我发现了点东西
There's a toolbox under the sink with what looks like
水池下面有个工具盒 还有一条刚切断的绳索
freshly-cut rope. That look familiar?
看上去眼熟吗
That looks like the rope
这个看上去像是用来绑
that Jennifer and the other vics were tied with.
珍妮佛和其他受害人的绳索
Yeah, maybe, it looks the same to me.
可能啊 我看就是这一条
Hold on, Fin, you know rope experts on this one, right?
等一下 芬恩 你认识这种绳索的专家 对吧
Bennett, yeah.
是的 他叫贝内特
Great, get that to him immediately and find out
太好了 立刻拿去给他
if indeed that was the rope that Jennifer's hands were tied with.
让他看看这个绳子是不是绑珍妮佛手的绳子
Lieutenant, pleasure to see you again.
警督 很高兴又见到了你
Well, considering... Yeah, what do we have?
考虑到 好 有什么结论
Okay, the rope that bound your first three victims
绑住前三个受害人的绳子
was an Everbilt poly and poly composite
是聚酯纤维和聚酯复合物
with a 300-pound breaking strength
能够承受三百磅的破坏力
and an 11.1-millimeter diameter.
直径十一点一毫米
It was used here, here, and here.
它被用在了这 这 和这
But not Jennifer Knowles?
但是没有用在珍妮佛·诺尔斯身上
No, this is the rope that bound Jennifer Knowles.
没有 这个才是绑住珍妮佛·诺尔斯的绳子
Looks like the other one.
看上去像是另外一种
To the layman, perhaps, but it's a solid braid
对于外行来说 可能容易混淆 但是这是一个
polypropylene product, similar diameter,
固体编织聚丙烯产品 有相同的直径
only 200-pound strength.
但是只能承受两百磅的力量
This is what you found in her toolbox.
这是你们在她的工具箱里发现的那个绳子
So it's different than the rope used on the other victims.
所以它和用在其他受害人身上的绳子不一样
Absolutely.
绝对不一样
She was tied with the rope from her own apartment.
她被她自己公♥寓♥里的绳子绑了起来
Is that helpful, Lieutenant?
警督 这个信息有用吗
Very.
非常有用
I already told the other detectives everything I know.
我已经把我知道的信息全部告诉给其他警探们了
I just want to discuss the night of the murder one more time.
我就是想和你再讨论一下谋杀当晚发生的事儿
Yeah, I understand that, but we could've done that in my office.
我理解 但是我们可以在我办公室讨论啊
Bringing me down to your scary interrogation room
把我带到你们这个吓人的审讯室里
isn't gonna somehow jog my memory.
并不能唤醒我的记忆
You can have a seat in that chair.
你可以坐在那个椅子上
So we know that you two were together the night of the murder.
我们已经知道了在谋杀当晚你们两个人是在一起的
We know that the two of you broke up in Jennifer's apartment around 10:30
我们还知道 你俩晚上十点半在珍妮佛的公♥寓♥里分手了
Is that correct?
对不对
Yes, I've already discussed this with the other cops.
对的 我已经和其他警♥察♥讨论过这个了
Why'd you split up?
你们为什么分手呢
Jennifer and I... our relationship was
珍妮佛和我 我们的关系是非常热烈的
very passionate, but, at the end of the day,
但是 考虑到全部情况
it was unsustainable. Unsustainable how?
我们的关系是难以维系的 怎么个难以维系法
It was one-dimensional. We were only good at one thing.
我们的关系是一维的 我们只有一件事儿能做好
Which was?
是什么
Sex, but we liked each other a lot,
性 我们俩非常喜欢彼此
so we decided, "Let's call it quits."
所以我们决定分手
We didn't wanna jeopardize our work relationship
我们不想让感情生活危及到我们
or our friendship, for that matter.
的工作关系或者友谊
You having sex before or after you split up?
你们是分手前还是分手后打的炮
Before.
分手之前
It was beautiful.
很美好
Was there any arguing? Any fighting?
你们有任何争论 吵架吗
No, it was a mutual decision. Mutual?
没有 这是一个双方协商的结果 双方的
Because Laura Knowles said that it was Jennifer's choice,
因为劳拉·诺尔斯说你们分手是珍妮佛的决定
that she wanted to break up with you.
是她想要和你分手
Laura Knowles says that my Golden Retriever
劳拉·诺尔说我的金毛犬
is a Russian spy, but, between us, I wouldn't
是俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍 但是 我们之间
take that to the bank. Well, between us, being glib
我不能百分百确定 好吧 但是我们之间
isn't gonna make this go away or us, for that matter.
油嘴滑舌可不能帮你解决这件事
Did you look under Jennifer's kitchen sink that night?
那天晚上你有低头看过珍妮佛的厨房♥水池下面吗
I'm sorry, "Under her sink"?
不好意思 水池下面
Is that some kind of a sexual metaphor?
这是什么性隐喻吗
No, we found your fingerprints on the handle of the cabinet
不是 我们在厨房♥水池下面的橱柜把手上
underneath the kitchen sink.
找到了你的指纹
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry...
不好意思
I'm obviously not speaking clearly enough,
显然是我没有说清楚
so my bad.
我的错
I'm talking about you killing Jennifer.
我在说 是你杀了珍妮佛
I'm talking about you hacking into the NYPD so you could
我在说 是你黑进了纽约警局的系统
impersonate the pattern 23 rapist.
所以你能够模仿第23号♥强♥奸♥犯的犯罪模式
I'm talking about you finding rope underneath the cabinet,
我在说 是你在橱柜下面找到了绳子
tying her hands, and then dumping her body
绑住了她的手 然后把她的尸体
at some construction site.
扔在了某个施工工地
Is that better? Is that more clear?
这样说是不是好点 是不是清楚多了
Wow, you have a vivid imagination. It's impressive, no?
你的想象力非常的丰富 非常令人钦佩啊 是不
But the truth is I'm far too smart to do something that stupid.
但是事实的真♥相♥是 我太聪明了 不可能做这么蠢的事儿
Or far too stupid to do something that smart.
或者说 你太傻了 做不出这么聪明的事儿
I'm done talking. I want a lawyer.
我没什么可说的了 我需要个律师
Oh, you're free to go.
你可以走了
But, like I said, this isn't going away.
但是 就像我刚才说的 这事儿跑不了
And neither are we.
我们也没完
弗里尼餐厅
Wait a minute, they're about to build a statue
等一下 他们都打算在纽约警局总部
in your honor at 1PP for catching
为你建一座雕塑来表彰你抓住了
the serial killer/rapist that had the whole city on edge.
这个让整个城市闻风丧胆的连环杀手兼强♥奸♥犯
Now you're telling me this guy didn't do it?
现在你告诉我 这人没做这个
He didn't do one. Right, because why?
这一件不是他干的 好吧,基于什么理由
Because her boyfriend had sex with her before she was killed?
因为在她被杀之前她男朋友和她打过炮
Her controlling, emotionally abusive boyfriend
她的那个爱控制别人的情感虐待的男朋友
whom she broke up with that night.
她那天晚上和他分手了
So he killed her in her apartment and transported her
所以他在她的公♥寓♥里杀害了她
to the construction site... Four blocks away.
然后把她移♥动♥到建筑工地 四个街区之外
Completely doable. And then what?
完全能够做的到 那然后呢
And then he left her there with her hands tied with a rope,
然后他把她留在那儿了 手被绳子绑着
hair shorn, using the exact M.O. As the Second Avenue Strangler?
头发被剪了 他完全复♥制♥了第二大道扼杀者的犯罪模式
No, that information was private.
不可能 这些信息是保密的
Willard could not know those details.
威拉德不可能知道这些细节
Unless... unless he hacked into NYPD's computer system.
除非他黑进了纽约警局的计算机系统
He's a technical genius.
他是个技术天才
If anyone could do it, he could.
如果有人能够做到 他就能做到
Okay, so, in your scenario, Willard,
好吧 那么在你描述的场景下
with his dead girlfriend in the room, hacked the NYPD,
威拉德和他死去的女朋友一起在房♥间里 他黑进了纽约警局
and then tied her with a rope.
然后把她用绳子绑起来
A rope that the Second Avenue Strangler never used before.
那个绳子二大道扼杀者以前从来没有用过啊
A rope that Willard found in Jennifer's apartment.
那个绳子是威拉德在珍妮佛的公♥寓♥里找到的
Which is your only actual piece of real evidence.
这是你唯一的真正的证据
Which is a damn good piece of evidence.
这是个绝好的证据啊
True. If the rope matches...
是的 如果这个绳子匹配
The crusading Lieutenant Benson gets her man.
那么改革先锋本森警督就抓对了人
And upsets a very large apple cart in the process.
同时也会在这个过程中搅乱一堆人和事
What is it?
是什么
What?
怎么了
It's rather simple and embarrassing.
简单而又尴尬的事实是
I made an error.
我犯了个错误
This is the rope that was found in Jennifer Knowles' apartment.
这是在珍妮佛·诺尔斯的公♥寓♥里找到的绳子
This is the rope that tied her hands.
这是绑她手的绳子
Two different ropes.
两个不一样
How did this happen?
怎么会发生这种事情呢
A misunderstanding. The lab assistant thought
是一场误会 实验室的助手以为
I asked for a rope from the apartment.
我要公♥寓♥里的绳子
I wanted the rope from the crime scene.
而我想要的是案发现场的绳子
He brought me a second sample from the apartment.
他给了我公♥寓♥里的第二个样本
So Dr. Bennett, just to be clear, you're saying that
所以贝内特博士 只是想弄清楚 你是说
the rope used to tie Jennifer Knowles' hands matches
用来绑珍妮佛·诺尔斯双手的绳子跟其他受害者的
all the other victims, but not the rope
一样 但是和我们在她的公♥寓♥里
that we found in her apartment?
找到的不一样吗
Yes, that's... that's where it stands.
是的 是这样的
Now, if you don't mind, I have to make sure
现在如果你不介意的话我得确定
nothing else is misfiled.
其他事情没有搞错
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表