所以他给了我杯水
I drank it, and I started feeling really disoriented.
我喝了 然后我开始觉得头重脚轻起来
Then what happened?
后面发生了什么
He was massaging my temples,
他按♥摩♥着我的太阳穴
telling me to relax.
告诉我要放松
He said he wanted to take me
他说他想带我去
to the sixth plane of enlightenment.
领悟第六级境界
The more he kept talking,
他说得越多
the more I felt myself drifting away,
我的意识漂移得越远
and it felt good.
那感觉很好
I remember he kept whispering,
我记得他一直低语着
"You're a beautiful ragdoll." Even ragdoll.
「你是只漂亮的布娃娃」 就连说布娃娃也一样
Okay, we've heard all this before.
我们以前听到过这些
What happened next? He...
接下来发生了什么 他
he picked up my arm, and dropped it.
他举起我的手臂 然后松手
I was limp. I had no control.
我浑身无力 我没法动
Then he pushed up my skirt, and he raped me.
然后他推高我的衬衫 接着他强♥奸♥了我
I wanted him to stop, but I felt so out of it.
我想要他停下来 但我的意识好像不在身体里
I was helpless.
我觉得无能为力
Let's take a break.
让我们休息一下
Okay, this is horrifyingly familiar.
这相似得也太恐怖了
And she was tested for drugs and alcohol.
而且她也查过体内药物和酒精含量
She was totally clean, just like Abby.
结果一干二净 就像艾比那样
Maybe he put something undetectable in the water.
也许他在水里放了些无法检测到的药物
I think he slipped something undetectable in his words.
我想他在言词中加了些无法意识到的东西
Neurolinguistic programming. Neurolinguistic what?
神经语言程序学 神经语言什么
Are you suggesting that she was hypnotized?
你是说她被催眠了吗
Exactly.
就是这个意思
It seems possible.
似乎有这个可能
I mean, the victims' stories are basically the same.
我是说 受害者的故事基本类似
The way he talked to him, massaging their temples.
他说话的方式 按♥摩♥太阳穴
I mean, the elements are all there.
我是说 要素都在了
Well, hold on, isn't hypnotism, like, a carnival trick, though?
等一下 催眠术 不就是魔术表演的小把戏之类的吗
This seems out there to me.
我觉得有点扯
Uh, my cousin quit smoking with hypnotherapy.
我表弟就靠催眠戒烟成功了
He was a pack-a-day guy.
之前他每天都抽一包
One session with a hypnotist... bang... he was clean.
跟催眠师治疗了一个疗程 一下子 他就完全戒掉了
In Brooklyn, I had a hypnosis case.
在布鲁克林的时候 我有过一个催眠的案子
One of my first sexual assault trials... lost...
我最开始的几个性侵犯案件审讯 都输了
broke the record for fastest felony acquittal.
打破了重罪无罪开释的最快纪录
We made a strong case, but the judge never bought in.
我们建立了一个强有说服力的案子 但法官一直没信过
And if the judge doesn't buy it, then the jury does the math.
如果法官不信 陪审团就想当然
Trust me. I know this sounds crazy, but I've seen this.
相信我 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但我见过这些事
Trask used common hypnotherapeutic methods
特拉斯克在那两位女士身上都
on both those women.
用了普通的催眠手法
How do we prove it? We can't use Rachel Sykes.
我们要怎么证明 我们不能引用蕾切尔·赛克斯的案子
That criminal case was never filed. The civil suit was dismissed.
那项犯罪从未立案 民事诉讼也撤销了
There's no way a judge allows that in.
法官不可能允许引用它
Well, hold on, so we get into this case another way.
等一下 那我们用另一种方式建立证据
First, we have to prove that
首先 我们需要证明
Trask knowingly used hypnosis to rape Abby.
特拉斯克有意识地运用催眠术来强♥奸♥艾比
Which means we need evidence
也就是说我们需要
that Trask even knows how to hypnotize.
特拉斯克知道怎么催眠的证据
Well, he must've learned how to do it somewhere.
他肯定是在什么地方学到的
Yeah, so start digging.
没错 开始深入调查吧
新泽西州 南奥兰治500号♥
摄政学院
Class dismissed. Excuse me, Professor.
下课 打扰一下 教授
I'm Detective Carisi. This is Detective Rollins.
我是卡里西警探 这位是罗琳斯警探
Do you remember a student of yours named Declan Trask?
你还记得一个叫德克兰·特拉斯克的学生吗
Actually, I remember Declan Trask well.
实际上 我对德克兰·特拉斯克很了解
He stood out? His father did.
他很突出吗 他父亲很棒
Gave lots of money. According to his website,
他们捐了一大笔钱 根据他的网站
he graduated here with a degree in Communications.
他在这里拿到了传媒学的学位
Yeah, we'd like to see those transcripts.
我们想看看他的学生档案
You're welcome to take a look, but, uh, it's a quick read.
你们大可以来看 但是 那用不了太久
Declan Trask was kicked out his junior year.
德克兰·特拉斯克在第一年就被开除了
For what? I can't discuss that.
因为什么 我不能谈论那个
Oh, we're prepared to get a warrant
我们准备了一张搜查证
for any transcripts or records we might need to build our case.
用来收集所有我们认为立案所需要的一切记录
Yeah, or you could just save us some time,
或者你可以帮我们省点时间
and help us bury a sexual predator.
帮我们逮住一个性捕猎者
Declan had a serious drug problem.
德克兰有严重的药物滥用史
We did everything we could to support him,
我们尽了一切努力支持他
but we had no choice but to expel him.
但最终我们别无选择 只能开除他
Where'd he go after you gave him the boot?
他被踢走了之后去了哪里
An addiction facility in the Hamptons
汉普顿的一家戒毒所
called, uh, The Springs.
名字叫「春泉」
I spoke to Declan two weeks ago.
我两个星期之前还联♥系♥过他
You stayed in touch? We did.
你们仍然有联♥系♥ 是的
The bonds that form here can be pretty strong.
在这里建立的友谊都很牢固
Addicts often rely on each other,
即使在我们戒毒之后
even after we're sober. What kinda techniques
戒毒的人还总是相互依靠 你用了什么方法
did you use to help him kick his habit?
让他摆脱毒瘾的
Without being too specific, uh, I used hypnosis.
没有什么特别的方法 我用的是催眠术
How long did you see him for? We were together for 60 days.
你监督他多长时间 我们在一起待了六十天
By the end, if he even thought about heroin,
到最后甚至当他想到海♥洛♥因♥
he'd physically gag.
身体就会抵触
So, uh, what is this about?
有什么事吗
Well, we think he may be using hypnosis techniques
我们认为他用催眠术
to... to sexually assault women.
来性侵女性
You don't seem surprised.
你好像不太惊讶
Look, Declan and I have a close relationship,
德克兰和我的关系很好
but I know who he is.
但是我知道他是什么样的人
And frankly, what he's doing now... handing out Ayahuasca...
实话实说 他现在在卖♥♥死藤水
he's just another dealer peddling drugs.
就是一个卖♥♥药的商人
Never sat well with me.
我不喜欢这点
Did you teach Trask how to hypnotize people?
你有教德克兰怎样催眠吗
Yeah, he said he wanted to help others, to pay it forward,
教过 他说他想帮助别人 让更多的人受益
so I taught him everything I know.
所以我毫无保留地教了他
Huh, well, are you willing to help us now?
那你现在愿意帮我们吗
Listen, I understand he's your friend,
听着 我能理解他是你朋友
but the guy is a sexual predator.
但是这个人是强♥奸♥犯
He needs to be stopped.
我们必须要阻止他
I don't know what to do, where to turn.
我不知道该怎么办 该怎么开始
It's a nightmare.
这是个噩梦
What's going on?
怎么了
I can trust you, right, Declan?
我能相信你吗 德克兰
You saved my life, man.
你拯救过我 兄弟
Yeah, whatever it is, it stays between us.
不管什么事 是我们之间的秘密
I was with a patient a few days ago.
前几天我和一个病人在一起
Attractive woman.
一个很有魅力的女人
Suffers from a destructive opioid addiction.
她对鸦♥片♥成瘾
Are you using hypnotherapy? Yeah, a lot of basic sessions
你用催眠术了 是的 前期我用催眠
on changing her subconscious patterns.
改变她潜意识的部分
She's in my office
她在我办公室的沙发上
on the couch in a complete trance state,
处于完全昏迷的状态
and the conversation becomes very sexualized.
之后我们的对话变得很暧昧
And I couldn't stop myself.
我控制不了我自己
I... I sat down next to her, and I...
我坐在她旁边 我就
You crossed the line?
你越界了
I kissed her.
我吻了她
Then, thank God, I stopped myself, but...
然后 我控制住我自己 但是
I didn't want to.
我不想停下
Hypnosis doesn't make people do something
催眠不会让人们做一些
they don't already wanna do,
他们不愿做的事
so if she kissed you, she wanted to.
如果她吻了你 说明她愿意
Sounds like he's rationalizing.
看来他在找理由解释
Can't rationalize rape.
但这不能用来为强♥奸♥找借口
I feel horrible about it.
我觉得这很可怕
Ah, don't beat yourself up.
不必自责
I took advantage of this woman.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表