亲吻 调情
He would demand that I wear...
他还会让我穿
lacy panties,
蕾丝内♥裤♥
thigh-high stockings.
长筒袜
Before I went on the air, I'd have to give him
直播前 我得给他开一场
a private fashion show and pretend to seduce him,
私人时装秀去假装勾引他
and he would tape me.
然后他会录下视频
How long did this go on? Years.
这样持续了多久 好几年
And I didn't think things could get any worse,
我觉得事情不会变的更加糟糕
until January they did. Okay.
直到一月份发生的事 好吧
Tell us about that.
告诉我们发生了什么
The ratings were high and my contract was up
收视率很高 我的合同也快到期了
and I told Coyle, if he wanted me to stay at "HNT,"
我就跟科伊尔说 如果他想让我继续待在电视台
I wanted a promotion.
就给我升职
He...
他
He locked the door,
他锁上了门
threw me onto a couch,
把我扔到沙发上
pulled up my skirt...
掀起我的裙子
and he raped me.
强♥奸♥了我
I fought him...
我试图反抗
but I couldn't get away.
但我逃脱不了
He said if I complained, he'd release the tapes
他说如果我说出来 就公开那些录像带
that he had or worse.
或者其他更糟糕的事
And that if I wasn't happy at the morning show,
还说如果我不想做早间秀的话
he'd hire Margery Evans.
他就雇佣玛乔莉·埃文斯
So you didn't report it.
所以你没有报案
No.
是的
I straightened myself up,
我收拾好自己
walked out, and I went back to work.
走出房♥间 依旧开始工作
Like a good girl.
像个乖孩子一样
Like a good, stupid girl.
那种听话的蠢女孩
Did you confide in anyone?
你告诉别人了吗
The irony is, Margery was the one person I told.
讽刺的是 我只告诉了玛乔莉一个人
I was trying to warn her.
我试图去警告她
第六大道1311号♥
电视台演播室
Thank you for talking to us, Ms. Evans.
感谢你能接受我们的问话 埃文斯女士
Of course. I hope you don't mind, I asked my lawyer to join.
当然 我希望你们不要介意 我叫了我的律师过来
I'm a little nervous.
我有点紧张
Margery wants to cooperate,
玛乔莉是想配合你们工作
but, um, we need to protect ourselves here.
但是我们必须要保护我们自己
Okay, but she's not a suspect.
好的 但是她不是嫌疑人
No, of course not.
当然不是
You said you had questions about Heidi?
你说你想问有关海蒂的情况
Yeah.
是的
How would you describe your relationship?
你是怎么形容你们的关系的
I consider her a friend.
我把她当做朋友
What about her relationship with Harold Coyle?
她和哈罗德·科伊尔的关系怎么样
It's very good.
非常好
They've had their dust ups, on occasion.
他们有时候会有些矛盾
Has Heidi ever talked to you about how
海蒂跟你说过科伊尔
Coyle treated her? I don't know what you mean.
是怎么对待她的吗 我不知道你们指什么
Well, she told us that
她告诉我们
she confided in you
她向你倾诉
that she'd been assaulted by him.
说她被科伊尔强♥奸♥了
I don't remember that.
我不记得她说过
She never told you about being sexually harassed by Coyle?
她从没告诉过你她被科伊尔性骚扰的事情吗
She never warned you about Coyle?
她从没向你警告过科伊尔吗
Never.
从没有
Is that what she's telling the police?
她是这样跟警♥察♥说的吗
Uh, yes. Harold is like a father to all of us.
是的 哈罗德对于我们来说就像父亲一样
If that's all, Detectives, I think that constitutes
如果没有其他问题 警探们 我认为我们已经
full cooperation.
充分配合你们了
I don't know why Heidi would say something like that.
我不知道为什么海蒂要那样说
You think any woman would go public
如果那不是事实
and subject herself to that
你觉得会有女人
kind of public scrutiny if it weren't true?
自愿站出来接受公众监督吗
Well, I don't believe it's true.
我不觉得的那是真的
That's not the Harold Coyle I know.
我认识的哈罗德·科伊尔不是这样的
Harold Coyle values three things in a female anchor:
哈罗德·科伊尔看中女主播的三件事
high cheekbones, long legs,
高颧骨 大长腿
and how willing she is to get down on her knees.
还有愿不愿意卑躬屈膝
Yeah, we've been getting that.
是的 我们已经发现了
He's a paranoid egomaniac, who has intel on everyone.
他是个多疑的自恋狂 掌握所有人的信息
Internal investigations dead-ended.
内部调查行不通
Including Amy James? It's a real shame about Amy.
包括艾米·詹姆斯吗 艾米的事真的很遗憾
Did you know Coyle was harassing her?
你知道科伊尔一直在骚扰她吗
Off the record? I suspected.
私底下说吗 我怀疑过
What about Heidi? I'm sure she's had
那海蒂呢 我敢肯定她已经
her fair share of unwanted attention.
得到了那份不必要的关注
She's making a criminal complaint
她提出了性骚扰的
on the sexual harassment? No.
刑事指控吗 没有
Actually, she's saying that Coyle raped her.
事实上 她说科伊尔强♥奸♥了她
Jeez.
天啊
So that's what that was about yesterday.
所以这就是昨天那件事的真♥相♥
She says it happened the morning of January 3rd.
她说事情发生在一月三号♥的早晨
You two did a show that day?
你们俩那天做节目吗
Yes. Yes, we did. She didn't say anything to me.
是的 她什么都没跟我说
Did anything about her demeanor
她行为上有什么
strike you as different? Was she... was she upset?
不一样的吗 她很不安吗
Well, yeah, now that I think about it.
是的 我想起来了
She's been off the past few months.
过去几个月她不太正常
Crying jags, snapping at the crew.
没完没了地哭 对团队成员发脾气
I wasn't surprised she melted down on camera.
她在镜头前失控我并不惊讶
Would you be willing to tell that to our ADA?
你原意把这些告诉我们的检察官吗
I hate Coyle,
我讨厌科伊尔
but my contract expires in six months.
但是我的合同六个月后才到期
I get on his bad side, it's not like I can
现在要我与他为敌 其后果不会像
walk around his office in my underwear
我随便闯入他办公室那样
and make it all go away.
容易一笔勾销
Everybody at "HNT" Knows about Coyle,
电视台的所有人都知道科伊尔的为人
but nobody's willing to talk about it.
但是没有人愿意谈他的事
Okay, par for the course.
好吧 这是意料之中的事
I was hoping for at least one corroborating witness.
我还希望至少有一个愿意合作的证人
Well, we have Heidi's story
我们有海蒂的陈述
and once she came forward, she's been consistent.
只要她愿意 她就能一直作证
What about texts? E-mails to Coyle?
那短♥信♥呢 还有发给科伊尔的邮件
Any change after the alleged assault?
在指控性侵后有变化吗
Well, there's no communication saying, "Why did you rape me?"
是不可能会发「你为什么强♥奸♥我」这样的短♥信♥的
And there's certainly nothing from him to her.
而他也绝不会发信息给海蒂的
What about the timeline?
那时间表呢
She got to work at 6:00.
她早上六点上班
She was in with him from 6:20 to 7:10.
六点二十到七点十分他们在一起
Behind closed doors with no witnesses.
就他俩单独在房♥间里
Somebody else was there. Coyle.
还有人在那里 科伊尔
Look, I think it's time for us to get his side of the story.
我认为是时候去听听他的说法了
With no evidence for leverage?
在没有证据的情况下吗
He doesn't know that.
他并不知道
And he's notoriously paranoid.
而且他是一个疑心很重的人
Okay, we'll talk to him.
好吧 我们去和他谈谈
Together.
一起去
You don't think that I can handle it alone?
你不相信我一个人能做到吗
I do, but I want him to know
我相信你 但我想让他知道
how seriously NYPD is taking this.
纽约警局对这件案子非常重视
第六大道1311号♥
电视台演播室
Well, thanks for seeing us today.
谢谢你今天见我们
Of course.
应该的
My attorney, Richard Pace.
我的律师 理查德·佩斯
Chief Dodds, Lieutenant Benson.
多兹警长 本森警督
So why are we all here?
我们来这的目的是什么
Well, we'd like to talk to your client
我们想和你的当事人谈一下
about Heidi Sorenson.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表