不针对任何真实的人物或事件
本故事纯属虚构
In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法系统中
Sexually based offenses
性侵犯被认为
Are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In new york city, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
Who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
Are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
Known as the special victims unit.
被称为"特殊受害者小组"
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
My dad used to have an expression.
我父亲曾经教导过我
He said, "The greatest sin any person can commit
他说 "滥用权力和暴♥力♥
Is the abuse of power."
对人们来说是最大的罪责"
And the greatest abuse of power
而在其中罪大恶极的
Was rape.
就是强♥奸♥
It takes a woman a long time to heal.
妇女们需要一段很长的时间来治愈伤痛
And when the victim isn't believed,
而当受害者不被人相信
When she goes through the invasive process
当她必须强忍♥着一切去经历
Of having a rape kit put together,
强♥奸♥证据包采集的过程
And then it's stuck on a shelf somewhere--
而之后这个证据包就一直放在某个架子上
And then the rape kit is never, ever tested.
再也没被测试过
We fail.
我们失败了
We fail her.
我们辜负了她
We fail so many women.
辜负了如此多的妇女
I'm proud to say today we did not fail.
我很自豪的说今天我们没有失败
Thanks to the dedicated efforts of law enforcement,
这得感谢执法部门的不懈努力
The whole legal system,
整个司法体系
The victim's advocacy groups,
受害者保护团体
And particularly my friend here,
尤其是这位我的朋友
Lieutenant Olivia benson of SVU,
来自特殊受害者小组的奥莉维娅·本森警督
Congratulations, Lieutenant.
恭喜你 警督女士
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Mr. Vice president, we are so honored
副总统先生 我们十分的荣幸
To stand here today with you
今天能站在这里与您一起
To announce that in beginning to clear
来宣布"全国处理积压强♥奸♥证据包计划"
The national rape kit backlog,
正式的启动
We have taken rapists off the streets.
我们已经将强♥奸♥犯清除出社区
We have prevented future crimes.
我们已经可以防止犯罪行为的发生
We have given victims closure.
我们已经能给受害者们一个交代
And we have also righted a terrible wrong.
而且我们也已经纠正了一个可怕的错误
16 years ago,
十六年前
Sean Roberts was convicted of a rape
就在纽约市 肖恩·罗伯茨
Here in new york city that he did not commit.
因一起他不曾犯过的强♥奸♥罪而被判为有罪
By processing an untested rape kit in detroit,
通过检验一个在底特律未经处理过的强♥奸♥证据包
We were able to identify the real rapist
我们才能够将矛头指向真正的强♥奸♥犯
And set Sean free.
并让肖恩重获自♥由♥
I want to thank everyone who tested the kits.
我想感谢那些检验证据包的人
I've only been out of prison for a month,
虽然我才刚刚出狱一个月
But it already feels like a second chance at life.
但这感觉就像是获得了新生
I bear no ill will towards Melanie Harper.
我对梅兰妮·哈珀并无任何的怨言
She's as much a victim as I am in this.
她和我一样也是这件案子的受害者
This is a fresh start for me,
这对于我 梅兰妮以及她的女儿阿什莉
Melanie, and her daughter, Ashley.
来说是次重新开始的机会
We're looking forward to the next chapter.
我们都期待翻开人生的新篇章
And my mother and I want to make amends...
我母亲和我都想作出补偿
Have sean in our lives.
让肖恩走进我们的生活中
I'm getting married next month.
下个月我就要结婚了
I've invited sean to the wedding.
我已经邀请了肖恩来参加婚礼
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你们所做的一切
Seems like you've all gotten close.
看起来你们都冰释前嫌了
I'm just glad that sean's forgiven me.
我只是很高兴肖恩能够原谅我
It was a honest mistake, Melanie.
那只是个无心之过 梅兰妮
At the time, you were sure it was him.
在当时的那种情况下 你只是确信是他而已
I was wrong.
我错了
We were both wrong.
我们都错了
You ready to go, mom? Yeah.
准备走了么 妈妈 是的
Last time I saw you, you were six years old.
我上次见到你时 你才只有六岁
Now you're getting married. Congratulations.
而现在你要结婚了 恭喜啊
Thank you.
谢谢
We're taking sean out for his birthday tonight.
我们准备今晚出去为肖恩过生日
It's the first time I can legally drink.
这是我生平第一次合法的喝酒
Well, have fun, and...
不错 玩得开心点 还有...
Stay safe.
注意安全
Bye.
再见
You okay with all this? I'm good.
对此一切你没异议吧 我很好
I'm just glad he's out of jail.
我只是很高兴他能出狱
Me too.
我也是
Thank you. Okay, yeah, um...
谢谢 是的 好的
Detective Tutuola.
图图奥拉警探
Melanie Harper asked for me?
是梅兰妮·哈珀要找我吗
Inside. She's a mess.
在屋里 她现在一团糟
What are we looking at?
究竟发生了什么
Mother was sleeping,
母亲当时在睡觉
Smelled smoke, called it in.
闻到了烟味 就报♥警♥了
Girl was raped, strangled,
她女儿被强♥奸♥ 勒喉
Stabbed, doused in bleach, burned.
捅伤 漂白剂消毒 烧伤
Okay, momma's here. Momma's here, okay?
没事的 妈妈在这 妈妈陪你 好吗
It's gonna be okay.
会没事的
We're going to the hospital. It's gonna be...
我们现在就去医院 一切都会...
Melanie, what happened?
梅兰妮 发生了什么
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
噢 我的天啊 我的天啊
I came down and I found her like this.
我走下楼然后我就发现她这个样子
Did you see anything or hear anybody?
你有没有看到或听到什么动静
Here, I'm right here.
妈妈在这陪你
I heard a man.
我听到一个男人的声音
Did you recognize his voice?
你是否能认出他的声音
I think it was Sean.
我认为他是肖恩
Sean Roberts?
肖恩·罗伯茨
The guy we just got out of prison?
就是那个我们刚刚把他放出监狱的人
Yeah.
是啊
Ashley Harper was raped and stabbed,
阿什莉·哈珀被强♥奸♥并被刺伤了
And you think that Sean Roberts is involved in this... How?
你们认为肖恩·罗伯茨牵涉其中 这怎么可能
Well, Melanie said she heard Sean's voice
梅兰妮说她在房♥子里听到了
In the house.
肖恩的声音
Well, we know that they went out together last night.
我们知道他们昨晚一起出去了
Did you talk to him yet?
你和他谈过了吗
Well, considering the history,
考虑到某些经历
We figured we should talk to you first.
我们觉得应该先和你谈一谈
Okay, all right.
好吧 好的
So what do we have?
我们有什么线索
Um, there's no sign of forced entry,
嗯 现场没有强行入室的痕迹
So Ashley probably did know her attacker,
所以阿什莉应该认识那个行凶者
And there's a kitchen knife that's missing.
而且厨房♥少了一把菜刀
CSU's running the scene.
犯罪鉴证小组正在处理现场
Whoever did this, they used bleach on her,
不论是谁干的 他们往她身上泼了漂白剂
They burned her,
他们烧伤了她
Got rid of all DNA.
除掉了所有DNA证据
Who else was in her life?
她身边还有哪些人
She just got engaged, right?
她不是刚订婚 对吗
Right, we're tracking down her fiance,
对 我们正在联♥系♥她的未婚夫
And we're going through her texts,
我们还查看了她的手♥机♥短♥信♥
We're going through her social media.
检查了她的社交媒体
Okay, so run down every single angle.
好的 调查每一个可能的动机
Uh, security cams in the house, in the neighborhood.
检查房♥子里以及附近的监控摄像头
Traffic cams. Canvass the neighbors.
交通摄像头 排查周围的邻居
We need to be sure
我们必须了解
About every single detail on this.
这起案件的一切细节
Okay, Carisi's here.
卡里西到了
Loop him in.
跟他交代清楚
Have him talk to the fiance.
让他去跟那个未婚夫谈话
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表