西尔维娅 呃
we found a lot of cash in Beth's backpack.
我们在贝丝包里发现了很多现金
It's $5,000.
五千美元
Do you know of any reason why she'd be walking around
你知道她为什么会随身带着
with that kinda money? No.
这么一大笔现金吗 不知道
Beth? Yes, ma'am?
贝丝 是的 长官
I'm Lieutenant Benson from the Special Victims Unit.
我是特殊受害者小组的本森警督
Are you feeling well enough to talk?
感觉怎么样 能聊聊吗
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好的
I promise.
我确信
Thank you. I...
谢谢 我
I appreciate that.
我很感激你
I know that this is tough, but I'd like to ask you
我知道这很困难 但是我想问你
a few questions about the assault,
一些关于这次侵犯的问题
if that's okay.
如果可以的话
Okay.
好的
Do you know who did this to you?
你知道是谁对你侵犯你的吗
I can't believe this really happened.
我不敢相信这真的发生了
The timing is...
这个时间点是
This is the last thing I need right now.
这是我的最不想发生的事情
What do you mean? I'm starting a press tour...
你什么意思 从下周开始
next week for the Army.
我要代表美国陆军做巡回演讲
The goal is to project strength, courage, power.
目的是为了宣传力量 勇气 和动力
I can't be in here
看在上帝的份上
talking about getting raped, for God's sake.
我怎么能在这里谈论我刚刚被性侵的事情
First of all, Beth,
首先一点 贝丝
nothing has changed.
一切都没变
You're the same person that you were before this...
现在的你和过去的你别无他样
the same strong person.
依旧是那个坚强的人
Do you think you can tell me what happened?
你可以告诉我发生了什么吗
Do you know who did this to you?
你知道是谁侵犯了你吗
I wanna talk to Major Dantley.
我想和丹特利少校说话
He's my superior officer.
他是我的上司
Okay, I understand that.
好的 我能理解
But the more you can tell me, the more helpful I can be.
但是你告诉我越多 我能帮到你的就越多
Excuse me, Lieutenant,
抱歉 警督
we need to take Ms. Williams upstairs for more tests.
我们需要带威廉姆斯女士上楼做检查
If you could just give me two more minutes.
请你再给我两分钟时间
We need to do this quick.
我们需要快点
I've already discussed all this with the other detective.
我已经和别的警探讨论这个过了
I'm okay. I can walk.
我很好 我能自己走
You got any news on Beth? Yeah, she's stable.
贝丝的情况怎么样 她很稳定
They're still running tests, but the doctors are hopeful.
还在做各项检查 但是医生的态度很乐观
She called me when she got here... told me to come.
她到这的时候给我打了电♥话♥ 叫我过来
She said she can't remember anything?
她说她什么都不记得了吗
With her type of injury, that... that's common.
她伤成那样 不记得很正常
You just gotta give this time, Mickey, okay?
米基 你得耐心点 好吗
Listen, I'm gonna have to ask you guys
听着 我现在要问你们
some questions now, okay?
几个问题 可以吗
All right, so this... this party... what time did Beth leave?
是这样的 贝丝什么时候离开这个派对的呢
12:00. You know, I asked her to stay,
十二点 我当时叫她留下
but she wanted to be with her mom.
但是她想和她妈妈在一起
And you didn't offer to walk her home?
但你没有提出要送她回家吗
She didn't want me leaving the party on her account.
她不想让我因为她而离开派对
Beth's pretty independent.
贝丝是个很独♥立♥的人
Does Beth usually carry lots of cash?
那贝丝经常随身携带很多现金吗
Cash? No, I... she's in the Army.
现金吗 不会 她是个军人
Well, we found $5,000 in her backpack.
我们在她的背包里发现了五千美元的现金
Any idea where that came from?
你知道钱是从哪来的吗
No clue.
不知道
What did you two guys do after the party?
派对结束后你们两个在干嘛
Well, we stayed up playing Xbox.
我们留下来玩Xbox
I asked Beth to stay... you know, hang out.
我当时叫贝丝留下 一起玩的
We shouldn't have let her leave alone.
我们不应该让她单独离开
Listen, uh, George,
听着 乔治
why don't you give me and Mickey a few minutes.
让我和米基单独聊几分钟
All right? Thanks.
可以吗 谢谢
Hey, listen, Mickey, I'm gonna have to talk to you
听着 米基 我要跟你谈一些
about some pretty personal stuff now.
非常私人的东西
It's standard procedure. Yeah, sure, no problem.
这是既定程序 没问题
Did you and Beth have sex in the past 48 hours?
过去的四十八小时内你和贝丝做♥爱♥了吗
Um, yeah.
是的
I mean, we haven't seen each other in five months, so...
我想说 我们已经五个月没见了 所以
Okay, did you use a condom?
好的 你用避孕套了吗
No, um... Beth's on the pill, so...
没有 贝丝有吃药
Okay, I'm gonna... I'm gonna have to swab you now.
好的 我现在要用棉签提取你的DNA
Um, yeah.
好的
They're calling her the face of Army 2.0,
他们称她为新一代美国陆军的楷模
Captain Beth Williams, the first woman to graduate
贝丝·威廉姆斯上尉 第一个从严格的
from the rigorous Ranger training program
突击队训练计划里毕业的女人
is set to embark on a publicity tour
即将踏上巡回演讲之路
showcasing the Army's new and more progressive attitude.
展示美国♥军♥队新的更加开明的态度
The hope is that the Captain Williams marketing campaign
目的是威廉姆斯队长的演讲宣传能
will help with the current recruiting efforts.
对当前的征兵活动有所帮助
Now, Captain Williams was kept to the same standards
如今威廉姆斯队长和男性军人的训练标准是
as the men, that's thanks to the Army's new
相同的 因为美国♥军♥队现在推行新的
gender-integrated assessment program
性别一体化的评估程序
which guarantees parity, regardless of gender.
以确保平等 无关性别
She's as strong as any of the male Rangers.
她和其他的男性突击队员一样强壮
Impressive. Everybody's not impressed.
真厉害 不是所有人都这么想
Found this hater online.
在网上找到了这个怀恨在心的人
He's one of those Men's Rights Movement guys.
他是男权运动的一员
Check out those posts. "Captain Beth Williams
看看这些留言 "贝丝·威廉姆斯上尉"
"Might as well be Captain Crunch.
"还不如叫嘎嘣脆上尉"
Army ain't what it used to be. Hoo-ah."
"军队已经今非昔比了"
"I think I saw Captain Hot Pants
"我今天看到热裤队长"
"Waiting for the N train today.
"在等N线列车"
"Next time, I'll do a service for the country,
"下次 我会把她推到轨道上去"
and push her onto the tracks." Yeah.
"为国家做出贡献"
The N train sounds local. Calls himself "Superman78."
N线列车 应该是本地人 他自称"Superman78"
Okay, so some loser who lives in his parents' basement
好吧 所以是个住在父母地下室的屌♥丝
hates women. Okay, but he made a threat.
并且憎恨女人 好吧 但是他发出了威胁
So this is the closest thing we have to a lead,
所以这是我们手上最接近线索的消息
so let's track down Superman for real,
先把这个"超人"找到
and find out where he was last night.
弄清楚他昨晚在哪
I'll call Barba... see if I can get a warrant
我给巴尔巴打电♥话♥ 看能不能拿到
for the RedChanlt server...
服务器的搜查令
see if we can get this guy's real name.
看能不能查出这家伙的真名
Sergeant.
警司
Who's that guy? That's Major Robert Dantley.
那是谁 罗伯特·丹特利少校
Captain Williams has been serving under him
威廉姆斯上尉在他手下
for the past two years
服役了两年
he'll be traveling around the country with her
他会陪她走遍全国
on her press tour.
参加媒体巡演
Detective Tutuola got in touch with me about Captain Williams.
图图奥拉警探联♥系♥我并打听了威廉姆斯上尉的消息
Horrible. Yeah.
令人震惊 是的
Anything you need, please know you have our full support.
你需要什么 我们会全力支持你
Oh, thank you, Major. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 少校 感激不尽
As I'm sure you can understand,
我觉得你应该明白
it's in everyone's best interest
这起悲剧如果能保密
if this tragic event remains confidential.
对每个人都是最好的
Last thing we want... last thing Captain Williams wants...
我们最不希望的 也是威廉姆斯队长最不希望的
is for this unfortunate event to be played out in the press.
就是在媒体上公布这件不幸的事件
Well, I think we can both agree
好吧 我觉得我们都同意
that our primary concern
我们的首要任务
is what's best for Captain Williams.
就是一切为了威廉姆斯上尉
Terrific. So she'll be a Jane Doe?
好极了 所以她的名字会匿名
Well, if that's what she wants.
如果她想的话
Ultimately it's her decision.
最终这是她自己的决定
You know, some survivors prefer to go public.
你知道吗 有一些幸存者更希望把事情公开
It encourages other women to come forward.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表