说出真♥相♥
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Hendricks,
亨德里克斯先生
you did tell the truth in there.
你确实在法庭上说出了真♥相♥
Of course I did.
我当然做到了
But I'm guessing not the whole truth.
但我想那不是所有真♥相♥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, you tell me.
你说呢
Your ex-wife's name is Monica, right?
你前妻的名字是莫妮卡 是吗
Yes. So?
是的 所以呢
So you didn't hear the tape, but when your father
所以你没听监控带 不过当你父亲
was in the park with Sarah,
和莎拉在公园里时
at one point he slipped up and he...
他有一次说漏了嘴
He called her Monica.
他管她叫莫妮卡
He did? Yeah.
他叫了 是的
Why would he call Sarah, a woman that he just raped,
为什么他把莎拉 一个他刚强♥奸♥的女士
by your ex-wife's name?
叫做你前妻的名字
A mistake.
一个口误
May I ask why you and your wife got divorced?
请问你和你的妻子为什么离婚了
Is it...
是否
Is it something that your father did?
是否和你父亲的所作所为有关
It's none of your business.
那和你完全无关
No, but it's Sarah Morrissey's business.
不 但那与莎拉·莫里西有关
Your father raped her and God knows how many
你父亲强♥奸♥了她而且天知道
other women he assaulted,
他还侵犯了多少女性
so I think it's all of their business.
所以我想这和她们都有关
Look, I don't know if you're embarrassed
听着 我不知道你是否觉得窘迫尴尬
or you're guilty or you're trying
或者觉得内疚或者你在试图
to protect your family name,
保护家族名声
but I'm pretty sure
但我确定
that Eric is trying to protect his grandfather.
埃里克正在努力维护他的祖父
It's time that you told your son
是时候你告诉你儿子
what kind of man your father really is.
你父亲到底是个什么样的人
And maybe that will convince him to tell the truth.
也许那会让他说出真♥相♥
He just made a mistake, okay?
他只是犯了个错误 好吗
I... I didn't see him after Sarah and I had sex, just...
莎拉和我发♥生♥关♥系♥后我没看到他 只是
Eric,
埃里克
you lied to the police.
你对警方撒谎了
I can charge you with obstruction.
我可以妨碍司法起诉你
Eric, if you know anything...
埃里克 如果你知道
Oh, you want to put your own father in jail?
你想把你自己的父亲送进大牢
You know, I wouldn't do that to you.
我都不会这么对你
Maybe I deserve protection. He doesn't.
也许我应该得到保护 他可不
Why, because he enjoys life a little more than you do?
为什么 就因为他比你更加享受生活一点吗
Or are you still mad that he gave the company
还是你依然对他把公♥司♥交给
to Aunt Cynthia and not you?
辛西娅姑妈而非你怀恨在心
I don't give a damn about the company...
我该死的一点也不在乎公♥司♥
Come on, Dad. Because he's there.
得了吧 老爸 因为他在那里
'Cause I have to see him every day.
因为我要每天都看到他
What... what did he ever do to you?
他究竟对你做了什么
He... he didn't do it to me. He did it to your mother.
他没对我做什么 他对你母亲下手了
To Mom? You've been divorced forever.
对妈妈 你们离婚多久了
You never even see her, and he... he did something to Mom?
你从来没见过她 他还...他还对妈妈下手了
Eric,
埃里克
when your grandfather sees somebody younger than he is,
当你祖父看到一个比他年轻的人
getting somebody prettier than he gets,
比他追到的还要漂亮的
he... he can't stand it.
他就是忍♥不住
What... what is...
她在
What... what is she talking about?
她在说什么
Your mother was just pregnant with you.
你妈妈刚怀上了你
She was beautiful.
她很美丽
Radiant.
容光焕发
Your grandfather had a party
你祖父在顶层公♥寓♥举♥行♥了
at the penthouse,
一个聚会
and I got called away.
而我被人叫走了
Emergency at the office.
公♥司♥有点急事
Your grandfather gave your mother a drink.
你祖父给你母亲递了杯酒
No. A special drink.
不 特别的酒
No.
不
Your mother and I never got over it.
你母亲和我根本没法克服那件事
That's why we were divorced. No.
那就是我们离婚的原因 不
Eric,
埃里克
that's who your grandfather is.
那才是你祖父真正面目
星期一 一月三十日
最高法♥院♥
So after Sarah and I left the bedroom,
莎拉和我走出卧室后
uh, I wanted to walk her out.
我想送她出去
My grandfather was waiting by the bar.
我祖父正在吧台那边等着
And he had already made a few drinks.
而他已经喝了几杯酒了
And he proposed a nightcap.
他提议说来杯睡前酒
And I reached for one of the drinks,
然后我就去拿其中一杯
and he said, "No, not that one."
而他说"不 不是那杯"
And, uh, he gave that one to Sarah.
然后 他把那杯给了Sarah
Has your grandfather ever given you
你祖父有没有
any indication that he understands
对你流露过他明白
that he's living in the year 2016?
自己正生活在2016年的迹象
Yes.
有的
He... he always says how he likes having me
他经常说他很喜欢我在
around the office because I understand the new generation,
办公室里因为我理解新一代人群
the post-millennials.
后千禧一代
In fact, last month he asked me to
事实上 上个月他让我
come up with a retail promotion
以《精灵宝可梦GO》为主题
surrounding Pokemon GO.
策划一次零售促销活动
And on the night that he gave Sarah Morrissey that drink,
在他把那杯酒给莎拉·莫里西的那个晚上
did he say anything else then?
他有没有还说过别的什么
Yeah, he winked at me,
是的 他给我使了个眼色
and he said, "God, I miss the old days."
然后他说"上帝啊 我真怀念旧日时光"
Sarah, I am so sorry. I should have known.
莎拉 我很抱歉 我应该想到的
Oh, you're soft just like your father!
你跟你父亲一样软弱无能
Mr. Hendricks, that's enough.
亨德里克斯先生 够了
I was trying to show you how to be a man!
我只是在让你知道怎么成为一个男人
Sir, sit down.
先生 坐下
That's enough.
已经够了
You don't apologize. Take what's yours.
永远不要道歉 拿走属于你的东西
You don't have what it takes. Sit down.
你可没那个种 给我坐下
No more questions, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官大人
Hey.
嘿
Lawrence Hendricks, CEO and founder of Avalon Stores,
劳伦斯·亨德里克斯 阿瓦隆百货的创始人兼首席执行官
was found guilty of rape earlier today.
今日被判强♥奸♥罪成立
Within hours of the guilty verdict,
做出有罪判决后数小时内
the private equity firm...
私募投资公♥司♥
I guess that's the end of young Eric's career
我想这就是小埃里克在阿瓦隆百货的
at Avalon Stores.
职业终点了
Cynthia's too.
辛西娅的也一样
SVU, Carisi.
特殊受害者小组 我是卡里西
Do you think that Eric's generation
你觉得埃里克那代人
is any better than his grandfather's or just different?
比他祖父那代要好吗 还是只是形式上的不同
Hey, we got another rape in a bathroom,
嘿 在穆雷希尔酒吧洗手间里
Murray Hill bar.
发生了起强♥奸♥案
I don't think it's any better or different.
我不认为是变好了或者不同
I think it's just... younger.
我觉得只是更年轻了
Lieutenant Benson, SVU.
特殊受害者小组 我是本森警督
第十八季 第九集
法律与秩序:特殊受害者
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表