本故事纯属虚构
不针对任何真实的人物或事件
在刑事司法系统中 性侵犯被认为
In the criminal justice system,
是特别的可憎罪行
sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous.
在纽约市 有一群具有现身精神的警探
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
全力调查这类重案
who investigate these vicious felonies
他们隶属于一支精英团队 被称为"特殊受害者小组"
are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit.
以下是他们的故事
These are their stories.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy? Mommy?
亲爱的
Honey.
亲爱的 你已经跑了一个小时了
Honey, you've been going over an hour.
再跑一英里
One more mile.
我知道我做了错事 但是我知道我可以做的更好
I know I did wrong, and I know I can do better.
为了我自己 还为了
For me, but also for...
我一岁的侄女 杰茜
for my one-year-old niece, Jesse.
我还没见过杰茜 这一切都是我的错
I haven't met Jesse yet. That's my own fault.
但是 当她降临到这个世上后 我意识到
But after she was born, I realized that there was
世界上有太多有意义的事大过于被这堵墙局限
something much bigger than me outside of these walls.
我也相信能得到上帝和假释委员会的宽恕
And I trust in Jesus and the mercy of this Parole Board
让我有机会亲自看杰茜一眼
to give me the chance to look Jesse in the eye
告诉她我为她有这样的母亲而自豪
and tell her how proud I am of her mother,
我的姐姐 阿曼达
my sister Amanda.
你妹妹金姆申请假释
Your sister Kim made parole
并且还想和你住在一起
and now she wants to live with you.
我知道这听上去不可思议 我应该拒绝她的
I know it sounds crazy. I should say no.
那她的选择呢
What are her options?
她不能离开美国
She can't leave the state,
所以要么住我家要么住收♥容♥所♥
so it's either my apartment or a shelter.
阿曼达
Amanda...
收♥容♥所♥也许是个不坏的选择
That may not be the worst place,
你想想之前她给你惹了多大的麻烦
considering the trouble that this woman has gotten you into.
妇女们在收♥容♥所♥里遭到性侵和杀害
Women get raped and killed in shelters.
金姆还说她已经改邪归正
And Kim says she's found religion.
好吧 我希望真是如此
Well, I hope so.
因为如果你再次庇护她
Because if you cover for her again,
你就别想在这干了
I will take your shield.
伍斯特酒店 伍斯特大街25号♥
星期一 十月十七日
六连杯 厉害啊
Six in a row. Damn!
再来一杯 乔 喝个幸运数字七
Another, Joe. Get lucky number seven.
你是我见过的最美丽的女人
You just might be the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen.
米勒后退几步
Miller takes a few steps back.
珍娜 珍娜
Jenna! Jenna!
看她那犀利的眼神
Look at that razor-sharp focus.
成功了 成功了 成功了
Yes! Yes, yes.
女士 你还好吗
Ma'am, are you all right?
呼叫104 她逃跑了
104, she's running away.
站住
Stop!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我赢了
I won!
- 调度 我们这里没事了 - 收到
- Dispatch, we're all fine. - Copy that.
我赢啦 我赢啦
I won. I won!
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 警督 我二十分钟内赶到
Okay, Lieutenant. Yeah, I'll be there in 20.
金姆
Kim?
杰茜
Jesse?
- 我们在这呢 - 你...你们在干嘛
- Oh, we're right here. - What... what were you doing?
我们正在看镜子里的自己呢
Oh, we were just looking at ourselves in the mirror.
- 哦 嘿 - 对吧 小可爱
- Oh, hey. - Weren't we, cutie pie?
宝贝 来吧 小宝贝
Hi, baby. Come on, baby.
你可以放心让小侄女和我在一起 阿曼达
You can trust me with my niece, Amanda.
我能吗
Can I?
嘿 生活处处有过错
Hey, mistakes happen in life.
你的意志力有多强会决定
The strength of your character is determined
你要用多久恢复似从前
by how you bounce back.
是么 还是收起你那套冠冕堂皇的漂亮话吧
Yeah, save the fortune cookie philosophy.
我已经在假释听证会上听够了
I heard enough at the parole hearing.
还有 金姆 只是想让你知道 如果你想呆在这里
And, Kim, just so you know, there are ground rules
就要遵守最基本的法则 好吗
if you're gonna be staying here, right?
这我知道 不喝酒 不嗑药
Oh, I know. No drinking, no drugs,
不在外通宵过夜 不和男性接触
no staying out past curfew, no men.
我很严肃的 一旦有一项违约 你就得去收♥容♥所♥
I'm serious... one screw-up, and you're at that shelter.
- 我们都心知肚明 - 明白
- We're clear about that. - Crystal.
好的
Okay.
嘿 杰茜和我可以等保姆过来
Hey, Jesse and I can wait for the sitter.
反正弗兰妮关照我们的
We got Frannie to keep an eye.
想都别想 金姆
That's not happening, Kim.
到我这来 小宝贝
Come here, baby. Hey.
我们还是得赢得妈妈的信任啊 是吧
We're gonna have to earn Mama's trust, aren't we?
把希望寄托到主身上 他会帮我们化解一切的
Put our faith in the Lord so He'll see us through this, too.
慈爱医院 西三十二号♥大街365号♥
星期二 十月十八日
嘿 抱歉我迟到了 怎么了这里
Hey, sorry I'm late. What are we looking at?
受害者叫珍娜·米勒 是个住在长岛的家庭主妇
Vic, Jenna Miller, housewife from Long Island,
凌晨三点半在曼哈顿练习跳跃
picked up jumping around Manhattan at 3:30 A.M.
- 跳跃 - 是真的
- Jumping? - Literally.
在楼顶上跳 血液内含酒精度超高 没有嗑药
From a rooftop. High blood alcohol, no drugs.
- 你觉得她被性侵了 - 她什么都没说
- Think she was raped? - Well, she didn't disclose,
但她肛♥门♥有流血迹象 在胸部和大腿侧部
but she had anal bleeding, bruising, bite marks
有淤青和咬痕
at the breasts and to the thighs
检查性侵的护士以防万一就报了警
The SANE nurse called it in just to be safe.
- 她丈夫在这吗 - 他在赶来的路上
- Is her husband in the picture? - He's on his way,
但我想在她丈夫来之前就知道她发生了什么
but I wanna get her story before he shows up.
护士不应该报♥警♥的
The nurse shouldn't have called the police.
好吧 你可以不和我们交谈
Okay, well, you don't have to speak with us,
但是你身上有严重的伤痕
but... but you have serious injuries,
表明被性侵过
consistent with sexual assault.
你记得你昨晚发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened to you last night?
不记得了
No.
呃...记得一点
Uh... Not really.
你昨天约谁见过面吗
Were you meeting somebody in the city?
没有
No.
我就是去喝一杯
I just came in for a drink.
米勒女士 无论是谁伤害了你
Ms. Miller, whoever inflicted these injuries...
除非是你自愿 否则那就是起侵犯案件
unless you wanted that to happen... that's assault.
或者是起强♥奸♥案
Maybe even rape.
我没有和谁见过面
I wasn't meeting anybody.
我要见我的妻子
I wanna see my wife!
先生 请您坐下
Sir, please. Have a seat.
如果你有什么想告诉我们的
Listen, if there's anything that you wanna tell us,
又不想让你丈夫知道的 最好现在就说出来
you know, without your husband knowing, now would be the time.
- 我只想回家 - 我该怎么和她丈夫说呢
- I just wanna go home. - What should I tell the husband?
没事的 我需要向他解释一下
Oh, it's okay. I just needed to explain.
好吧 带他进来吧
Okay. Bring him in.
珍娜 抱歉
Jenna? Hey! Sorry.
- 怎么了 - 抱歉
- What the hell happened? - Sorry.
他们说警♥察♥来找你了
They told me you're with the police?
那...萨姆呢 他在哪
Where... where's Sam? Where is he?
现在你才想到他
Now you think about him.
亲爱的 我担心死了 你昨天整晚都没回来
Sweetie, I've been worried sick, you gone all night.
我被强♥奸♥了
I was raped.
- 等等 什么 - 米勒先生
- Wait, what? - Mr. Miller.
- 我们能借一步说话吗 - 等一下 你说什么
- If I could speak with you. - Wait, what? What did you say?
就一会 就我们俩单独谈谈
Just for a minute, by ourselves, alone.
- 我们能不能... - 就一会儿
- Just... just... can we... - Just for a minute.
我知道这令人不安
Look, I know that this is upsetting,
但是我们就想查明你妻子到底发生了什么
but we just wanna find out what happened to your wife.
而且我需要你的帮助好吗 你昨晚在哪
And I need your help. Okay? So where were you last night?
我在家里 照顾儿子
I was at home. I was watching our son.
那你妻子自己出去了吗
And your wife just went into the city on her own?
见一个朋友吗
To meet a friend?
不 不 就一个人 她是这么告诉我的
Yeah. No, no, alone. That's what she told me.
她有时就这样出去放松自己
She does that sometimes to unwind.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表