Okay. What do you want to know?
好吧 你们想问什么
Where were you today between 12:00 and 1:00 P.M.?
今天中午十二点到一点你在哪
Okay. I was here all day, since 8:00 A.M., in my office.
从早上八点到现在 我一整天都在办公室
I ran out for a quick lunch around noon.
中午的时候跑出去匆忙地吃了顿饭
Oh, great. Did you eat around here?
很好 是在附近吃的吗
Yeah, a diner in Tribeca.
是的 在翠贝卡酒店里的餐厅
Well, Eva's father said that...
伊娃的父亲说
that you two were fighting last night.
你们俩昨晚吵架了
It wasn't serious.
吵得不厉害
I love Eva. Yeah.
我爱伊娃 是么
Let me count the ways.
我来一条条地看看
"I'm tired of your lies."
"我受够了你的谎话"
"I'm starting to despise you."
"我有点看不起你了"
"I wish you'd disappear."
"真希望你立刻消失"
I mean, I'd hate to see your serious arguments.
说真的 我很不想看到你们的激烈争吵
Look, I lost my temper, okay?
我当时很火大 行吗
She was... our relationship is complicated.
她...我们的关系很复杂
Complicated how?
怎么个复杂法
Well, for starters, she's transgender.
首先 她是变性人
No matter how open-minded you are, it's still challenging.
无论你思想多开明 要想接受这点都很困难
What are some of the other
那还有什么事
ways that your relationship was challenging?
能够威胁到你俩的关系
She started working as a model.
她开始兼♥职♥模特
Getting paid to go to clubs, parties.
靠去夜店参加派对赚钱
Getting paid a thousand bucks a night.
一晚上能赚一千美元
That sounds like a good gig.
听起来是个好工作
It ruined her.
这完全毁了她
She started falling in love with the "It" Crowd.
她开始渐渐爱上那个群体了
The scene. All that crap.
那种环境 净是些垃圾
You know, luckily, her agency fired her last week.
幸运的是 她的经纪公♥司♥上周炒了她
Why'd she get canned?
解雇她的原因呢
She got into an altercation with a guest.
她和一个顾客发生了口角
Last Thursday, I think.
我想应该是在上周四
Where was that?
地点在哪
星期一 11月14日
熊猫俱乐部 华盛顿大街949号♥
An altercation?
争吵吗
Yeah, there's about ten every night.
是啊 每晚会有十来次
Yeah, well, how about last Thursday?
那么 上周四的呢
You recognize her?
你认识她吗
Uh...
嗯
Yeah. Maybe.
也许认识吧
Look, guys, I'm happy to help and all,
听着 伙计们 我很乐意提供帮助之类的
but I don't need a lawsuit here.
但我不想招来官司
Who said anything about a lawsuit?
有人提过关于诉讼的事吗
These days, those trans people...
这些天 那些变性人...
or whatever you call 'em... they could sue you
或者随你们怎么称呼他们 那些人都可以
just for looking at 'em sideways.
就因为你斜眼看着他们而起诉你
So you do remember her?
所以你肯定记得她
A big music company threw a party Thursday night.
上周四一家大唱片公♥司♥办了个派对
There were a lot of models here.
当时来了很多模特
A few of 'em were transgender.
其中一些就是变性人
What was the altercation about?
那么吵架的原因是什么
She slapped one of the guests...
她扇了客人一巴掌
you know, made a scene... so we tossed her ass.
你们懂的 闹了事 那我们就把她扔出去了
Got any of that on video?
监控有录到吗
Right there. That's Eva.
就这里 那是伊娃
Mmhmm.
没错
It looked personal. Who's the guy she slapped?
看上去是个人恩怨 她打的那个人是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Know the other guys in his posse?
这群人里有认识的吗
Nah.
没有
I'm not into the whole hip-hop thing. I like country music.
我对嘻哈乐并不感兴趣 我喜欢乡村音乐
All right.
好了
Just give us the name of the guy who tossed Eva, please.
就请把赶走伊娃那人的名字告诉我们
Eva's still on life support.
伊娃仍在靠机器维持生命
The doctors say it doesn't look good.
医生说情况不容乐观
Okay. Where are we on forensics?
好吧 法医鉴定怎么样
No prints on the pipes. Still waiting on DNA.
管子上没指纹 DNA结果还没出来
Just got off the phone with the event planner.
刚和派对策划人通完电♥话♥
He says he doesn't know the name of the guy who got slapped,
说他不知道被扇耳光的人的名字
but he does know he was a guest of Vincent Love's.
但他确定那人是文森特·勒夫的客人
Vincent Love, the rap guy?
文森特·勒夫 那个说唱歌♥手吗
Yeah, the founder of One-Eight-Seven Music.
是的 1-8-7唱片公♥司♥的创始人
He works with the biggest names out there.
他和不少大牌歌♥手都有合作
So I'm guessing that big-name rappers
那么我猜那位大牌说唱歌♥手
don't appreciate getting slapped by transgender models.
不怎么喜欢被变性模特扇耳光
All right. Let's find Vincent Love
好了 我们去找文森特·勒夫谈谈
and find out exactly what happened.
搞清楚事情的原委到底如何
星期二 11月15日
文森特·勒夫的住所 斯普林大街19号♥
I mean, we having a good time. We hanging out. Drinking Crissy.
我是说 我们玩得很开心 一直在聊天 喝着酒
This girl, out of nowhere, she picks a fight.
这女孩突然冒出来挑事
I try to calm her down. She slaps one of my boys.
我试着让她冷静 但她扇了我的人的耳光
Have a seat. So my man that owned the club...
请坐 然后这家俱乐部的老板 我的朋友
I told him to kick her dumb ass out.
我叫他把这个蠢女人扔出去
Why are we even talking about this?
我们为什么要谈这事
She's in a coma.
她现在陷入昏迷
Oh. That's horrible.
是么 那真不幸
So, who was the guy she slapped?
那么 她打的那人是谁
That's my new artist, Hype.
我的新签的艺人 HYPE
Hype? Yeah.
HYPE 是的
Haven't heard of him. Oh, you will.
没怎么听说过他 将来你会的
I haven't come across talent like this in a minute.
我从未遇到过这么有才华的艺人
他的天赋风格类似于声名狼藉先生
The industry calling him Weevy.
业内人都称他为WEEVY
He workin' on his new album right now.
他正忙着他的新专辑
So why did Eva slap your new artist?
那伊娃为什么打你的新艺人
He was cracking a joke. She gets offended.
他开了个玩笑 她觉得受到了冒犯
Hey, you don't know Hype, man
听着 你不了解HYPE 老兄
But he's straight-up outta the hood.
他说话嘴上没个把门的
And what they say... sometimes, his table manners
怎么说来着...有时候 他的餐桌礼仪
ain't exactly perfect, right?
还有上升空间 对吗
What's up? What's up?
有什么事 你说呢
Nice suit, homey. What is that? Zegna?
西装不错 老兄 是什么牌子 杰尼亚吗
Armani?
还是阿玛尼
Caprizio.
卡皮里西奥
Lives two blocks from where I grew up on Staten Island.
就在距离我长大的斯塔顿岛两个街区的地方
What's up, people?
各位好吗
You Hype?
你是HYPE吗
Yeah. What can I do for you fellas?
是的 你们找我有何贵干
NYPD. We're here about Eva Carson.
我们是纽约警局的 想问问有关伊娃·卡森的事情
Who?
谁
The friend you met in the club Thursday night.
星期四晚上你在俱乐部遇见的那个朋友
Oh, that freak?
是那个怪胎吗
Look, dude slapped me.
那家伙扇了我巴掌
You should be arresting his stupid ass.
你们应该逮捕他那个蠢货
Maybe we will. Once she gets out of the coma.
我们可能会逮捕的 在她苏醒过来之后
Coma?
昏迷吗
Yeah, somebody did her with a pipe.
是的 有人用一条水管打了她
Man, look, I don't know nothing about that.
听着 这件事我完全不知道
Why'd she slap you?
她为什么扇你巴掌
You see, he really looked like a girl,
你知道吗 他看起来真的像个女孩
so when I found out the truth, I made a few jokes, that's all.
所以当我发现真♥相♥的时候 我开了个玩笑 就这些
Okay, cool.
好的 很好
Just tell us where you were yesterday around lunchtime.
就告诉我们昨天午饭时间你在哪里
Here. In the studio all day. Working out rhymes.
在这儿 一整天都呆在录音棚 一直在谱曲
So you don't know Eva?
所以你不认识伊娃
The party was the first time you ever met her?
在派对上你是第一次见她吗
First and last. Hey.
第一次也是最后一次 嘿
We're trying to finish up a few things,
我们正在处理些事情
so if y'all ain't got nothing else,
所以如果你们没什么其他事的话
we'd like to get back to work.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表