You can save the psychobabble.
你在用心理战术
I said the same things when I was on the job.
当我也在做警♥察♥的时候 我也用过这么一套
Make the perp feel safe, empowered.
让罪犯感到安全 被赋予权力
Treat him with respect.
让他感觉到被尊重
It's all crap. I know it, you know it.
这都是放屁 我懂 你也懂
Okay, then I'm gonna shoot you straight
行 我就直说了
and tell you that you and I need to figure out something
我们需要在特警和联邦调查局到之前
very fast before the SWAT team and before the FBI get here.
赶快弄清楚一些事
Can we do that?
可以吗
Be quiet.
安静
Everything's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
I'm gonna see if I can make eyes on him.
我去看看能不能发现他在哪
Be careful.
注意安全
For a second...
有那么一秒
for a stupid second,
曾经有这么一瞬间
I thought she cared about me.
我以为她在意我
And she was grateful I came into her life,
她会很感激自己遇到我
and she understood the sacrifices a guy like me makes
毕竟我为她做了巨大的牺牲,我相信她能了解到这一点
to keep her safe.
来确保她平安
You did. And you did keep her safe.
这是真的 曾经你的确让她很安全
And you need to keep her safe now.
现在你也要保护她 让她安全
And have her spitin my face again?
让她再一次地朝吐口水吗
Not return my calls?
不回我电♥话♥吗
Cancel dinner?
取消晚饭吗
All my life, beautiful whores like you
我这一生 像你一样 长得好看
taking advantage... look the other way.
忘恩负义 吃里扒外的臭婊♥子♥
You know what I did for 20 years?
你知道我这二十年做了什么吗
The things I saw.
我经历的事情
The lives I saved.
我拯救过的生命
You don't care.
你根本不在意
I care.
我在意
And I care because I understand.
我在乎 是因为我能理解你的感受
You and I have spent our lives on the job,
你和我为这份工作抛头颅
given it our all.
洒热血
And you're right.
你是对的
We are taken for granted.
我们的付出被视为理所当然的
People don't get it, they don't understand.
人们不懂 他们就是不明白
You're absolutely right.
你说的是完全正确的
It doesn't feel good, but you and I both know
虽然这样感觉很糟糕 但是你我都明白
that that's not Quinn's fault.
这并不是奎茵的错
So you need to let her go.
所以你需要放她离开
Okay?
好吗
You're a cop, I know that you understand this.
你是一个警♥察♥ 我想你会明白的
So I need you to listen to me
所以我需要你现在听我说
and understand that you have the opportunity
你得明白此时此刻
right now, right here,
还有机会
to stand up and do the right thing
站出来 做正确的事情
one more time.
再做一次
You mean one last time.
你是说最后一次
Tom...
汤姆
Listen to me, I want you to think about your wife.
听我说 我希望你想想你的妻子
I want you to think about Linda, that woman that loves you.
想想琳达吧 那个深爱着你的女人
I want you to think about your daughter who loves you.
还有你的女儿 她也爱着你
They both love you.
她们都很爱你
Now listen to me...
现在听我说
They don't love me.
她们不爱我
Yes, they do.
不 她们爱你
Tom?
汤姆
Tom, there's a future here.
汤姆 想想将来
You have a future.
你还有未来
No, there isn't.
不 没有
20 years I gave.
我奉献了二十年
Tell Linda I'm sorry.
告诉琳达我很抱歉
Listen to me, listen to me, you take a breath...
听我说 听我说 你先深呼吸一下
listen to me right now.
现在听我说
Okay? Don't hang up on me.
好吗 不要挂我电♥话♥
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
I did the best I could.
我尽力了
Tom.
汤姆
Oh, Tom...
别 汤姆
Drop your weapon now.
快放下武器
Okay.
好的
Don't do this.
别这样
I'm a cop, just like you.
我和你一样 是一个警♥察♥
It doesn't have to end like this.
事情不应该这样收尾
It's too late for that.
太迟了
You're all right. You're all right.
你没事吧 没事吧
Quinn?
奎茵
Quinn, look at me. Look at me.
奎茵 看我 看着我
Quinn? Quinn, look at me, look at me, look at me.
奎茵 看着我 看着我 看着我
You're safe.
你没事了
Quinn, you're safe now.
奎茵 已经没事了
You're safe.
你安全了
You're safe.
你没事了
I got you. I got you.
我在这 我在这
Shh.
没事
I got you.
我在这
How you holding up, Liv?
丽芙 你感觉怎么样
I'm fine.
我没事
The LBA is sending a representative to the station.
警♥察♥公会将会派遣一名代表到场
He'll be with you when you make your statement.
当你在陈述的时候他会在你身边
Got it, thanks.
好的 谢谢了
Hey, so they're gonna take you to the hospital
出于预防的考虑
for precautionary purposes, all right?
他们待会把你送到医院 好吗
He said I was ungrateful.
他说我不懂得感恩
I appreciated him, I did... I don't understand...
我很感激的 真的 我不明白
Quinn.
奎茵
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
You hear me?
听到了吗
Guys like Cole, they're...
像科尔这样的人 他们是
they're predators.
他们就是捕食者
And they look for light and they look for goodness
四处寻找光亮和善意
and they... and they try to steal it.
然后就尝试着去窃取
But promise me you will not blame yourself for this.
所以答应我 别为了这些责怪你自己
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你 警督
Hey, how's she doing?
她怎么样了
She doesn't understand why he would do this to her.
她不懂为什么科尔会做这些事
Neither do I.
我也不懂
Maybe all those years on the job,
也许是因为这份工作 这么多年
dealing with the worst of the worst,
都在处理那些阴暗中的阴暗
I mean, how do you come out of that clean?
我的意思是 你怎么能够出淤泥而不染
No, being a cop didn't change him.
不 当一个警♥察♥并没有改变他多少
He was always bad, it just...
他天性如此 只是
it just took time to come out.
他的本性 要花些时间才能显现
Lieutenant, thank you.
警督 谢谢你
For helping me out back there... I owe you one.
谢谢你救我一命 我欠你一次
Hope this doesn't make you want to retire.
希望这次经历没让你想要提前退休
Nope.
没
The exact opposite.
恰恰相反
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表