你打算带她过来转转吗
Hi, I'm Valerie.
我是瓦莱丽
You wanted to talk about Declan's retreat?
你们想谈谈德克兰的静修活动 是吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm, uh, Detective Rollins.
是的 我是罗琳斯警探
This is Detective Carisi. Yeah, we were just wondering
这位是卡里西警探 你好 我们想知道
if you saw or heard anything out of the ordinary last night?
昨晚上你有没有看到或听到什么不寻常的事情
Well, it was, uh, definitely out of the ordinary.
昨晚上绝对是不寻常的
Ayahuasca always is.
死藤水总是那么奇妙
Uh, do you remember seeing Declan, uh, Trask
那你记不记得看到德克兰·特拉斯克
go into the meditation room maybe around midnight?
在大约午夜时分进了冥想室
I think I remember him leaving.
我好像记得他从冥想室出来
Yeah, I... I walked by.
当时我从旁边走过
There was this woman, Abby, sitting alone inside.
有个女的 艾比 一个人坐在冥想室里
She was crying.
她当时在哭
Did you talk to her, uh, to see what was wrong?
你有没有和她交谈过 问她怎么了
I just assumed they were cathartic tears.
我觉得那只是宣泄的眼泪
Uh, cathartic tears?
宣泄的眼泪
Well, half of us were crying from the Ayahuasca.
我们中一半人喝了死藤水都会哭的
It provides this beautiful, joyous pain,
那会带给人一种美丽 欢愉的痛楚
you know what I mean? I don't.
你懂吗 我不懂
Oh, you're a skeptic. That's... that's fine.
你是个怀疑论者 没关系
When was the last time you saw Abby?
你最后看见艾比是什么时候
Mm, 20 minutes later. She was leaving.
二十分钟之后吧 她正要离开
And how'd she seem to you?
她看起来怎么样
Actually, she was upset, angry.
其实 她好像很不安 很生气
Guess her pain wasn't so joyous, huh?
我猜她的痛楚不怎么愉悦 对吧
According to witnesses,
根据证人所述
Trask had his eye on Abby the whole night.
特拉斯克一整晚都盯着艾比
And he was hellbent on getting her to take that drug too.
而且他巴不得艾比喝下死藤水
Okay, so he gets a vulnerable woman, convinces her to trust him,
于是就有了个脆弱受伤的女人 再骗取她的信任
drugs her, and then he assaults her.
给她下药 然后就性侵她
Wouldn't be the first to utilize that game plan.
不会是从一开始就算计好的吧
Rape kit and the tox results are in.
强♥奸♥检测和毒品化验结果出来了
Semen is a match to Trask, but there's a problem, Liv.
精♥液♥是特拉斯克的 但有个麻烦 丽芙
What's up?
怎么回事
No drugs, no Ayahuasca, no alcohol.
没有任何药物 没有死藤水 也没有酒精
So Abby's story doesn't add up.
所以艾比的叙述没法证实
What are we missing?
我们忽视了什么呢
So Abby, we got your tox screen back, and it came back negative.
艾比 我们拿到了你的毒物筛查结果 报告显示药物阴性
What? No drugs?
什么 没有药物
No... no, this doesn't make any sense.
不 不会 那不可能
I was disoriented; I was frozen.
我头重脚轻 动弹不得
Right, well, it is possible that that's just the way
有可能那只是你的身体
that your body reacted to the trauma.
应对创伤的方式
What do you mean?
这什么意思
Well, there's something called tonic immobility.
有种现象叫紧张性木僵
为精神运动性抑制的特殊表现形式之一。]
[紧张性木僵(Tonic Immobility):精神性疾病的一种表现,
And sometimes, when you're under attack,
有的时候 当你被外界袭击
or being assaulted,
或侵犯的时候
your brain can send a message to your body
你的大脑会命令你的身体
that tells it to shut down, to... to freeze,
停止运行 丝毫不动
and it... it happens in a flash. It's automatic,
而且它发生在一瞬间 在无意识下发生
and it's beyond conscious control.
你无法用控制
No, I get it, but...
我明白那个 但是
no, I felt that way before he assaulted me.
不 我在他侵犯我之前就有那种感觉了
Now you said that you went into the meditation room...
你之前说你进了冥想室
He came in;
他进来了
he gave me a glass of water;
他给了我一杯水
I drank it; and then he told me to relax.
我喝了 接着他要我放轻松
Okay. He said he wanted to take me
好的 他说他想带我去
to the sixth plane of enlightenment.
领悟第六级境界
And then what happened?
接下来发生了什么
He kept saying that "When you look at me,
他一直说 当你看着我的时候
you might find yourself enveloped by a warm feeling."
你会被温暖的感觉包围
And the next thing I knew, I... I felt so weird.
接下来我知道的 我有种奇怪的感觉
It was like I was there, but I wasn't.
就好像我人在那里 但魂没了
And... It's okay.
还有 没事的
It's okay. Just keep going.
没事的 接着说下去
And he just kept whispering...
他一直低语着
"You look like a beautiful ragdoll."
「你看起来就好像一个漂亮的布娃娃」
And that's how I felt.
这就是我的感受
Totally powerless.
彻头彻尾的虚弱无力
I had no control over my body.
我完全无法控制我的身体
I've never felt that way before, ever.
我从来没有过那种感觉 从未有过
The tox screen was negative,
毒物筛查显示结果为阴性
but she still feels like she was drugged?
但她还是觉得被下药了
Well, we all know Rohypnol can leave your system
我们都知道洛喜普诺会在几小时内
within a matter of hours.
被人体完全代谢掉
I mean, a... A vic urinates, it's gone.
我是说 等她做尿检时 药物已经消失了
Well, that's certainly possible,
好吧 那确实有可能
but she seems to remember exactly what happened.
可是她似乎清楚地记得发生了什么
I don't know. She was affected by something.
我不知道 她被什么东西影响了
Is she on any kind of medication?
她有在服用什么药物吗
Does she show signs of mental illness?
她有精神疾病的征兆吗
It doesn't appear that way.
看起来不像
I mean, she seems like a high-functioning young woman to me.
她应该是个能力健全的年轻女性
Is it possible she has another agenda?
有没有可能她另有所图
Trask is rich. I don't see that either.
特拉斯克很有钱 我不那样想
I mean, she is a successful publicist,
她是个成功的公♥关♥人员
and her boyfriend is a partner in a law firm.
她的男友还是律师事务所的合伙人
We need more evidence. Like a previous victim?
我们需要更多的证据 比如一个以前的受害者
I've been digging into Trask,
我一直在调查特拉斯克
and I found a civil case filed in 2014.
找到了2014年的一个民事诉讼案
A woman named Rachel Sykes accused him of rape.
一个名为蕾切尔·赛克斯的女子指控他强♥奸♥
In New York? No, in Paramus, New Jersey,
在纽约 不 在新泽西州的帕拉默斯
but the case was dropped. Rachel Sykes willing to talk?
但是案件被撤销了 蕾切尔·赛克斯愿意谈谈吗
That's unclear. Can't really find her.
不清楚 目前没法找到她
Last known address was a dead end.
最后一个已知地址无效
Last place of employment... they couldn't help either.
最后雇用地点 他们也没办法帮到忙
Okay, so keep looking. I mean, talk to the lawyer,
好的 那接着找 去和律师谈谈
and let's see what we can find out.
看看我们能知道些什么
新泽西州 北费尔维尤大道31号♥
珍妮特·德尔加多律师事务所
Rachel Sykes, good woman.
蕾切尔·赛克斯 是个好人
Had a solid case against that clown Trask, too.
指控特拉斯克那个跳梁小丑的案子也很有胜算
Did she go to the police? She went to Jersey PD.
她有去报♥警♥吗 她去了泽西警局
Got a rape kit, the whole deal.
做了强♥奸♥检查的一切流程
Okay, why didn't they go forward with it?
那他们为什么不继续调查呢
She told the cops he roofied her.
她告诉警♥察♥他给她下药
She was adamant.
她很坚信这点
And let me guess, her tox screen came back normal?
让我猜猜 毒物筛查结果显示阴性
How did you know?
你们怎么知道的
So what happened with the lawsuit?
那案件最后怎么样了
Rachel got tired of fighting Trask.
蕾切尔不想再和特拉斯克对抗
She spiraled, fell into a depression,
她退缩了 陷入抑郁
quit her job, moved back to Ohio,
辞了职 搬回了俄亥俄州
and then... What happened?
然后 发生了什么
Pancreatic cancer.
得了胰腺癌
Diagnosis three months later. Lights out.
回去了三个月后诊断出来的 没救了
That's awful. I'm sorry.
那真糟糕 我很抱歉
So I'm guessing you're here,
那我猜你们来这里
because Trask did it again, am I right?
是因为特拉斯克故技重施了 对不对
Well, let's just say it's not a coincidence.
好吧 只能说那不是巧合
Right, well, I'll shut up,
好吧 我就不说了
and let Rachel tell you what happened.
就让蕾切尔告诉你们发生了什么吧
It was after one of his talks.
那是在他一次演讲后
He had invited some people up to his hotel suite.
他邀请了一些人去他的酒店套房♥
Next thing you know, I'm alone with him.
接下来 我跟他独处一室
He said he wanted to show me a... A new meditation technique.
他说他想让我看一种新的冥想方法
Did he make you a drink?
你喝了什么东西吗
No, I didn't wanna drink any of his special tea,
没有 我不想喝他的特制茶
so he gave me a water.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表