在那之后
she went into a depression.
她得了抑郁症
She committed suicide six months later.
六个月后她就自杀了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I want you to go after that bastard and the network.
我要你们追究那个混球以及电视台
They all knew about him and nobody did a thing.
他们都知道他的本性但没人采取行动
Coyle threatened her directly?
科伊尔有直接威胁过她吗
His producer, Turner.
他的制片人 特纳
He said, if Amy wanted to go after Coyle,
他说 如果艾米想要追究科伊尔的责任
it would be scorched earth. "HNT" Would destroy us.
事情会被立刻摆平 电视台会毁我们
Steven Turner? SVU.
斯蒂文·特纳 我们是特殊受害者小组
If you're here about Heidi,
如果你们是为了海蒂来的
your Lieutenant already knows, there's nothing to talk about,
你们的警督已经知道了 没什么好说的
and I'm sorry, but I'm late for a meeting.
我很抱歉 但我有个会议快要迟到了
Actually, we're here about Amy James.
事实上 我们是为了艾米·詹姆斯来的
Amy James. Yeah, she worked here
艾米·詹姆斯 是啊 她几年前
a few years ago. She killed herself.
也在这里工作过 她自杀了
I did hear about that. A tragedy.
我知道 一场悲剧
Yeah, did you also hear she accused Harold Coyle of assault,
是啊 那你还听说过她指责哈罗德·科伊尔性侵她
just like Heidi?
就像海蒂
Maybe you should talk to our lawyers.
也许你应该跟我们的律师们谈谈
Good. We can ask them to turn over the video tapes of Amy.
很好 我们可以要他们交出艾米的录像带
The tapes Coyle was blackmailing her with.
科伊尔用来敲诈她的录像
I think you're off base here.
我想你没有任何事实依据
We have two allegations of assault.
我们有两项性侵的指控
Now, a publicist who's mentally unstable,
现在 一个精神不稳定的公♥关♥职员
she's easy to discredit,
也许没什么可信度
but the star of the network, not so much.
但电视台的明星 未必如此
Harold, Harold, Harold, what can you tell us about Heidi?
哈罗德 哈罗德 哈罗德 关于海蒂你想说些什么
Will she be back tomorrow? We hope so.
明天她会回来吗 希望如此
This morning Heidi was obviously very emotional
今天早上海蒂显然在听完达维娜的故事后
after hearing Davina's story. Why we love her here.
十分情绪化 这也是我们喜欢她的原因
Margery, what's next for you at "HNT"?
玛乔莉 你在这里的下一步发展是什么
I hope to follow in Heidi's footsteps.
我希望能跟随海蒂的职业轨迹
She's a real talent, a dedicated journalist.
她是位真正有天赋 还有献身精神的新闻工作者
I consider her a mentor. Mr. Coyle, what can you...
我把她看作我的导师 科伊尔先生 你能否
The real reason Heidi had her "Breakdown"?
海蒂那所谓的情绪崩溃的真正原因
She was trying to renegotiate her contract.
她正在试图重新谈判她的合同
Then she found out Margery Evans is being groomed
然后她发现玛乔莉·埃文斯正被培养
to replace her. "Groomed"?
来取代她 培养
By who? Harold Coyle?
被谁培养 哈罗德·科伊尔吗
This is a brutal business for women.
这职业对女性来说竞争十分残忍♥
There's a shelf life.
岁月不饶人
No matter how much plastic surgery they get.
不论她们做了多少整容手术
东五十一大街472号♥
海蒂·索伦森的公♥寓♥
I told you I didn't want to talk.
我告诉过你我不想再谈了
Heidi, please. It's important.
海蒂 这很重要
Is it true that you're re-negotiating
你跟电视台在谈续约的事
your contract with "HNT"? I'm exploring my options.
是真的吗 我在考虑我的选择
Is that why you don't wanna tell me the truth
这就是为什么你不想告诉我
about what happened this morning?
今早发生的事情真♥相♥的原因吗
I should never have said his name out loud like that.
我真不应该大声说出他的名字的
Why? Because it isn't true?
为什么 因为那不是真的吗
Or because you're scared of getting fired?
还是因为你害怕自己被炒
Okay, let's say it is true.
好吧 看来是真的
I'm not ruining my career because I had a weak moment.
我不会因为一时的状态低落就毁掉自己的事业
I fixed it.
我搞定了
I apologized to Harold personally.
我亲自跟哈罗德道歉
He knows it won't happen again.
他知道这种事不会再发生
Did you know Amy James?
你认识艾米·詹姆斯吗
She had... problems. He had tape on her.
她之前惹过麻烦 他手上有她的录像带
Does he have tape on you? No!
他有你的录像吗 没有
We can fight this.
我们可以反抗
Don't judge me.
不要评判我
And don't worry. I'm not going to kill myself.
也不要担心 我不会自杀的
All right. Well, when
好吧 那么
you're ready to have a serious conversation,
当你想好好好谈话的时候
you know where I am.
再来找我
Uh, Lieutenant, Chief Dodds is here.
警督 多兹警长来了
Lieutenant. Counselor. Chief.
警督 检察官 警长
It's been a while. 1PP got a call
好久不见 警♥察♥总部接到了
from Steven Turner at "HNT."
一通来自电视台斯蒂文·特纳的电♥话♥
You're investigating Harold Coyle on assault charges?
你是在调查哈罗德·科伊尔的性侵案吗
It's very preliminary.
还在初始阶段
Who's the complainant?
原告是谁
It's really very preliminary.
案情还在初期阶段
Okay. That's what Turner said.
好的 特纳也是这么说的
Your detectives are basically throwing
你手下的警探们基本是在
spaghetti at the wall. All due respect,
大海捞针 恕我直言
I hope you're not advising we stay away from "HNT"?
我希望您不是建议我们远离电视台吧
Of course not. A powerful, bombastic
当然不是 一个强大的 虚夸的
news organization with a penchant for suing
新闻机构专门喜欢起诉
law enforcement, who go after enemies on Twitter,
在推特上追捕敌人的人
and who have friends in the current administration...
而且还在当局里有朋友
I hear ya. If you have reason to believe
我听明白了 如果你们有理由相信
there are individuals in such organizations
这种机构组织里有人
that may be guilty of sexual assault,
可能有性侵犯的嫌疑
of course you have to investigate it.
你们当然要好好调查
Just have a damn good reason.
只是这需要一个非常好的理由
I hear you, Chief.
我知道了 警长
I'll leave you two to it.
我把事情交给你们俩去办
So, happy to be back at work yet?
回来工作开心吗
After that? Almost makes me miss suspension.
就刚才那个 都让我怀念停职的时光了
Good night, Noah.
晚安 诺亚
Another story. Aw, sweetie, no more stories.
再讲一个故事吧 亲爱的 不讲故事了
We gotta go to bed. It's so late.
要睡觉了 已经很晚了
Okay? Close your eyes, sweet one.
好吗 闭上眼睛 亲爱的
All right, see you in the morning.
好的 明天早上见
See you in the morning.
明天早上见
Night night. Love you.
晚安 爱你
I'm sorry to bother you at home.
很抱歉来你家打扰你
It's okay. Please, come on in.
没关系 请进来吧
What's going on?
发生什么了
They are replacing me with Margery Evans.
他们要用玛乔莉·埃文斯来代替我
Officially, I'm "On vacation."
官方说法是我在度假
I see. You were right.
我明白了 你是对的
When I went to apologize to Harold,
我跟哈罗德道歉的时候
he forced me onto my knees, and he said I had to
他强迫我跪下来 他说我得
show him how serious I was.
向他展示我有多认真
I actually thought that would work, that I'd get my job back.
我当时真的觉得那样有用 可以换回我的工作
He screwed me in private, that's one thing,
他在私下里搞我是一回事
but he just screwed me in public.
但是他刚刚公开地羞辱我
And you're ready to go after Coyle now?
所以你现在准备起诉科伊尔了吗
I know what it looks like.
我知道事情的现状
That I'm doing this because I got fired,
是因为我被炒了才开始起诉他
but that's not the reason. Oh, I believe you.
但是这不是原因 我相信你的话
Let's get this guy.
让我们抓住这家伙
It started day one, my job interview.
事情开始于工作面试的那一天
Coyle said to me, "Oh, you're beautiful,
科伊尔跟我说「你真漂亮」
"You're bright, you could be a star.
「光彩照人 你可以成为明星」
"But I interviewed five other women today,
「但是我今天已经面试了五个女孩了」
"That are just as qualified and I'm going to hire
「他们同样出色 但我会雇佣」
whoever shows me she wants it the most."
「最想要这份工作的人」
And then what happened?
然后发生了什么
He put his hand inside my blouse.
他把手伸进我的毛衣里
Uh, and his tongue in my mouth.
舌头伸进我的嘴里
I was shocked, frozen.
我惊呆了 僵住了
But I didn't run out of the room
但是我没有跑出房♥间
and I got the job. And the behavior continued?
然后我得到了这份工作 然后这种行为持续了下去吗
Yeah. Touching...
是的 抚摸
Kissing, groping.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表