应该是永远证实了
Rodney's DNA doesn't match the semen in the rape kit.
罗德尼的DNA和强♥奸♥检测的精♥液♥样本不一致
But the good news is,
但是好消息是
we got a familial hit to a guy named Mark Brown.
样本和马克·布朗有亲属关系
Arrested in 2013. Rape one.
他在2013年被捕 一级强♥奸♥罪
Where is he now?
他现在在哪
He's doing 7-10 in Sing Sing.
在新新监狱服刑七到十年
He raped a math teacher in the Bronx.
他在布朗克斯强♥奸♥了一个数学老师
Okay, so go to Sing Sing, talk to this Mark guy,
好吧 那就去新新监狱和这个马克聊聊
and get the names of all male family members
还要找到住在这个地区内和他有亲属关系的
living in the area.
所有男性的姓名
星期五 二月十日
新新监狱
You want me to tell you if I got family in the area?
你们想让我说出住在那里的亲属
What else you want me to do? Wash your car?
你们还想要我♥干♥嘛 给你们洗车吗
No, we have people who do that.
不用 我们有人做那个
One of the few perks to being a cop.
这是做警♥察♥的福利之一
Listen, we talked to the warden,
听着 我们跟典狱长谈过了
he said if you help us out, he's gonna
他说如果你帮我们一把 他会
look into that request you made for a TV.
审查你想要台电视机的申请
Have him put it in writing.
让他白纸黑字写下来
If you don't care about a critically injured family member,
如果你不关心自己性命垂危的家人
that's on you. Critically injured?
那也是你的事 性命垂危
Wait, what are you talking about?
等等 你们在说什么
We're here looking for blood.
我们是来找血源的
Yeah, there was a car crash and somebody got hurt.
对 有人遇到了车祸 受了伤
He needs blood, so we ran his DNA,
他需要输血 所以我们查了他的DNA
found out that you're a familial match.
发现你跟他有亲属关系
Now do you have any family in the city?
如今你还有住在市里的家人吗
Jersey?
新泽西呢
Yeah, my brother Nick.
有的 我的弟弟尼克
I mean... he okay? He gonna make it?
我是说 他没事吧 能活下来吗
Not sure. Well, if he gets
说不好 医生说
his transfusion, the docs think he's gonna pull through.
如果他够输血的话不会有事的
Oh, God. It's gotta be Nick.
哦 天哪 那肯定是尼克
He lives in the East Village, but...
他住在东村 但是
My mom know about this?
我妈妈知道这件事吗
Uh, no we haven't been able to contact her yet.
不 我们还没能联♥系♥到她
But listen, do you have Nick's address and where he works, maybe?
但是听着 你有尼克的住址吗 或许还有他的工作地点
He's an accountant at one of those giant accounting firms.
他在那种大型会计事务所里做会计
Thanks for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间
第六大道1217号♥
RCFY会计事务所
Nick Brown? Yes?
谁是尼克·布朗 什么事
NYPD, can you come with us, please?
纽约警♥察♥ 能跟我们走一趟吗
You here about the bartender?
你们是为了那个酒保来的
Yeah, how'd you know that, Nick?
是的 你是怎么知道的 尼克
I heard... I heard someone attacked her.
我听说有人袭击了她
You heard? From who?
你听说 听谁说的
A guy I-I know at the bar.
一个我在酒吧认识的人
All right, well, why don't you come down with us, huh?
好吧 你还是跟我们去一趟吧 怎么样
I did it. Okay?
是我做的 好吗
I raped her.
我强♥奸♥的她
I couldn't help it.
我实在是忍♥不住
I was born this way. I was born to be a rapist.
我天生如此 我天生是个强♥奸♥犯
All right, stand up and turn around.
好吧 站起来转过身去
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权利保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you
你所说的任何话都有可能作为不利证据
in the court of law.
呈堂证供
My father was a monster.
我父亲是个禽兽
He did seven years in jail for rape, three counts.
他因强♥奸♥罪入狱七年 共三项罪名
He said he couldn't help himself.
他说他忍♥不住冲动
It was in his DNA, which means it's in mine.
那是他的本能 意味着也是我的本能
It was just a matter of time.
这只是时间问题
It's in my blood. It's who I am.
这流淌我的血液里 这是我的真面目
Nick, enough.
尼克 够了
My client has information that can help you
我的客户有信息可以帮你们
solve an outstanding case involving a serial rapist.
解决一桩关于一件连环强♥奸♥犯的悬案
Let's hear it. Sure.
那就听听吧 当然
After you talk to the DA and make us a deal.
得等到你们跟检察官谈过拿到认罪协议
Yeah, we're happy to run that up the flag pole,
好吧 我们很乐意帮你们
but we are gonna need a little taste.
但我们要先尝点甜头
You gotta give us a preview,
你要先给我们透露点东西
something that tells us that you're credible.
能够证实你的可信度的消息
I know who the River Rapist is.
我知道谁是河道强♥奸♥犯
The River Rapist?
那个大河强♥奸♥犯
You know him?
你认识他
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Not yet.
先不急
Just what we discussed.
照我们讨论过的来
He gags his victims with socks.
他用袜子堵受害者的嘴
Congratulations, you read a newspaper.
恭喜 你还看新闻
You didn't let me finish.
你们先让我说完
Wool socks, 'cause they're thick and they're coarse.
用的羊毛袜 因为那很厚实也很粗糙
And it makes the girls gag.
而且它让女孩子窒息
And the weapon...
至于武器
it's not a knife, like they said in the papers.
不是刀具 像报纸上刊登的那样
It's an ice pick.
是碎冰锥
And he smells like cigars. I guarantee you
而且他身上有雪茄味 我向你们保证
that some of the victims mentioned that to the police
有部分受害者向警♥察♥提到过这点
because he's always smoking these cheap, thin cigars.
因为他总是吸着廉价淡味的雪茄
The ones with the plastic tip thing.
就是有塑料头的那种
Okay, we'll talk to the detectives investigating the case,
好的 我们会和办案警探谈谈的
and if what you said checks out, we'll be in touch.
如果你说的符合案情 我们回头再聊
Tell the bartender that I...
跟那个酒保说我
I'm really sorry, okay? Yeah, sure.
我真的很抱歉 好吗 是啊 当然
You want us to send her flowers, too?
你难道还想给她送束花不成
I ran the perp's story by
我跟河道强♥奸♥犯的办案警探
the lead detective on the River Rapist case.
核实了那个变♥态♥的话
And? It checks out.
结果呢 完全符合
The socks, the cheap cigars,
袜子的事 廉价雪茄的事
it looks like he's telling the truth.
看来他说的是实话
Great, I'll call Barb and
好的 我来给巴尔巴打电♥话♥
see what kind of deal he's willing to make.
看他愿意给出什么样的认罪协议
Make sure you tell him this
别忘了告诉他这人
guy claims he was born with the rape gene.
认为他天生自带强♥奸♥基因
The excuses these guys come up with never ceases to amaze me.
这种人能想出来的借口总是能让我惊艳
Well, why don't you call Jessica
你给杰西卡打电♥话♥
and tell her that we arrested the assailant,
告诉她我们逮捕了袭击者
and he confessed, and he wants a plea deal?
而且他供认不讳 现在想要达成认罪协议
Okay.
好的
You obviously didn't tell Carisi about your father.
显然你没把你♥爸♥的事告诉卡里西
Neither did you. It's not my place.
你也没有 轮不到我来说
But are you... are you okay with all this talk about genetics?
但是关于遗传基因的事你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, thanks.
当然 当然 谢了
西八十二大街26号♥
皮特·林德斯特伦医生的办公室
So Noah and a little girl had a... A disagreement.
那么诺亚和一个小姑娘产生了分歧
She had the toy he wanted or the cupcake.
她有个他想要的玩具还是纸杯蛋糕
Yes, and I say, what if it's something else?
是啊 然后我想说 如果那是其它什么东西呢
What if it's something more? What do you mean?
如果那是更有价值的东西呢 你指什么
Well, sometimes I worry that...
有时候我担心
That Noah may turn into his father?
担心诺亚会变成他父亲
Yes.
是的
Did you turn into your father?
你有变成你父亲吗
Well, I didn't turn into a rapist, if that's what you mean.
好吧 我没有成为强♥奸♥犯 如果你指的是这个的话
But I think about him all the time,
但我一直有想到他
and I think about what he did and the choices that he made.
我想到他的所作所为和他做出的选择
I think about it a lot.
我想了很多
And I've been dealing with this for quite a long time,
而且我已经思考了很长一段时间
even before I met you.
即使在我认识你之前
And no matter...
而且无论
What I do, I still worry that...
我做了什么 我依然会担心
About what, Olivia?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表