Have you ever met sean roberts?
你之前证词肖恩·罗伯茨吗
No.
没有
So your expert opinions
所以你专业性的观点
Don't apply to him specifically,
在他身上并不适用
Do they?
是吗
They're based on other exonerees.
他们是基于其他的案例得出的结果
That's right.
是的
So what you're saying is,
所以你的意思是说
Your testimony is totally irrelevant to sean
你的证词和肖恩一点联♥系♥也没有
And a complete waste of time?
完全就是在浪费时间吗
Objection. Sustained.
抗♥议♥ 抗♥议♥有效
Nothing further.
没有问题了
Counselor,
律师
Where would you like your witness?
要不要来看看你的证人
How are you, charlie?
你怎么样 查理
Nervous. All right.
有点紧张 没事
Ah, you'll be fine.
你会没事的
Go have a seat over there. I'll be right with you.
去那坐会吧 我马上就来
Right there.
就在那儿
How's he really doing?
他究竟咋样
He's okay. A little jittery.
他没啥事 就是有些紧张了
The thing is, he's-- he's not the brightest bulb,
说实在的 他脑袋现在不怎么灵光
But if you-- if you take it easy with him,
但你只要好好和他讲
He'll calm down.
他就会镇定些
You haven't been in the gallery.
你从不来旁听
Just in case you change your mind and decide to call me.
免得你突然改变主意传我出庭
You get why I can't, right?
你清楚我不会的 对吗
Well, I get why you think you can't.
对 我知道你的小心思
The DA put sean away for 16 years, not me.
是地检署关了肖恩十六年 不是我
I did my job.
我只是做了本职工作
I did it right then.
我那时没有做错
I did it right this time, too.
这次也不会做错
I know.
我知道
I just want you to know, I have nothing to hide.
我只是要你明白 我没啥可隐瞒的
I believe you.
我相信你
Doesn't seem that way.
没看出来
My girlfriend and I had just had sex
我和女友当时在天台上
On the roof,
做♥爱♥
And that's when I saw sean roberts
也就是那个时候 我看见肖恩·罗伯茨
Leave the house and toss something in the trash.
离开房♥子 扔了什么东西在垃圾桶里
What time was this?
当时什么时间
1:15.
一点十五分
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么
I went to see what he tossed.
我去看他扔的什么
It was a knife.
是把刀
I picked it up.
我捡了起来
You saw sean roberts leave the harper residence
你看见了肖恩·罗伯茨在一点十五分离开哈珀住所
at 1:15 and throw a knife in the trash?
并扔了把刀在垃圾桶里 是吗
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好
The knife has been previously entered
这把刀目前作为检方首要证物
As people's exhibit a.
呈上法庭
The same knife has been determined to have
已经鉴定出刀上的血迹
Ashley's blood on it.
是属于阿什莉的
Hello, charlie.
你好 查理
So, you had a fun time on the roof with your girlfriend.
所以 你和女友在天台上过得很快活嘛
Lucky you.
真幸运
Can I ask you something?
可以问你些问题吗
Had you been smoking pot or drinking alcohol?
你抽过大♥麻♥或者喝过酒吗
we smoked a little weed.
我们就抽了一点点
So, high on marijuana,
所以 嗨过大♥麻♥
Through the black of night at 1:15 in the morning,
在凌晨一点十五分伸手不见五指的时候
You're absolutely positive
你就那么确定
You saw sean roberts down on the street?
你看见肖恩·罗伯茨上街了
I think so.
我想是的
It looked like him.
看起来是他
Plus, detective rollins, uh
而且 罗琳斯警探 呃
Uh, yeah, I'm positive.
是的 我确定
Plus detective rollins?
而且罗琳斯警探吗
Did she tell you to say something?
是她让你说了什么吗
No, not really.
不 也不是
I said I thought I saw sean's face.
我说过我以为自己看见了肖恩的脸
And she encouraged you to say it was sean?
而她鼓励你说出那人是肖恩吗
Maybe she nodded or smiled.
可能她朝你点头微笑
She patted me on the shoulder
她拍过我肩膀
And told me it was okay.
告诉我说没事
I thought she wanted me to say it was him.
我想她希望我说那人是他
Did she help you figure out what time you saw him, too?
她也帮你回想起你看见那人的时间 是吗
I guess.
可能是吧
I-I...
我...
I wasn't sure if I saw sean
我不确定是在和雪芳做♥爱♥前
Leave before or after shyvon and I had sex.
还是在那之后看见肖恩的
But she... she what?
但她... 她怎么了
Sh--
她
Sh--
她
I know she's attractive.
我知道她很有魅力
But don't look to her for help.
但别向她求助
Look at me, charlie.
看着我 查理
Why did you say what you did?
你为什么要这么说
I thought she would like it if I said after.
我想她希望我说是在之那后
And she was really nice.
而且她确实很好
So detective rollins encouraged you
所以是罗琳斯警探鼓动你
Flirted with you
挑动你
To say you had seen Sean Roberts
让你说你看见肖恩·罗伯茨
Leave ashley's home at 1:15?
在一点十五分离开阿什莉的家 对吗
Objection. Mr. Buchanan is putting words
反对 布坎南先生在故意诱导证人
In this witness's mouth.
使其改变证词
Overruled. Answer the question.
反对驳回 请回答提问
No.
不是
I just wanted her to like me.
我只是想增加她对我的好感度
And she needed to solve her case.
而且她也非常想破案
So detective rollins encouraged you
所以是罗琳斯警探鼓动你作证
To see sean roberts,
说你看见肖恩·罗伯茨
Then you made her happy by saying you had seen him
而你为了取悦她 就说你在一点十五分
at 1:15 exactly?
看见了他
That's a good way of saying it.
可以那么说
Nothing further.
我问完了
We got a guy on trial who was wrongfully convicted
我们是在审判一名曾因错误的目击证词
On bad eyewitness testimony,
而被误判的人
And you don't tell me that the kid waffled
而你居然不告诉我那小孩
On the ID or the time.
搞不清楚疑犯和作案时间
He waffled. He did not lie.
他是含糊其辞 但没撒谎
There is a big difference.
这有很大的不同
Now you're parsing degrees of deceit.
你要和我扯欺骗的定义吗
Listen, buchanan is gonna turn this
听着 布坎南会把这些说成
Into you manipulating the kid
是你挑唆那孩子
To defend fin.
为芬辩护
Charlie's telling the truth.
查理说的是真♥相♥
He saw sean leave the house,
一点十五分左右 他和女友完事后
Toss the knife after he and his girlfriend had sex,
他亲眼所见肖恩离开房♥子
Which was around 1:15 or so. That's the truth.
扔掉刀子 那就是真♥相♥
I can't help it if the kid has a crush on me, or...
那孩子迷恋我 我能有什么办法 或者...
Hold on, so you were aware
等等 你是知道
That he had an affection for you
他对你着迷
That he had a desire to make you happy?
他想取悦你
Lieutenant, listen. I was there, all right?
警督 听好 我在那 行吗
Rollins didn't lead him.
不是罗琳斯引导他的
Don't make excuses for her. That's not what the jury thinks.
别给他找借口 陪审团可不这么想
Oh, come on. You know what, counselor?
得了吧 你懂什么 大律师
It's not rollins's fault
根本就不是罗琳斯的错
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表