那台电脑把我和世界连接起来
And who are you?
你是谁
Ron Duca. It's my news service.
罗纳德·杜卡 这里是我的新闻通讯社
You don't have any other employees?
你没有其他的员工吗
Oh, no need. With the Internet, one person's voice can be
不需要 通过网络 一个人的声音和报道
as big as any organ of the mainstream media.
可以和主流媒体的影响力一样大
Except the mainstream media doesn't spread lies
除了主流媒体是不会播报那些
about a sex ring that doesn't exist.
从不存在的性犯罪案
They're not lies.
这不是假的
You know Congressman Bolton's email account was hacked, right?
你知道博尔顿议员的邮箱被黑了 对吗
And whose hasn't been? Bolton's emails were a revelation.
谁没被黑过呢 博尔顿的邮件有曝点
I had a moral duty to publish them.
我有职责把它们公开
Yeah, he got a few free rounds of golf from a lobbyist.
他只是和一个政♥治♥说客玩了几局高尔夫而已
That was nothing.
那不值得一提
Some of my readers took a closer look at his emails,
我的一些读者好好研究了他的邮件
starting with this.
先从这个开始
"Meet you at the Coral Dragon, as usual, 4:00 p.m.
「约在珊瑚龙餐厅见面 老时间下午四点」
"They've got a new dish on the menu:
「他们菜单上加了新菜」
fresh Chinese broccoli, highly recommended."
「新鲜的花椰菜 强烈推荐」
Okay.
怎么了
Okay, this isn't about Chinese food.
这谈论的根本不是中国菜
I mean, who eats dinner at 4:00 p.m.?
我的意思是 谁在下午四点吃完饭
And Chinese broccoli? Initials, CB.
还有花椰菜 首字母缩写是CB
On pedophile message boards, CB stands for "Child brides."
在恋童癖的留言板上,CB代表着「童养媳」
It can also stand for "Chinese broccoli."
它也可以代表是「花椰菜」
Sure.
当然
Look at these photos, taken outside the restaurant.
看看这些照片 在这家餐厅外面拍下来的
Where are those girls going? Home, with their fathers.
这些女孩子去哪儿了 回家 和她们的父亲一起
Where are their mothers?
那她们的妈妈们在哪
And look at this.
再看这个
Coral Dragon.
珊瑚龙
Well, look at the dragon's tail...
好吧 看这个龙尾
heart-shaped.
是心形的
Oh, man.
我的天呐
I'm sure you're familiar
根据你们执法机构的研究
with this from your law enforcement research.
我想你们一定很熟悉这个
Butterfly with heart-shaped wings,
心形翅膀的蝴蝶
a symbol for "Child lover" On the dark web.
在暗网里 它代表着「恋童的人」
That restaurant is advertising what goes on there
那家餐厅在向熟悉内♥幕♥的人
for those in the know.
打广♥告♥啊
Yeah, speaking of advertising, how much do you make
是啊 说到广♥告♥ 那些相信你这些鬼话的蠢货们
when the nut jobs that believe all this stuff
上你的网站点击你的广♥告♥
go to your website and click on the ads?
你能从中捞到多少钱
I'm entitled to make a living.
我有权利挣钱谋生
I'm providing a public service.
我这是在提供公共服务
Public service?
公共服务
One of your wacko fans walked into that restaurant with a gun.
你的一个疯子粉丝端着把枪走进了这家餐厅
He could've killed somebody.
他很可能会误杀别人的
If you really wanna do a public service,
如果你真的想搞公共服务
you could switch your focus to, say, UFOs, maybe Bigfoot?
你可以转换个方向嘛 比如不明飞行物 或者大脚怪
Okay, this is dangerous. This is free speech.
好么 你这个行为很危险 这是我言论自♥由♥
You can't make me stop. And, instead of harassing me,
你们没法阻止我 并且你们不应该在这骚扰我
you should be investigating the Coral Dragon.
而是应该去调查这家珊瑚龙餐厅
We already did. There's nothing there.
我们调查过了 什么都没有
Nothing?
没有
Really? Have you seen this list?
真的么 你看过这个清单吗
Varsity Restaurant Supplies. Owner: Ronald Fleming.
大学城餐厅用品供应厂老板 罗纳德·弗莱明
Arrested by the NYPD, you guys,
被纽约警♥察♥逮捕 就是你们
and convicted of sex with a child.
因性侵未成年人而被判刑
Do you think that's a coincidence?
你们认为这是个巧合吗
Well, if we show that it is,
如果我们能证明是巧合
will you let this whole fairy tale go?
你能让这个杜撰的故事消失吗
I'm a reasonable man. Great.
我是个理性的人 很好
Coral Dragon?
珊瑚龙吗
I sold 'em dishes and cutlery, but I lost the account
我是卖♥♥给他们了盘子和刀具 但是十多年前
more than ten years ago.
我们就不合作了
They went with the owner's cousin in Queens.
他们后来从餐厅老板在皇后区的表弟那采购了
The Chinese like to stick together.
中国人喜欢抱团
You here because of that crap on the Internet?
你们是因为网上的那些胡说八道而来的吗
We're trying to shut 'em down.
我们正在试图关停它们
And you're part of their so-called evidence
你是他们所谓的证据链的一环
because of your conviction.
因为你之前的判决
Statutory rape, 30 years ago.
法定强♥奸♥罪 三十年以前了
I was 25; she was 15.
那时候我才二十五岁 她十五岁
That's a sex crime.
那也是性犯罪啊
Yeah, the judge kind of made that point
是的 法官在把我送进监狱让我服四年刑的时候
when he sent me upstate for four years.
已经很明确地表示了这一点
But that was another lifetime.
但那可以算是上辈子的事了
I'm married now. I have children.
我现在已经结婚了 我有孩子
So you and Congressman Bolton don't hang out with sex slaves
所以你和博尔顿议员没有在珊瑚龙餐厅
at the Coral Dragon?
和性♥奴♥们瞎搞
I've never met a congressman.
我从来没有见过一个议员
I haven't stepped foot in that restaurant
在丢了这个客户之后
since I lost the account.
我再也没有去过那家餐厅
And I'm allergic to MSG.
另外我对味精过敏
The man who fired the shot here yesterday,
昨天在这里开枪的那个人
Malcolm Barnstable, has been charged with
马尔科姆·巴恩斯特布 已经被指控有
criminal possession of a weapon,
非法持有武器罪
criminal mischief, and menacing.
刑事破坏罪 以及恐吓罪
The NYPD has investigated this alleged illegal activity
纽约警局也已调查了引他来此的
that brought him here, and we have concluded that
非法活动指控 我们得出的结论是
there's absolutely no basis to these allegations.
这些指控毫无根据
The Chinese restaurant is that indeed.
这家中国餐厅
It is a Chinese restaurant, period.
就是一家中国餐厅 别无其他
And we appeal to the public not to believe...
我们呼吁公众不要轻信
Thank you, Lieutenant, all of you.
谢谢 警督 感谢你们所有人
Will that website cut it out now?
现在那家网站可以关停了吗
I'm not sure Duca believes one word he's saying.
我不确定杜卡是否相信他说的话
He's... he's making a bundle attracting readers
他吸引了一堆读者
who click on the ads.
来点击他的广♥告♥
Yeah, there oughta be a law.
应该立法规范一下
Easier said than done.
说的容易做起来难
I hope that suffices.
希望有用吧
Thank you, again. You're welcome. Good luck.
再次感谢 不客气 祝你好运
What now? We go back to actual sex crimes?
现在怎么办 我们继续调查真正的性犯罪
That's a thought.
这个想法不错
There's no shortage of those.
永远都不缺真正的性犯罪
I'm on "The Endless Truth" Website, and one of those
我在这个「无尽真♥相♥」的网站上
Endless Truthers searching for clues found
一个寻找线索的无尽真♥相♥追寻者
a real sex trafficking site on the dark web.
在暗网上找到了一个真正的性人口贩卖♥♥网站
Okay, get this to NCMEC and Computer Crimes.
好的 把这个发到全国失踪和受虐儿童中心和计算机犯罪科
See if we can trace it.
看看能不能追踪一下
四月廿日 星期四
纽约警♥察♥总部
These are the innocent images.
这些是不露点的照片
There are also semi-nudes showing off the merchandise.
也有半裸的照片展示这些「商品」
Where are these from?
这些是从哪里来的
Could be across the street. Could be Romania.
可能是街对面 也可能是罗马尼亚
The come-on lines are in English.
这些引诱词语是英语的
Universal language of pedophiles, like air traffic controllers.
英语是恋童癖世界的通用语言 就像空中交通指挥员一样
That's a U.S. Phone number.
这是个美国的电♥话♥号♥码
Burner cell... they don't pick up unless they recognize
一次性手♥机♥ 除非他们认识打电♥话♥的人
the caller ID. You have to be a known customer.
不然他们不会接听的 你必须是个熟客才行
Okay, what if we work backwards?
好的 如果我们逆向寻找呢
We go from the pimp to the customers?
我们先从拉皮条的找起 然后再找客人
It's not hard for johns to anonymize themselves.
他们想要匿名十分容易
They'd be pretty dumb not to.
除非他们傻到不去做
They can't all be geniuses. Can we at least try?
他们不可能都是天才 至少我们能尝试一下吗
All right.
好的
Most of the messages to the johns disappear into the ether.
发给这些皮条客的信息大部分都消失在太空里了
But we've got one with an identifiable IP address.
但是我们找到了一个可识别的IP地址
Do you have a physical address?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表