They come in the back entrance
他们从后门进来
and go up on the service elevator.
然后乘这个电梯上去
More... more privacy.
更具隐蔽性
Well, Eli threw a party here three nights ago.
好吧 三天前的夜里 伊莱在这开了个派对
Did anyone... use that entrance then?
那时候有人从后门进来吗
Mr. Colton is a very private person, and...
科尔顿先生是一个非常注重隐私的人 并且
That's not the question.
这不是我们问的问题
We can take this down to the station if you'd prefer.
如果你愿意 我们可以带你去警局谈谈
No need for any of that.
那倒是没必要
So?
所以呢
Yeah. Some guy rode up the elevator that night.
好吧 那天晚上有一个人乘这个电梯上去了
All right. You know his name?
好的 你知道他的名字吗
No.
不知道
He sign in? Nope.
他登记了吗 没有
Eli tells me to just let 'em up.
伊莱告诉我直接让他上去
Does this elevator have a camera in it?
这个电梯里有监控摄像吗
Guy comes up at 2:45 A.M.,
他在凌晨两点四十五上去
right around the time Zoe was raped,
正好是佐伊被强♥奸♥的时间
and then he comes back down five minutes later.
然后他五分钟之后就下来了
And we got a hit on facial recognition.
通过脸部识别 我们有了个嫌疑人
The guy's name is Harry Ingram.
这个人叫哈利·因格拉姆
He's got one prior, cocaine possession with intent to distribute.
他有一次前科 携带并试图贩卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
Now, I talked to my friend in Narcotics.
我和我缉毒组的朋友聊了一下
He says this guy Ingram is a well-known dealer
他说这个叫因格拉姆的人
to the Wall Street crowd.
是个华尔街知名的毒贩
Okay, so Harry shows up to sell Eli some coke.
好的 所以哈利出现是为了卖♥♥给伊莱一些可♥卡♥因♥
He takes the service elevator up,
他乘货用电梯上去
and then he opens up Eli's terrace door...
然后他打开了伊莱的阳台门
Creating the flash of light in the dark room.
在黑暗的房♥间里制♥造♥出了一束闪光
He sees what's going on, gets the hell out of there.
他看到了发生了什么 然后就跑了
So what do we do, bring him in?
那我们怎么办 把他带回警局
No. He has no reason to cooperate with us.
不 他没理由会和我们合作
Not yet, anyway.
反正现在不行
You know anything about the stock market?
你对股市有了解吗
哈利·因格拉姆的公♥寓♥
Can I help you?
你好哪位
Hey. Harry.
嘿 哈利
It's, uh, Stuart Gleacher.
我是斯图尔特·格里奇
I called you and left a message.
我给你打过电♥话♥也留了言
Anyway, I-I used to work with Eli Colton.
我以前和伊莱·科尔顿一起工作
In fact, I-I think I met you a few times at, uh,
事实上 我觉得我见过你几次
at his place in... in Tribeca,
在他特里贝克的家里
one of those rooftop parties he had last fall?
他去年秋天办的屋顶派对上
Think we rode that private elevator up together?
我们是一起乘那个私人电梯上去的
What can I do for you, Stuart?
有什么我能帮到你的 斯图尔特
Did, uh, Eli... he didn't... he didn't call you?
伊莱有没有 他没有给你打电♥话♥
No.
没有
Okay. Uh, I'm sorry.
好吧 不好意思
You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna track him down.
你知道我要干什么吗 我要找到他
I'm gonna get him to call you.
我让他给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pop up out of the blue like that.
抱歉 我不是故意这样突兀地来找你的
You know, that... that's my bad.
这是我的错
Uh, it's... it's cool, bro. Come on in.
没事儿 兄弟 你进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
So, uh, you and Eli are... are buddies?
你和伊莱是朋友
Yeah, we used to work together, among other things.
是的 并且以前我们是同事
What, uh, what can I do for you?
我能为你做什么
I'm, uh, I'm looking to get a big eight.
我想要一包那个东西
Say, where do you... where do you work now?
你现在在哪里工作
Hedge fund called Panther.
潘瑟对冲基金
Oh. What kind of... what kind of fund?
什么类型的基金
You know, it's, uh, it's long-short, it's low beta,
是长短仓和低风险的基金
It's real quant shop, you know?
是一家金融实体店
I'm on the sales side now, though, why?
我现在做销♥售♥ 怎么了
You looking for an internship or something?
你这是在试探我吗
No, no, I'm... I'm more of an entrepreneur.
不是 不是 我实际上是一个企业家
I... actually, I got this-this one idea.
事实上 我有一个想法
I like the business you're in now.
我喜欢你现在从事的生意
You got endless demand, high margins.
你的需求无限 利润率高
Yeah, but the... the risk is too high.
是的 但是风险也很大
Anyway, check it out. I was in China a few months ago.
不管怎样 听着 我前几个月在中国
There's fast food chains everywhere,
那里到处都是快餐连锁店
so invest in Chinese weight loss gyms, diet pills, all of that.
所以在中国投资减肥健身房♥ 减肥药 等等
Make a killing.
会大赚一笔
How much is that? Three grand?
这个多少钱 三千
Four. What?
四千 什么
Supply and demand, bro.
供不应求 哥们
Of course.
那是当然
You know what, Harry?
你知道吗 哈利
It's been a real, real pleasure doing business with you.
和你做生意真的很愉快
Sure, sure.
那当然
Get down on your knees.
现在给我跪下
Hands on your head.
双手抱头
Harry Ingram.
哈利·因格拉姆
You're under arrest for possession of a class-A drug
你因为持有和贩卖♥♥毒品罪
with intent to distribute.
而被逮捕
Hey, guys, check the oven.
弟兄们 检查一下烤箱
I'm sorry, bro. Did I forget to tell you I was a cop?
抱歉 哥们 我是不是忘记告诉你我是警♥察♥了
Eight ounces, that's a lot of weight.
八盎司 真的很多
I mean, one prior, plus this. You are staring down a lot of time.
有前科 加上这次 你要把牢底坐穿啊
Unless you might want to help us.
除非你愿意帮我们
What the hell is this? This?
这是什么 这个
That's a video of you on your way up to a party
这是四天之前你去伊莱·科尔顿家楼顶阁楼
at Eli Colton's penthouse four nights ago.
参加派对的视频监控
A party which you spent exactly five minutes at.
一个你只参加了五分钟的派对
Now, you mind telling me what happened that night?
现在你能告诉我那天晚上发生了什么吗
I went up to hang out at Eli's, I took the service elevator up,
我去伊莱家玩 我坐的是货运电梯
and... when I opened the master bedroom door...
当我打开伊莱卧室的门时
I'm guessing you want to know what I saw?
我想你们想知道我看到什么
You're a genius.
你太聪明了
Well... I'm happy to share,
我愿意说
but I'm... I'm gonna need certain assurances.
但是我要特殊保护
Well, we're not in the business
我们不能保证
of making assurances, but...
能提供保护 但是
you know what, if you tell us the truth,
如果你告诉我们真♥相♥
we can put in a good word for you at the DA's office.
我们会在检察院那边帮你求情
Tell us what happened, Harry.
告诉我们发生了什么事 哈利
Come on.
说吧
Because if you don't, this is gonna end badly for you.
如果你不说 这会对你很不利
When I opened the door, Eli was on top of this girl,
我开门时 伊莱正压在一个女孩身上
and she was struggling.
她在挣扎
I heard her say, "Stop. Get off me,"
我听到她说"住手 放开我"
and he didn't.
但是他并没有
Ugh. It was... it was ugly.
真的是太恶心了
I shut the door, and I got the hell out of there.
我关上门 离开了那里
Look, I'm no saint, but I am...
我不是好人 但是我
definitely not okay with that kind of thing.
完全受不了那种事
Okay, so,
好了 那么
Eli's self-interested coke dealer witnessed the rape.
伊莱的自私自利的毒贩目击了这次强♥奸♥
Okay, so he's not a perfect witness.
确实 所以他不是最好的证人
Even if he's telling the truth, he's practically useless.
即使他说出了事实也是没用的
So... let's use him outside the courtroom
所以我们让他在法庭外
to gather more evidence.
获取更多的证据
You think he's willing to wear a wire?
你觉得他愿意做线人吗
I think he's willing to wear a clown suit.
我认为他甚至会愿意当小丑
This guy is so afraid of going to prison,
这家伙这么怕坐牢
he'll do anything we want.
我们让他做什么他就会做什么
Worth a shot.
可以试一下
I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I am freaking out.
很抱歉麻烦你 但是我真的很害怕
Well, tell me what's going on.
没事 告诉我什么事
Maybe I can help you out.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表