我的吗 是的
Does this mean you've cleared my son?
就是说你已经解除了我儿子的罪名吗
We're still investigating.
我们还在调查
You ready?
准备好了吗
Open up.
张开嘴
Here.
给你
This is harassment.
这是骚扰
Ambushing my father in front of his associates?
在我爸的同事面前搞突袭吗
I'm sorr... we can step outside.
不好意思 我们可以到外面去
There's no need for that.
不需要
Okay, fine. Open up.
好的 张开嘴
Oh, save your Q-tip.
留着你的棉签吧
I had sex with that girl.
我和那个女孩上♥床♥了
You did?
真的吗
You didn't mention that before.
你之前没说过
Why should I have?
为什么要说
My sex life is no one else's business.
我的性生活跟其他任何人没有关系
Anyway, that girl came on to me.
无论如何 那个女孩主动找上我的
Dad, that's enough.
爸 够了
Yes.
是的
A woman likes a man who has success,
女人喜欢成功
confidence, power.
自信有权利的男人
Quaaludes.
安♥眠♥酮♥
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
The... the girl at the party,
聚会上的那个女孩
did she come on to you before or after,
和你的孙子发生性关系
uh, she had sex with your grandson?
之前还是之后找的你
I don't see what the point of all this is.
我不明白这一切到底是怎么回事
Dad, stop talking.
爸 别说了
You can take his sample,
你可以取走他的样本
but he doesn't have to answer your questions.
但他没必要回答你的问题
Okay, so, Sarah,
好了 莎拉
um, you told me that you do remember
你说过你还记得自己
talking to Eric, right?
和埃里克说过话 对吗
So sometimes memory, you know,
有时候记忆
comes back in pieces.
会断断续续地恢复
So what I'd like to do is just
所以我想给你
show you some photos and see if that
看些照片试试看能否
jogs your memory and anything comes back, okay?
唤起你的记忆 行吗
I-I mean, I remember that he was nice.
我是说 我记得他是很不错
He had a terrible pick-up line, but...
他不擅长搭讪 但是
Oh, I remember this.
我记得这个
He was showing me a bracelet
他给我看他的手链
he got on a trip to Africa, elephant hair,
是他在非洲旅行中买♥♥的 象毛做的
trying to impress me.
想以此打动我
I already liked him, and I...
我当时就很喜欢他了 而我
And you what?
你怎么样
Well, later,
然后
he wanted to show me
他想给我看
pictures he had taken while he was there.
他在那拍的照片
And I went to his room.
我就去了他的房♥间
Now I remember.
我想起来了
We did have sex.
我们的确做了爱
And I...
我是
I wanted to.
我是自愿的
Okay, are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
Sorry.
抱歉
How much trouble did I get him in?
我给他造了多大的麻烦
None, none.
没有 没有
If that's really the way you remember it.
如果这确实是你所记得的
I do.
是的
You know, but the other man,
你知道的 还有一个男人
I-I still don't remember that.
我还是想不起他
And there is no way that that was consensual.
绝不可能是你情我愿的
Do you know who he is?
你知道他是谁吗
We think that we do.
我想我们知道
No.
不可能
That has to be a mistake.
你们肯定搞错了
There is no...
不可能
There's no way that I would have slept with him.
我绝不可能和他睡觉
I... Okay.
我 行了
So he says that... That you did have sex,
他说你们的确做过爱
and... and the DNA does match.
DNA也匹配
That is disgusting!
恶心透了
There... I... I never would have...
这个 我肯定不会
There's no way I would have slept with him.
我绝对不会和他睡的
Do... do you remember having a drink with him?
你记不记得和他喝过酒
Do you remember talking to him?
你记得和他交谈过吗
No.
不记得
He has to be the one who drugged me.
肯定是他给我下的药
But... but you said you found the drugs in Eric's room.
但你说过是在埃里克的房♥间里找到药的
It may have been planted.
可能是被人嫁祸的
By his own grandfather?
被他自己的爷爷
We don't know.
我们不知道
There is a way that you can help us.
是有个办法你可以帮我们
星期三 一月十一日
卡尔舒尔茨公园
You were supposed to come alone.
你该一个人来的
Anything you can say to him, you can say to me.
任何你可以跟他说的 也可以对我讲
Forget it. This is a waste of time.
算了吧 别浪费时间
No, it's not.
不 不会
Look, trust me.
相信我
We want to help you.
我们是想帮你
What do you want?
你想要什么
A job? Money?
工作还是钱
Look, uh, there's no reason to have hard feelings.
听着 这没什么好怨恨的
No hard feelings?
没怨恨
I don't want money.
我不要钱
Then why are we here?
那我们来这干嘛
I want an apology.
我想要个道歉
Look, I'm sorry you're unhappy about our romantic encounter,
很抱歉你不满意我们的浪♥漫♥邂♥逅♥
but these morning-after regrets are so tacky.
但事后反悔可真不怎么样
There was nothing "Romantic."
这根本不叫"浪♥漫♥邂♥逅♥"
You drugged me.
是你给我下了药
You needed to relax.
你需要放松
You should be thanking me.
你该感谢我才对
Dad.
老爸
For raping me?
感谢你强♥奸♥我
You enjoyed it.
你明明很享受
What is wrong with you?
你有毛病吗
I was unconscious!
我当时人事不省
For God's sakes, Monica, it's not that big a deal.
老天啊 莫妮卡 那没什么大不了
"Monica"? I...
莫妮卡 我
Dad, we're leaving.
爸爸 我们走吧
Lawrence Hendricks, you're under arrest.
劳伦斯·亨德里克斯 你被捕了
For what?
理由呢
This is entrapment.
你们这是诱捕
Step aside, ma'am.
让开 女士
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used
但你所说的话可能在审判中
against you in a court of law.
用作不利于你的证据
Hey, buddy, I'm drowning in women here.
嘿 伙计 我栽在女人手里了
Help me set them straight.
帮我捋直他们
I'll get right on that.
我会照办的
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权会见律师
If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you.
如果你请不起律师 政♥府♥将为你指派一名
Oh, don't worry, dear, I can afford it.
别担心 亲爱的 我请得起
Cynthia, call Timmons!
辛西娅 通知蒂蒙斯
This is preposterous.
真是可笑
You had nothing on Eric, so you arrest his grandfather?
你们拿不了埃里克 就抓他爷爷
We have Lawrence Hendricks telling his victim
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表