I will grant the order, mr. Barba.
我会批准的 巴尔巴先生
Thank you. Godspeed getting the company
谢谢你 祝你成功让制♥造♥商
to comply.
服从配合
Hey, that was barba.
嘿 是巴尔巴的电♥话♥
He got the judge to grant an order
他让法官下指令
to unlock the phone. Great.
去解锁那部手♥机♥了 那就好
How long's that gonna take?
那需要多少时间
Hours? Days? Well, we don't know.
几个小时还是几天 我们并不知道
The manufacturer's not cooperating.
制♥造♥商不愿意配合我们
Of course not. It's not like there are
他们当然不肯配合
people's lives in danger or anything.
民众的生命又没有受到威胁
We're trying, chief.
我们在努力了 长官
Try harder.
那就再努力点
We have luka's location at 11:20,
11点20分 当他接到他哥哥打来的电♥话♥的时候
when he got the call from his brother's phone.
我们得到了卢卡的所在位置
We've implemented a grid search block by block
我们已经派人在附近的区域
in the surrounding area. Liv, we got something.
逐个街区地搜寻 莉芙 我们有新发现
Facial recognition got a hit on a traffic cam 20 minutes ago.
二十分钟前一个交通摄像头脸部识别拍到了疑似人员
A man identified is luka terzik
有人认出了那就是卢卡·特尔泽科
and a woman in her 20s looks like ana, right?
还有在她后方的那个女子 看起来像是安娜 对吗
They were entering central park on the west side of 72nd street.
中午十二点他们正在进入了七十二街西边的中心公园
12:00 in the afternoon.
中午十二点
There are thousands of people in the park.
在公园里面得有数千人
Check to see if there are any concerts, plays, events.
去查查公园里面有没有举♥行♥音乐会 表演 活动之类的节目
Now. Go.
马上 去吧
Stay close.
跟紧
Excuse me.
请让一让
Everybody, stay down!
所有人 都趴下
Stay down! Down!
趴下 趴下
Don't shoot!
不要开枪
Get your hands up!
把手举起来
Help me.
救救我
Please.
拜托
So far, one dead, four wounded two critical.
到目前为止 有一死四伤 两名重伤 未脱离生命危险
DOA is tom flannery. Flannery?
汤姆·弗兰纳里送到医院时已经死亡 是弗兰纳里
Off-duty nypd.
今天休假的警♥察♥
Lieutenant Benson, svu, right?
你是特殊受害部的本森警督 对吗
Yes. Special Agent Dan Conley.
是的 我是特别探员丹·康利
How can I help? The suspect isn't talking.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 嫌疑犯不肯说话
The only thing she cares about is her son.
她现在只关心她的儿子
And since you found the kid in the park,
因为是你在公园里找到她的儿子
I was thinking maybe you could speak to her.
所以我想可能她愿意跟你说话
Let her know what happened, that the boy is safe.
让她知道发生了什么 而且她的儿子很安全
Maybe she'll open up and cooperate.
可能她就愿意开口 愿意配合了
Okay, let's go.
好的 我们走吧
do you know where my son is?
你知道我的儿子现在在哪里吗
I found him in central park.
我在中心公园找到他
He was all alone.
他当时自己一个人
He had a gun, too.
他也带着一把枪
A gun? Mm.
枪 嗯
He was... I left him with my aunt.
他那时... 我把他留下给我阿姨照顾
Rahima. I know.
拉西玛 我知道
So why was he alone?
那他为什么会一个人
Your aunt...
你的阿姨
She had an accident.
出了事故
Is she okay? no.
她还好吗 不好
She died.
她死了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Ali.
阿里
Can I see Ali?
我可以去看看阿里吗
Please.
求求你们
I need to know that he's okay.
我要确定他没事
I'm sure we can arrange something,
我敢肯定我们可以去安排
but we need to know more about you and luka.
但是我们需要了解更多关于你和卢卡的事情
Were you working alone?
你当时是单独行动吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
你说不知道是什么意思
Ana, I need to know who else was involved.
安娜 我们需要知道这次行动还涉及到谁
ISIL? Al-Qaeda?
伊♥斯♥兰♥哈里发国 还是基♥地♥组♥织♥
Are there other targets? Don't say another word.
还有其他的目标人物吗 一个字都不要再说了
I want to talk to my client.
我要跟我的当事人谈谈
Rita, you're representing terrorists now?
丽塔 你现在居然当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的辩护律师
Suspected terrorists.
是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嫌疑人
Everyone's entitled to a defense.
任何人都有权利为自己辩护
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪都不会去的
You want to deny my client her right to counsel?
你想要否认我的当事人为自己请辩护律师的权利吗
Is that what you're saying, mr. Conley?
康利先生 这就是你那句话的意思吗
We need to know if other lives are at stake.
我们要知道是不是还有其他人正处于危险之中
I want to talk to her alone.
我想单独和她谈谈
I understand the gravity of the situation.
我很清楚目前情况的严重性
Trust me.
相信我
You find anything?
有什么新发现吗
Not yet. You? Not too much.
还没有 你呢 也没有很多
Calhoun claims that ana was in the dark
卡尔霍恩声称安娜什么都不知道
and just along for the ride.
只是顺道载了他一程
That's one hell of a ride to get on.
真是精彩的一程啊
Mass shooting in central park? Yeah, what do the feds know?
中心公园大规模枪杀之旅 是啊 那联邦探员都知道些什么
Not a lot.
他们知道的没多少
Hey, anything?
嘿 有新消息吗
The only news we have is the brother of the shooter,
我们收到的唯一的新消息就是枪手的哥哥
Armin Sidran,
阿明·西德兰
is connected to a controversial mosque in queens.
跟一个位于皇后区的可疑伊♥斯♥兰♥教堂有关联
Huh. Okay, he still in custody?
嗯 那他还被拘留着吗
No, we let him go. Why is that?
不 我们放走他了 为什么
He's more valuable on the street.
他在外面对我们更有利
It gives us a better chance to pick up some chatter.
这样子我们更容易收到消息
Look, I know the lawyer trusts you.
我知道那个律师相信你
I want you to take another run at ana.
我想你再去跟安娜谈谈
Great. When? Tomorrow.
好的 什么时候 明天
After we formally indict her
在我们正式指控她
on murder and terrorism charges.
谋杀和参与恐怖行动之后
Too late.
太迟了
The da's office filed charges ten minutes ago.
地方检察官十分钟之前已经提出指控了
All due respect, chief
恕我直言 长官
aw, save the phony deference, dan.
啊 少来 这虚伪的尊重 丹
The DOA is NYPD.
死者是纽约警♥察♥
Tom Flannery, I knew him very well.
汤姆·弗兰纳里 我很了解他
We worked together for a while.
我们曾经一起工作过一段时间
Good police.
是个好警♥察♥
Mr. Barba! Mr. Barba!
巴尔巴先生 巴尔巴先生
Can you tell us if the defendant is part
你能不能告诉我们
of an organized terrorist group?
被告是否恐怖组织中的一员吗
The investigation is ongoing.
调查还在继续
The NYPD, the FBI, and JTTF are working together
纽约警局 联邦调查局 联合反恐特遣队正在合作
to collect all pertinent information.
去搜集一切相关的信息
Look, right now all that we know
现在我们只知道
is that a decorated new york city police officer
家里还有三个孩子的纽约警♥察♥
with three children was killed
英勇牺牲了
and four other citizens were shot and critically wounded.
还有另外四位市民中枪 伤势严重
Regardless of the defendant's motivation or affiliations,
不管被告是出于什么动机 还是属于什么组织
what this woman did is called murder
但是在纽约市
in the state of new york. Thank you.
这个女的行为就是谋杀 谢谢你们
星期四 七月二十八日
法♥院♥传讯庭
People versus ana kapic.
检察官控告安娜·卡佩克
One count murder in the first degree,
一项一级谋杀罪
four counts attempted murder.
四项谋杀未遂罪
How does the defendant plead? Not guilty, your honor.
被告如何申辩 无罪 法官阁下
Mr. Barba, bail? Given the gravity
巴尔巴先生 允许保释吗 鉴于对被告的指控
of the charge and her possible connections
还有她跟恐怖组织的潜在关联
to organized terrorist groups, we request remand.
我们请求将其还押候审
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表