本故事纯属虚构
In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法系统中
sexually-based offenses
性侵犯被认为
are considered especially heinous.
是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有献身精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Happy birthday Dear Lawrence
祝劳伦斯生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
What a treat.
你们真是太棒了
Oh, and the cake too.
蛋糕也很棒
Speech!
说几句
Ah, if you insist.
如果你坚持的话
Speech!
说几句
Age is just a number.
年龄只是个数字而已
I'm feeling younger than ever.
我感觉我越活越年轻
And because of many of you
正因为你们大家
Avalon Stores is also young,
使得同样年轻的阿瓦隆百货
with a brilliant future ahead.
拥有光明的未来
While I know the company will someday
虽然我知道终有一天公♥司♥
be put into the capable hands
将会交到我那聪明能干的女儿
of my lovely daughter, Cynthia,
辛西娅的手中
I'm not planning on dying anytime soon.
但我还没有做退休的打算
Maybe not ever. What?
也许永远不会 对吧
Please, enjoy.
玩得开心点
Cheers.
干杯
We gotta talk.
我们得谈谈
All right, so these, these girls,
关于这些 这些女孩
Sue Ann okay with that?
苏·安不会介意吗
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
It's your grandfather's birthday, Eric.
今天是你祖父的生日 埃里克
He deserves to have a little fun.
他理应去找点乐子
Sue Ann is very understanding.
苏·安非常通情达理
So you want to introduce me to... to one of them?
那你能把其中一个介绍给我吗
Let me do you a favor and not.
我帮你个忙"不行"
Find your own.
你得自己去找
Build up your confidence.
建立起自信
Oh, and, uh,
还有
go easy on the spirits.
情绪上放轻松
Always stay sharper than your target.
要始终比对方更加保持警觉
Okay? All right.
知道了吗 好的
All right.
好的
Hi.
嘿
Can I help you?
需要什么吗
Um.
呃
You're just... you're so pretty, I just forgot my pick-up line.
你太漂亮了 我都忘了要点什么了
Cute.
真可爱
Uh, but I'm working right now.
但我现在在工作
Can I get you a drink?
想要喝点什么吗
Come on.
真的么
You really live here?
你真的住这里
Yeah. Lawrence is my grandfather.
是的 劳伦斯是我的祖父
He's kind of mentoring me.
也算是我的人生导师
It's a nice place to be mentored.
这里真是个指导的好地方
Yeah, well, I could show you around.
是啊 我可以带你转一圈
It's sick.
这里很棒的
What, are you worried about your boss?
怎么了 担心你的老板骂你
No, he's probably on the roof, smoking weed.
不 他现在估计在房♥顶抽着大♥麻♥
What the hell, have a drink.
管他呢 喝一杯吧
Okay. Hey...
好吧 嘿
No, no, no.
不 不 不
No, you don't... You don't want that.
不 你别 你别喝这个
I got the good stuff from downstairs.
我从楼下带来了好东西
It's 100% agave.
百分之百的龙舌兰
You can't buy it in the stores.
在商店里可买♥♥不到这个
You're gonna love it.
你肯定会喜欢的
Whoa!
哇哦
All right, looks good.
好的 不错
Fin still at home, cramming for the sergeant's exam?
芬恩还在家准备警司考试
Yep. I should go over there later.
是的 我待会儿过去
Drill him. No, no.
辅♥导♥辅♥导♥他 不 不
He says he has a sleep-learning system.
他说他有一套"睡觉学习"的方案
He plays tapes with a speaker under his pillow.
他枕头下放着演讲的录音
He's kidding, right? I don't know.
他开玩笑的吧 不知道
Uh...
呃
Hi.
你好
I'm Lieutenant Benson. Can I help you?
我是本森警督 有什么可以帮你的吗
Um, I'm not sure.
我不怎么确定
I...
我
I think I've been raped.
我想我被强♥奸♥了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Can you tell me what happened?
能告诉我事发经过吗
I... I can't.
我不能
I don't remember. Anything.
我不记得任何事情了
I was bartending this birthday party for this old guy.
我在一个老头的生日派对上做调酒师
He owns Avalon Stores.
他是"阿瓦隆百货"的老板
Lawrence Hendricks? Yeah.
劳伦斯·亨德里克斯 是他
I started working as a cater waiter to pay for school.
我是来做服务员以赚取学费
His apartment was huge, and the view was...
他的公♥寓♥太大了 景色太...
That's all I can remember.
我只能记得这些
So you don't remember having sex?
所以说你不记得发生过性♥交♥
No.
是的
But when I woke up this morning
但当我今天早上
on a couch in the middle of a living room,
在客厅的沙发上醒来时
I could tell.
我能感觉得到
My pants were down,
我的裤子被拉下来了
and I was sore.
还有那疼痛感
And I just ran out of there.
我马上就跑了出去
So, Sarah, your rape kit did turn up semen
听着 莎拉 强♥奸♥报告的确检测出了精♥液♥
and a little bit of bruising.
还有些擦伤痕迹
God. I knew it.
天呐 我就知道
I... I must have been drugged or something.
我一定是被下了药什么的
Well, they're doing your blood work
他们正在检测你的血液
and urine test now, so.
以及尿液
Did you have anything to drink, Sarah?
你有喝过什么吗 莎拉
Not that it matters.
任何不起眼的东西
I don't know.
我不清楚
But I'm not supposed to drink at work.
我被禁止在工作时喝酒
And even if I did, it wouldn't make me like that.
就算我喝了 我也不会变成那个样子
Okay, do you remember talking to anyone?
好 那你是否记得和谁说过话
Maybe earlier in the evening?
也许在当晚早些时候
Not really.
不清楚
You know, just a bunch of old guys ordering drinks.
就是一群老头子在点酒喝
There was one young guy.
是有一个年轻人
And he talked to me.
他和我说话了
Okay, you remember his name? Mmmm.
好的 你记得他的名字吗 不记得
Or what he looked like, or...
他长得什么样 还是
You said he was young. How young was he?
你说他是个年轻人 到底有多年轻
Around my age, maybe.
也许和我差不多
He smiled a lot.
他很爱笑
That's all I can remember.
我只能记得这些了
I... please... God...
我...天呐
We're looking for a young guy, it's not Lawrence Hendricks.
我们要找的是个年轻人 肯定不是劳伦斯·亨德里克斯
He's 75 years old.
他已经七十五岁了
Yeah, but don't you get to subtract ten years
是啊 可别忘了毎拥有十亿美元
for every billion dollars you have?
你就会看上去年轻十岁
Well, he's down a billion or two from his peak.
但他现在离他的巅峰期差了十几二十亿美元
Avalon stock is sinking.
阿瓦隆的股票正处于低点
You know, Wall Street says that
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表