而且现在我也不这么认为
Really? She was losing a $12 million-a-year job.
是吗 她刚丢了一份一千两百万年薪的工作
But, as you said, you're a believer, Lieutenant.
但正如你所说 你相信她 警督
Is there a question here, Your Honor?
这是一个问题吗 法官大人
Mr. Pace? No, nothing further.
佩斯先生 没有问题了
Harold Coyle fondled my breasts,
那是在我面试的时候哈罗德·科伊尔摸了我的胸
and put his tongue in my mouth, during my job interview.
然后把他的舌头放到了我嘴里
It escalated from there.
随后事态愈演愈烈
At dinner the night before I started at "HNT,"
在我到电视台任职的前一天晚上的晚餐上
he tried to convince me
他试图说服我
to have sex and I declined.
和他发♥生♥关♥系♥ 但我拒绝了
How did he respond?
他怎么回应你的
He said he controlled my career
他说我的职业生涯都在他的掌控之中
and that no one said no to
没有人拒绝过他的老板
the boss and he was gonna have to fix that.
他也会想办法解决我心里的芥蒂
How did he "Fix" It?
他怎么解决的
He forced me to dance provocatively in lingerie.
他强制要求我穿着性感内衣和他跳舞并挑逗他
I would have to touch myself while being taped.
在他录视频的时候我也必须要做出自♥慰♥的动作
Why did you go along with it?
那你为什么顺从了
There was always the underlying threat of being fired and he'd...
我一直害怕被炒鱿鱼 而且他
he... he... he tortured me psychologically.
他一直在用心理战术折磨我
I-I felt trapped.
我进退两难
What happened on the morning of January 3rd this year?
在今年一月三日的早上发生了什么
I went into his office, to discuss my future
我去他的办公室 讨论我在这的前途
at the network. I-I wanted more.
我想要更多
I was argumentative. He got angry.
我和他争辩起来 他生气了
He pushed me onto a couch...
把我推到沙发上去
he pinned me down...
把我压在身下
and he raped me. Did you report it?
然后强♥奸♥了我 你和谁说过吗
Did you call the police?
你报♥警♥了吗
No, I was... I was in shock.
没有 我那时候很慌
I was afraid for my job.
我只担心的是我的工作
I...I buried the feelings for months.
几个月来我都把这种感觉藏在心里
I had trouble sleeping and eating,
我睡不着也吃不下
being on camera.
更加难以面对镜头
Until one day,
直到有一天
I couldn't keep it in any longer.
我再也藏不住了
I needed to tell the truth.
我需要说出真♥相♥
At financial and career cost?
以失去经济来源和工作为代价吗
Yeah.
是的
I'll never work at "HNT" Again.
我不会再去电视台上班了
My future is uncertain.
我的未来一片迷茫
Thank you.
谢谢
Ms. Sorenson,
索伦森女士
have you, at any time, been in contact with a civil attorney?
你以前和民事诉讼律师有过交流吗
I spoke to someone, but I decided
我和一个人谈过 但是我决定
not to go that route. Are you aware that
不以这种方式解决问题 你知道
four of your former co-workers are filing a civil suit
你之前的四个同事起诉了
against "HNT" And Harold Coyle?
电视台和哈罗德·科伊尔吗
Yes. And I'm sure you're aware
知道 我确定你一定知道
of the recent spate of sexual harassment complaints,
最近出现了一系列的性骚扰投诉
with women in your position scoring settlements
大量地来自和你差不多一样性质的女性
in the tens of millions?
想要寻求解决办法
Yes, I'm aware.
是的 我知道
Yet you're not pursuing that route.
然而你却说你从来没想走诉讼这条路
No. Not ever?
我没有 从来没吗
Or just not now? You're a smart woman.
或者说只是还没有 你真是个聪明的女人
Are you waiting until after the disposition
你是不是在等审判结果出来之后
of the criminal trial, which would be a smart strategy?
想哪个才是个不错的计谋
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
Nothing further.
没有问题了
You may step down, Ms. Sorenson.
你可以退庭了 索伦森女士
Next witness, Mr. Barba.
传唤下一位证人 巴尔巴先生
I'll need a recess, Your Honor.
请求休庭 法官阁下
Court is in recess. We will resume after lunch.
现在休庭 午饭后继续
Where is George Thanos? He's not coming.
乔治·萨诺斯在哪 他没来
He just texted me. With no explanation.
他给我发了信息 没作任何解释
Coyle must've got to him. Find out.
科伊尔一定去找过他了 去搞清楚怎么回事
Heidi will be fine; she'll get paid.
海蒂会没事的 她会得到她应得的赔偿
Corporate wants this to go away.
公♥司♥只想让这件事平息下来
Yeah, that's understandable, but it doesn't change the fact
是的 这能理解 但是这并不能改变
that Harold Coyle is guilty of sexual assault.
哈罗德·科伊尔犯下强♥奸♥罪这个事实
I'm telling you, I can't testify.
我告诉你 我不能出庭作证
What the hell's going on here, George?
到底是为什么啊 乔治
Is this about your contract? No, Coyle won't even extend
是关于你的合同吗 不是 科伊尔
the courtesy of a bribe.
可不会那么仁慈
His trolls are going after my daughter.
他手里有我女儿的把柄
She's got a juvie record for drugs they got a hold of.
他们知道她有过少年贩毒记录的这事
They're threatening to go public.
他们威胁我要把这件事公之于众
It would devastate her. We could subpoena you.
这会毁了她的 我们可以传讯你
We all know how that goes.
我们都知道会发生什么
I still have a chance to protect one woman in my life
我这一生还有一线机会从科伊尔手中
from Coyle... my daughter.
去保护一个女人 就是我的女儿
I've worked at "HNT" For four years.
我在电视台工作了四年
Harold has always behaved like a gentleman,
哈罗德一直表现的很绅士
a mentor, a great boss.
他是个良师 是个很好的老板
What was your impression of Heidi Sorenson's
那你对海蒂·索伦森和哈罗德的关系
relationship with Harold?
有什么看法
I never sensed a problem or issue.
我从来没有察觉过有什么问题
Heidi was always so upbeat.
海蒂一向乐观
So she never expressed any dissatisfaction,
所以她从来没说过什么不开心的事情
or complained about being harassed?
或者抱怨被侵犯了吗
Never. Heidi seemed to love her job.
从来没有 海蒂看上去很爱她的工作
Your Honor, objection to this line of questioning.
法官阁下 我对这一系列提问提出反对
It's pure speculation.
这只是推测而已
Overruled, but move along, Mr. Pace.
反对无效 请你继续 佩斯先生
Tuesday, January 3rd of this year,
今年一月三日星期二
did you see Heidi? Yes.
你见到海蒂了吗 是的
We spent about an hour in hair and make-up together.
我们有一个小时在一起弄头发和化妆
How was Heidi's mood? Happy.
海蒂的心情怎么样 挺开心的
Sunny.
挺阳光的
She was telling me how much fun she had
她告诉我在波多黎各的丽丝卡尔顿酒店
on New Year's Eve at the Ritz Carlton in Puerto Rico.
度过了一个非常开心的除夕夜
So not the demeanor of a woman
所以不像是一个
who had allegedly been raped? Objection.
被性侵的女人所表现出的姿态吗 反对
Sustained. Nothing further.
反对有效 没有问题了
Ms. Evans,
埃文斯女士
you replaced Heidi on "HNT's" Morning show
你在海蒂控诉哈罗德·科伊尔性侵之后
after she accused Harold Coyle of sexual assault, correct?
接替了她在早间直播新闻的位置 对吗
That's right, but the conversations had been
是的 但是这个计划已经在几个月前
ongoing for months. And was part of
就开始讨论了 有没有谈论包括
those conversations your new salary for your new job?
你这份新工作的薪水呢
$10 million a year?
一年一千万美元
That in the ballpark?
差不多吧
So the jury has to decide whether they're gonna
接下来看陪审团是相信我的话
believe me or Margery?
还是玛乔莉的话了
You know what? Let's get you out of here.
不如这样 我们先离开这里
No. I just wanna ask her why.
不 我只想问问她为什么
Do you really have no idea what kind of a man
你真的不知道哈罗德·科伊尔
Harold Coyle is? If you think I'm happy
的为人吗 如果你觉得我乐意
about any of this, I'm not. Then why defend him?
做这一切的话 其实我并不 那你为什么为他辩护
I believe in loyalty. Not to me.
我相信忠诚 我不相信
Not to the dozens of women that Harold harassed.
那些被哈罗德侵犯过的女性也不会相信
That's not my experience. Let's go.
我没有经历过这些 我们走吧
No, she needs to hear this.
不 她需要知道这些
He promised you my job.
他承诺把我的工作给你
What else did he promise you?
他还承诺你什么了
There's a cost, Margery.
万事都是有代价的 玛乔莉
You know, you may think that you have to do
你想想 科伊尔叫你做什么
whatever Coyle asks of you.
你就得做什么
Perjure yourself on the stand,
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表