样处理吧
Well, a crime was committed. Process it like any other case.
我叫鉴证组过来
I'll call CSU.
好的 先生 非常感谢你的合作
Well, sir, I appreciate your cooperation.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
那是梅特卡夫爱巢的主人
That was the owner of Metcalf's sex pad.
顺便说句 今天香港多云
By the way, it's cloudy in Hong Kong.
-他认识梅特卡夫吗 -从来没听说过他
- Does he know Metcalf? - Never heard of him.
那他怎么进那间公♥寓♥的
Then how'd he get in that condo?
不知道
Don't know.
鉴证组在曾的公♥寓♥里找到什么东西吗
CSU find anything in Zeng's apartment?
是的 实际上 还是好东西
Yeah, actually, something good.
我们的骗子先生
Our imposter...
还是影片制♥作♥人
is a filmmaker, too.
展现热情 丰富的经历
Showed compassion, breadth of experience...
你认为那会对她的申请有帮助
So you think it will help her chances?
我相信那会让她更有竞争力
I believe it will make her more competitive
也让我能够为她
and allow me to advocate
更积极地争取机会
more passionately on her behalf.
哦 还没完呢 还有更多
Oh, we're not done. There's more.
好吧...
Well...
-一切都好吧 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
只是 贾斯丁在一场全国性会议中名列第三
Just, uh, Justin came in third at a cross country meet.
他想要外出晚宴来庆祝
He wants to go out to dinner to celebrate,
所以 我觉得我应该出席
so... I think I should go.
摄像机是隐藏的吗
The camera was hidden?
他在衣柜上切了个洞
He cut a hole in the dresser.
你确定梅特卡夫录下了这些
You're sure Metcalf filmed this?
鉴证组在调查摄像机上的指纹 接触DNA
CSU's running the camera for prints, touch DNA,
但他显然在所有场景中占据了主导地位
but he's clearly the leader of the clubhouse.
录像带上有多少女人
How many women are on that tape?
五个 都是母亲
Five, all mothers,
都是想要自己孩子上哈德逊大学
all trying to help their kid get into Hudson.
你们确认了其余女人身份吗
Have you identified the other women?
是的 我们已经确认了 每个人的
Yes, we have, everyone,
但是没有人愿意呈交诉状
but none of them are interested in filing a complaint.
-可以理解 -也是他能一直
- Understandable. - Which is why he keeps doing
-故技重施的原因 -好吧 他让人恶心
- what he is doing. - Well, he's revolting.
这点毫无疑问 但受害者不算很完美
There's no question, but the victim isn't exactly perfect.
我完全同意
I completely agree with you.
她做了个可怖的决定
She made a horrific decision,
但这个案子远不止于关于劳拉
but this case is about something bigger than Laura.
我们还要让这人侵犯多少女人
How many more women are we gonna let this guy victimize?
我是说 不论是否胜诉 我们都需要表明态度
I mean, win or lose, we need to make a statement here.
好吧 你赢了
Okay. You win.
逮捕他
Pick him up.
我们在做正确的事情
We're doing the right thing.
我知道
I know.
这正是我所担心的
That's what I'm worried about.
是的 我和这些女人发生了关系
Yes, I had sex with these women,
但我没录下任何东西
but I never recorded a damn thing.
梅特卡夫先生 你可以欺骗无路可走的中产阶级妇女
Mr. Metcalf, you can con your desperate soccer moms,
但是你骗不了我们
but you can't con us.
-我从没录过东西 -好的 那谁录的
- I never taped a damn thing. - Okay, so who did?
曾先生吗
Mr. Zeng?
我来这儿干嘛
What am I even doing here?
我什么错事也没做
I've done nothing wrong.
什么时候性♥爱♥也犯法了
Since when is having sex a crime?
你所做的根本不是性♥爱♥ 相信我
What you did isn't sex. Trust me.
如果你们要把每个骗女人上♥床♥的家伙都抓起来
If you arrested every guy who ever lied to get women,
会有五千万人坐牢
you'd have 50 million men in prison.
我们不是来这儿讨论你行为是否道德
We're not here to debate the ethics of your behavior,
我们愿意谈条件
but we are willing to discuss a deal.
如果你愿意承认
If you are willing to plead guilty
三♥级♥性侵这个罪名
to sexual assault in the third degree...
性侵 你在开玩笑吗
Sexual assault? You kidding me?
这些骚货求之不得 应该说他们侵犯了我
These chicks were begging for it. If anything, they assaulted me.
承认还是不承认
Yes or no?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Kiss my ass.
梅特卡夫先生 你被捕了
Mr. Metcalf, you are under arrest.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say
都会成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
好吧 所以这个检察官要以强♥奸♥的罪名诉讼吗
Okay, so this prosecutor's gonna file rape charges?
是的
Yes.
嘿 贾斯丁
Hey, Justin.
你还好吗
How you doing?
不好意思 他只是...他现在心情不好
Sorry, he's just... he's having a hard time.
-可以理解 -他只是...他很害怕
- Understandable. - He's just... he's terrified
全部的事情都会公开于众
all of this is gonna become public,
所以
so...
你觉得我们能赢下这场官司吗
You think we can win this case?
我觉得我们的胜算很大
I think that we have a pretty decent chance,
而且我们需要你作证
and we are going to need you to testify,
站在法庭上
to stand up there,
告诉陪审团梅特卡夫欺骗的严重性
tell that jury the depths of Metcalf's deceit.
只是 你知道 我的家人 他们 呃..
It's just, you know, my family, they're, um...
他们觉得丢脸 你刚刚也看到了
they're ashamed, as you just saw.
我是说 这个梅特卡夫 他就好像是
I mean, this Metcalf guy, he... it's like he...
他知道当时的我有多么的软弱 你明白吗
he saw how weak and vulnerable I was, you know?
而且他知道...他知道我有多想
And he knew... he knew how obsessed I was
让贾斯丁进哈德逊大学
with getting Justin into Hudson.
我明白
I understand.
在这种想进私立学校的疯狂念想中
It's very easy to get lost
很容易迷失自我
in this private school madness.
他利用每一个弱点和你所有的疑虑
And he preys on every weakness and... and doubt you possess.
我只是觉得我太傻了
I just... I feel so stupid
太可悲了
and pathetic.
但是他的所作所为 我想说 他让我
But what he did, I mean, he... he made me hate myself
更加恨我自己 这点很让我难受
even more than I do, which is not easy.
我要让他体会到我所受过的屈辱和痛苦
I want him to feel the humiliation and pain that I felt.
我们会竭尽全力的 劳拉
We're gonna do our best, Laura.
-这点我可以向你保证 -好的
- That I can promise you. - Okay.
动议听证会
星期二 九月廿七日
首先 没有证据证明
First off, there is no proof
我的委托人录了这些性♥爱♥录像带
that my client actually recorded these sex tapes.
完全没有 而且 劳拉·柯莱特是这些录像带中唯一一个
None. Moreover, Laura Collett is the only woman on these tapes
报♥警♥的女性
who's filed a police report.
其他女性没有站出来
The other women have not come forward,
而且她们已经拒绝配合这次诉讼
and they have refused to cooperate with the prosecution.
综上所述 这些录像带是不相关的
As such, these tapes are irrelevant,
毫无疑问
and without question,
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表