证明你知道她在被强♥奸♥后有多难过
We need someone to back up her story up.
我们需要有人帮她证明故事的真实性
I want to, I do, but I can't.
我也希望能帮她 真的 但是我没办法
George, you said you had a daughter, right?
乔治 你说你有个女儿 对吗
Well, she must've heard about this on the news.
她肯定也知道这则新闻了吧
She hasn't ask you what you know?
她没问过你吗
What you're doing about it?
你要怎么回答呢
This is a Kamikaze career move.
这将牺牲我的职业生涯
This of it like this, you'll go down as a hero.
如果你这么做 那你就是人们心中的英雄
第十二号♥审讯庭
传讯庭
On one count of first degree rape of Heidi Sorenson,
关于海蒂·索伦森一级强♥奸♥案中
how do you plead? Not guilty, Your Honor.
你作如何辩护 无罪 法官大人
People on bail? Given Mr. Coyle's
保释条件呢 考虑到
financial resources, including an on-call private jet,
科伊尔先生的经济条件 包括拥有一架私人飞机
we believe he's a flight risk. People ask for $10 million.
我们相信他有逃逸的风险 公诉方要求一千万美元保释金
My client has no priors, and fully intends to show up
我的客户没有前科 并且完全打算出席法庭
in court and defend himself against these baseless charges.
为自己对于这些毫无根据的指控进行辩护
Bail is set at $2 million and Mr. Coyle surrenders his passport.
保释金定为两百万美元 并且科伊尔先生需要上交护照
I hope you know what you're doing.
我希望你清楚自己在干什么
It's good to see you, Harold.
见到你很高兴 哈罗德
Good luck.
祝你好运
Careful what you wish for.
万事多加小心
Now what?
现在怎么办
I file a motion to include the testimony
我会提出动议其中包括
of the four other victims.
让另外四名受害者出庭作证
The defense files a motion to exclude.
辩方肯定会提出排除动议
Okay, you know the other women are pursuing
你清楚其他受害者只是希望通过
a civil case. I do.
民事解决纠纷 我清楚
I already asked for the depositions.
但我已经要求她们出庭作证
Hope to hell the judge agrees that they show pattern
希望法官能同意让她们坐上证人席
or we're looking at a he said, she said
不然在庭上就会变成我们
with a man who has no compunction about lying.
和一个说谎不打草稿的男人各执一词
My name is Alana Reed.
我叫阿♥拉♥娜·里德
I was an employee of "HNT"
曾经在2016年1月至12月期间
from January to December of 2016.
受雇于HNT电视台
My name is Diane Douglas. Gwendolyn Gates.
我叫戴安·道格拉斯 格温德琳·盖茨
I'm Christine Davis.
我是克里斯汀·戴维斯
I had just started at the network.
我刚刚进入电视台工作
I was a cub reporter. I had just turned 25.
当时我是一名才上岗的记者 我当时刚满二十五岁
It was four and a half years ago.
那是四年半以前发生的事了
I was a newlywed. I was only 19.
那时候我刚结婚 当时我才十九岁
I was a production assistant on "HNT Update."
我曾是「实时新闻」的制片助理
I was introduced to Coyle at an awards dinner.
在一次颁奖晚宴上有人把我介绍给科伊尔
He invited me to audition for an opening in broadcasting.
他邀请我去试听开幕式的广播
He pulled out some stockings from his drawer,
他从抽屉里拿出一些丝♥袜♥
asked me to put them on. Lifted my skirt,
让我把它们穿上 掀起我的裙摆
slid his hand on my leg...
手滑到我的大腿上
Put a hand on my shoulder.
另一只手搂住我的肩上
Eventually...
最终
he tried to kiss me.
他试图亲吻我
I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么做
At first it wasn't so bad.
起初感觉不太糟糕
He'd say, "Lift your skirt, show me those legs."
他会说「掀起裙子 给我看你的腿」
Later it escalated. "Take off your blouse."
之后得寸进尺「脱掉你的上衣」
Putting his... tongue in my mouth.
把他的 舌头伸进我嘴里
If I complained, he'd remind me,
如果我抱怨 他会提醒我
he had me on tape. He had a tape.
他录像了 他录像了
I didn't feel like I could tell anyone.
我曾经发誓不会告诉任何人
I mean, he was the head of the network.
你明白吧 他是电视台的董事长
I never even told my husband. I never told anyone.
我从没和我丈夫提起过 我从没告诉过任何人
I...
我
I had to quit. I couldn't sleep or eat.
我不得不辞职 我寝食难安
I thought that since I didn't leave the room...
感觉就像在我离开那个房♥间的一刻
I was complicit. That it was my fault.
我和他同流合污 这都是我的错
That's why I never came forward.
这就是为什么我一直保持沉默
Until now.
直到现在
第二十一审讯庭
动议庭
Gentlemen, I've reviewed the depositions
先生们 我已经审查了
at issue and am prepared to hear arguments.
有关的陈述 现在准备听取论据
Mr. Barba? The statements,
巴尔巴先生 声明里
which detail bad acts by the defendant,
详细说明被告的不良行为
show one more example of the crime he's charged with
在陈述一个他犯下的案子
is part of an on-going and pervasive pattern of behavior.
是持续和普遍行为模式的一部分
Defense objects. These are unproven allegations
被告反对 这些都是未经证实的指控
from years ago which were never reported at the time.
从几年前到现在 从来没被披露过
The State had the opportunity to bring them
公诉方当时有机会将这些案件
as criminal charges, but declined to do so.
指控为刑事案 但他们拒绝立案
These women's statements clearly show motive,
这些女子的陈述很明确地显露了动机
and the same MO, in each case.
在每一场案件中 都有相似的作案方式
The jury needs to hear them to understand
陪审团需要听取她们的陈述
that the rape that Coyle is charged with
来理解科伊尔的强♥奸♥行为
is part of a broader pattern of conduct.
其实是广泛的行为模式的一种
The only question before the jury should be
在见陪审团之前的唯一问题是
the facts of the specific charge.
具体指控依据是什么
Anything else would be extremely prejudicial in this case.
在本案的情况下 其他的申明都是极度偏见的
Mr. Barba, while I find these statements
巴尔巴先生 尽管这些证词
to be important evidence, I agree with defense,
将会是很重要的证据 但我还是同意辩方观点
that in this case, it would be more prejudicial
在这种情况下 可能会使证据公平性
than probative.
出现严重偏差
People's motion is denied.
否决公诉人的动议
Thank you, Your Honor. Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢你 法官大人 法官大人 谢谢
Not the ruling I was hoping for.
这不是我所期望的裁决
So where does that leave us? With two witnesses.
现在我们还有什么筹码 两名目击证人
Heidi Sorenson and George Thanos.
海蒂·索伦森和乔治·萨诺斯
Is that enough to go to trial?
这就足够上庭了吗
If I'm willing to go out on a very high,
如果我愿意孤注一掷
very shaky limb.
放手一搏的话
I assume that's a yes?
我就当你同意了
Damn right it is.
没错
He was my director. My boss.
他是我的导演 我的上司
And you were afraid for your job.
而你担心自己丢掉工作
I can't imagine what you were going through.
我无法想象你是怎么挺过来的
Of course you can't, George, 'cause it never happened to you.
你当然不能了 乔治 又不是发生在你身上
You were seated next to Ms. Sorenson.
你当时坐在索伦森女士旁边
In your experience as an SVU, Lieutenant, what can you tell us?
以你在特殊受害者小组工作了这么多年 警督 你怎么看
She was triggered. She was traumatized.
她很敏感 很明显受了创伤
In my opinion, she exhibited symptoms
在我看来 她有
of a victim of sexual assault.
性攻击受害者的症状
But when you tried to follow up, she refused to speak to you?
当你试图进一步了解时 她拒绝和你说话
No, she had an emotional reaction
对 她情绪非常激动
and then she backed down which is not uncommon.
然后退缩了 这很不常见
Two days later, she did disclose that
两天之前 她的确透露了
Harold Coyle had assaulted her? Yes.
哈罗德·科伊尔性侵了她吗 是的
Thank you. Nothing further.
谢谢你 问话结束
That was well-timed.
这真是巧妙的时间点
A "Spontaneous" Disclosure of assault
特殊受害者小组的警督坐在演播室里
when the SVU Lieutenant was in the studio.
展现出「自发性」坦白攻击的症状
And I believed her. Oh, I'm sure.
我相信她 我肯定
It's your experience to believe most victims
在最初坦白的时候相信大多数受害者
at first disclosure, isn't it? Yes.
是你的经验判定 是吗 是的
Heidi initially reversed herself,
海蒂当时立即反悔了
saying she didn't mean what she said?
说当她说的话没说过
Yes, but that's... She didn't want to take
是这样 但那是 她不愿意接你的电♥话♥
your calls so you decide to pay her a personal visit.
所以你决定当面去见她
At that point, did she repeat her allegations
在当时 她是复述了还是否认了
or deny them? At that time she did not
她的那些控诉 那个时候
want to cooperate. In fact, she only decided
她并不想合作 事实上她愿意
she wanted to cooperate when she found out
合作的真正原因是她发现
she was being let go from "HNT", Correct?
自己要被电视台开除了 对吗
I do not think that her motivation was financial then
我不认为她合作的动机是利益驱使的
and I do not think it's financial now.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表