他们会照顾好你的孩子
Social services?
社会服务中心
I'm telling you how it is.
我告诉你就是这样
He's working at a new restaurant.
他在一家新餐厅工作
On 125th. Leo's.
在第125大街上 莱奥餐厅
Hey, you stay with her.
你和她待在一起
Make sure she doesn't contact him.
确保她不会通知他
NYPD. We're looking for Hector Ramirez.
纽约警♥察♥ 我们正在找赫克托·拉米雷斯
Hey, no, no, no... don't go anywhere, all right?
不 不 不 哪都别去 好吗
Hector Ramirez. We're not Immigration.
赫克托·拉米雷斯 我们不是移♥民♥局的
Everybody stay put. What's goin' on?
所有人不要动 怎么回事
You're scaring the hell outta my customers.
你们会吓跑我的顾客的
Where's Hector Ramirez? Hector?
赫克托·拉米雷斯在哪里 赫克托
Look, he told me he had papers...
他告诉我他有合法身份
No, we're not here about that.
我们不是为了这事来这的
Where is he? We need to find him now.
他在哪里 我们现在就要找到他
Where is he? Let's go.
他在哪 我们走
The kitchen.
在厨房♥
Hector Ramirez.
赫克托·拉米雷斯
Hector Ramirez?
赫克托·拉米雷斯
I need to talk to you, all right?
我们要和你谈谈
Que?
什么
No! Mira, que es esto?
不 你干什么
Que esta pasando aqui? We're gonna talk
到底发生了什么 我们要和你谈谈
about what you did to the Samras.
你在萨姆拉餐厅做的事
Oh, no... no comprendo, no comprendo.
不 不 我听不懂 我听不懂
No, no soy el hombre! No hice nada!
不 不是我 我什么也没做
No hice nada. No soy el hombre.
我什么也没做 不是我
Sit down.
坐下
Where were you Friday night, Hector?
赫克托 星期五晚上你在哪里
No comprende.
我听不懂
Yes, you do, Hector. Yes, you do.
你听得懂 赫克托 你听得懂
Hector, look at me. Look at me.
赫克托 看着我 看着我
You want a drink of water?
你想喝水吗
Okay, so you do understand English.
看来你听得懂英语
Sure he does.
他当然听得懂
It wasn't me. I swear.
不是我 我发誓
Okay. Ready to answer some questions?
好的 准备好回答问题了吗
Yes.
是的
Okay, I'm gonna make this real simple for you.
好的 我会把问题说的很简单
All you have to do is say yes or no.
你只要回答是或者不是
You worked at the Samras' restaurant?
你以前在萨姆拉餐厅工作吗
Yes.
是的
They fired you?
他们解雇了你
Yes. You were angry?
是的 你很愤怒
Yes or no, Hector.
是还是不是 赫克托
Yes. They still owe me some money.
是的 他们还欠我工资
Okay, so you went back there on Friday night
好的 所以星期五晚上
with your two friends, and you got some revenge,
你和两个朋友回到饭店去报复了
didn't you? Listen close, Hector.
对吧 听好了 赫克托
We have a witness... saw you take your ski mask off.
我们有目击证人看见你摘了面具
They saw you, Hector. That's game over.
他们看见你了 赫克托 游戏结束了
Yeah, it is. But listen.
就是这样 听我说
I'll tell you what.
我告诉你
We think that one of the guys just watched...
我们认为其中一个人只是旁观
he didn't rape anybody, he didn't kill anybody.
他没有参与强♥奸♥ 他没有杀人
Now, maybe that guy was you.
这个人可能就是你
So, what I'm saying is, if you come clean...
所以 我想说 如果你坦白
you tell us who the other two guys were...
告诉我们另外两个人是谁
you might be able to cut yourself a deal right now.
你现在可以为自己争取一个很好的认罪协议
I would never hurt the Samras.
我绝不会伤害萨姆拉一家的
I like them.
我喜欢他们
Well, it's a hell of a way to show it.
你表达的方式可真可怕
Look, they're good people.
他们是好人
Good people you raped and murdered.
被你强♥奸♥和谋杀的好人
I didn't kill anybody. Or rape anyone...
我没有杀人也没有强♥奸♥任何人
I swear to God, on my children.
我以我孩子的名义发誓
Hey, listen. I believe you.
听着 我相信你
You seem like a good person.
你看起来像个好人
So maybe you did go back there because they owed you some money.
因为他们欠你钱 你确实回到饭店
So let's go back. Take it slow.
我们现在就回到那个时候 慢慢来
Tell me everything that happened on Friday night...
你自己告诉我们星期五晚上
in your own words.
发生的每件事
Interrogation's over. What?
审讯结束了 什么
His lawyer's here.
他的律师来了
I don't have a lawyer.
我没有律师
You do now.
你现在有了
Naomi Ziegler. I'm an
娜奥米·齐格勒
attorney with the Immigration Defense Project.
我是移♥民♥维♥权♥中心的律师
I'll be representing Hector Ramirez.
我来担任赫克托·拉米雷斯的代理人
Well, you got here quickly, Ms. Ziegler.
齐格勒女士 你动作真快
Desperate times.
非常时期嘛
Can I ask on what grounds you're detaining my client?
请问你们以什么理由扣留我的客户
Your new client has been ID'd as being on the scene
我们有目击者指证你的新客户出现在
of the Samra double homicide.
萨姆拉双重谋杀案的现场
Has he been read his rights? Of course.
你们向他宣读权利了吗 当然
Have you arrested him? Not yet.
那你们逮捕他了吗 还没有
But we have probable cause to believe that Mr. Ramirez
但我们有充分理由认为拉米雷斯先生
is involved in a hate crime.
涉嫌参与一起仇恨犯罪
He's done talking. No more questions,
他没什么好说的了 不再回答任何问题
and I want to meet with him now.
我现在就要见我的客户
Right this way.
这边请
Somebody from the bust must've tipped her off.
肯定是抓捕时有人向她透露消息了
Well, these immigration lawyers are
这些移♥民♥律师总是
popping out of the woodwork. With all these raids
不知道从哪里冒出来的 到处都在抓非法移♥民♥
taking place... or rumored
流言满天飞
to be taking place... you can't blame 'em.
也可以理解这些律师
It's actually a good thing.
其实这倒是件好事
It protects us in court down the road.
接下来上法庭能保护我们
Let's get this Yusef fella in and make a formal ID.
我们让尤塞夫到警局来进行正式指认
Yeah.
好的
Hey, thank you so much for coming.
你们好 多谢前来
So, like I said on the phone, we need Yusef
就像我在电♥话♥中说的 我们需要尤塞夫
to officially identify Hector Ramirez
对赫克托·拉米雷斯
in a lineup. Okay, okay.
进行列队指认 可以
But this is what we need:
但我们是有条件的
a guarantee that Yusef can stay here,
必须保证尤塞夫能留下来
in the United States; and that no one find out
留在美国 并且谁都不能知道
about his illegal status during this entire process.
他的非法身份 从头到尾都不能说
They won't. Not from us.
不会的 我们肯定不会说
Because if he is deported, you know we will never see him again,
如果他被举报 我们就再也看不到他了
and I could not bear that.
我会受不了的
Lela would be devastated. Yusef and her are so close.
蕾拉也会崩溃 尤塞夫和她很要好
How is Lela? Did her fianc? Make it back from Syria?
蕾拉怎么样 她未婚夫从叙利亚回来了吗
He got a flight to New York last night. Finally.
他昨晚登上了来纽约的飞机 终于回来了
That's good to hear.
这是个好消息
She doesn't even want to talk to him.
可她甚至不愿意和他说话
She's not herself. That's normal.
她还没缓过来 可以理解
After what she went through... it'll take some time.
经历这么可怕的事情 需要一段时间才能恢复
So, you see, this is why we need Yusef
所以你们也明白 我们为何需要尤塞夫
here, close to us. And we understand
留在这里 留在我们身边 我们理解
why you're nervous, but you are gonna be fine.
你很紧张 但你放心好了
And Yusef is gonna be fine, okay?
尤塞夫会没事的
New York is a sanctuary city.
纽约是一座庇护城市
So no one will know I don't have papers?
所以不会有人知道我没有证件 对吧
That is correct.
是的没错
We're on your side. I promise.
我们会支持你的 我保证
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Would you come this way?
请这边走
Take your time.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表