Rollins...
罗琳斯
Rollins, you talk to Sean.
罗琳斯 你去跟肖恩谈谈
Pulling me off the case?
不让我接手案子
No, actually, I need to keep you on...
不 实际上 我得让你继续参与调查...
You know, optics.
这个你懂的 案件的关注度
What's that mean?
这是什么意思
If you step away from the case,
如果你不进行这个案件的调查
It'll look like you have a--
看起来就好像你
Something personal with Sean, right?
跟肖恩有私人恩怨 对吧
Give credibility to his lawsuit.
这会使他在诉讼中增加可信度
So just let Rollins take the lead.
所以让罗琳斯带头调查
Got it.
知道了
Ms. Harper,
哈珀女士
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
What did the doctors say?
医生怎么说
She's still in surgery.
她还在手术室里
She lost a lot of blood.
大量失血
The--the burns are--
还有...那些烧伤
It's okay.
没事的
My detectives said that
我的手下们说
You heard Sean Roberts' voice in your house last night?
你昨晚在房♥子里听到了肖恩·罗伯茨的声音
Yes, um, he and Ashley were talking.
是的 他和阿什莉在说话
Do you remember what time
你还记得听到
You heard them talking?
他们说话是几点吗
Um, must've been about midnight.
嗯 一定是午夜
Okay.
好的
And I took a shower, and then I--
然后我洗了个澡 接着我...
I went to sleep.
我就去睡觉了
So...Have you talked to Sean?
所以 你们和肖恩谈过了吗
I mean, maybe he saw...
我是说 也许他看到了...
We're gonna talk to him.
我们会和他谈话的
Listen to me.
听我说
Ms. Harper, can you think of anyone
哈珀女士 你能不能想到
Who would want to hurt your daughter?
任何想要伤害你女儿的人
No. No one.
不 想不到任何人
What about the fiance?
那她的未婚夫呢
Was he at the dinner?
晚餐他去了吗
Zach? No.
扎克 没有
No, he--he didn't like Sean.
没有 他 他不喜欢肖恩
He and Ashley were arguing about that, so--
他和阿什莉一直在争论这个 所以说...
Oh, I got to call him.
我必须给他打个电♥话♥
Oh...
哦
What?
怎么了
Ashley's engagement ring--
阿什莉的订婚戒指
It wasn't on her finger.
不在她的手指上
星期二 八月十六日
肖恩·罗伯茨的公♥寓♥
Sean Roberts!
肖恩·罗伯茨
Maybe we waited too long, and he got spooked, ran.
也许我们等得太久 他受惊跑路了
This guy's got 30 million reasons not to leave town.
这家伙有三千万个理由不离开这里
Hey, Sean.
嗨 肖恩
Can we talk to you for a minute?
我们可以跟你谈一下吗
Why?
为什么
Mind if we come inside?
介意我们进去吗
Yeah, I do.
是的 我介意
What's this about?
你们有何贵干
Ashley Harper was raped and murdered last night.
昨晚阿什莉·哈珀被强♥奸♥谋杀了
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
W-what happened?
发...发生什么事了
Ashley's dead?
阿什莉去世了
Melanie must be freaking out. I-I have to go.
梅兰妮肯定崩溃了 我要过去
Before--before you do,
在...在你走之前
Can we just ask you a few questions?
我们可以问你几个问题吗
You want to talk to me?
你们想跟我谈话
You don't think that I--
你们该不会认为是我
Do I need a lawyer?
我需要请律师吗
Why would you need a lawyer?
你为什么需要律师
Anytime you talk to the cops, you need a lawyer.
任何时候你跟警♥察♥谈话 你都要请个律师
That's what you taught me.
这是你教会我的
Were you at Ashley's house last night?
昨晚你在阿什莉家中吗
No, we--we had dinner together,
没有 我...我们一起吃了晚饭
And then she left early.
然后她提前离开了
You see her after dinner?
晚饭后你见过她吗
No. What time did you leave?
没有 你什么时候走的
11:00, 11:30.
十一点到十一点半左右
Where'd you go?
之后你去了哪里
Strip club.
脱衣舞俱乐部
Is there where you hurt your hand?
在那里弄伤了你的手 是吗
Yeah. Right.
是 是的
Did you go alone?
你一个人去的吗
No, with a buddy.
不 和一个朋友一起
Ah. A buddy.
啊 一个朋友
What kind of buddy?
什么样的朋友
A guy from the inside, okay?
牢里认识的 行了吧
Jeff Nichols.
杰夫·尼科尔斯
Yeah, he was at my birthday dinner.
他昨晚也去了我的生日晚餐
He can vouch for me. Great.
他可以为我作证 很好
Where can we find this Jeff?
我们要去哪里找这个杰夫
Uh, Hell's gate diner.
地狱之门餐厅
Now, if you're not gonna arrest me,
现在 如果你们不打算逮捕我
Then you need to leave,
那我必须得请你们离开
Because I need to call Melanie.
因为我必须给梅兰妮打个电♥话♥
Sure ain't helping himself.
很显然他还隐瞒了什么
Mm-mm.
是啊
Put a unmarked car on this block
派几部车监视这个街区
In case he decides to run.
免得他准备跑路
You think he really had something to do with this?
你觉得他真的牵涉其中了
I hope not.
但愿不是
Jeff Nichols?
杰夫·尼科尔斯
Uh-huh.
我是
Were you with Sean Roberts and Ashley Harper last night?
昨晚你跟肖恩·罗伯茨和阿什莉·哈珀在一起吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, after dinner, we went to the ballet
没错 晚饭后我们还去第十大道
On 10th avenue.
看芭蕾舞了
Ask the stripper-- some Russian lesbian.
问问那些脱衣舞娘 那些俄♥罗♥斯♥蕾丝边
We were with her most of the night.
晚上大部分时间我们都跟她在一起
Sean told you to say that?
肖恩要你这么说的
No. Listen.
不是 听着
Ashley Harper was murdered last night,
阿什莉·哈珀昨晚被谋杀了
So you're gonna need to come clean.
所以你一定要把话说清楚
I am. I swear.
我发誓我说的是实话
Listen, dude.
听着 伙计
You're on parole.
你还在假释中
Don't lie to me.
别对我撒谎
I'll throw your ass back in prison.
否则我就把你扔回大牢
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Sean just called me-- begged me to vouch for him.
肖恩刚给我打电♥话♥ 求我给他作证
Said you guys were jamming him up
说你们在找他麻烦
Just like last time.
就像上次那样
Did he even come to the club?
那他到底有没有去俱乐部
Yeah.
去了
But he came late-- about 2:00.
但他来得很晚 大概在凌晨两点
Okay.
好的
Uh, did you notice a cut on his hand?
你有没有注意到他手上的伤口
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Look, all I know is, Sean would never hurt that girl.
听着 我只知道 肖恩绝不会伤害那个女孩
He adored her.
他很爱她
All night, he was a shoulder for her to cry on.
整个晚上 她都趴在他的肩膀上哭泣
Why was she crying?
她为什么哭
Her fiance.
因为她的未婚夫
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表