It's not as unusual as you might think.
并没有你想的那样非同寻常
Yes, that's enough, honey. I'm taking you out.
好了 够了 亲爱的 我带你出去
Right now. Let's go.
现在 我们走
Luke, it's my fault.
卢克 都是我的错
I should've taken better care of you.
我应该照顾好你的
I should never have gotten involved with Trey.
我不应该和特里在一起
I take full responsibility for this.
我对此负全责
Come on, honey. Even though my son shot
走吧 亲爱的 即使我儿子射杀了
and killed Trey. Luke, enough.
特里 卢克 好了
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官大人
Sustained. Mr. Buchanan, any more questions?
反对有效 布坎南先生 还有什么问题吗
Um, nothing else, Your Honor.
没了 法官大人
We are adjourned. Your Honor, I want
休庭 法官大人 我想在今天
to cross-examine this defendant now,
向被告方进行再次讯问
today, while the jury is still...
在陪审团还
That's enough for today.
今天已经休庭了
We will resume tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.M.
明早九点继续审理
She's burying her own son to create reasonable doubt.
她在制♥造♥"合理怀疑"来置她的儿子于死地
Yeah, and she just might get away with it.
是的 而且她可能就此脱身
The jury's got to see what she's doing,
陪审团必须要看到她的所作所为
hate her as much as we do.
然后像我们一样憎恨他
Maybe. But a few skeptical jurors,
可能 但是一些抱有怀疑态度的陪审员
and she walks on a murder charge.
会让她以谋杀罪被起诉
Excuse me, Mr. Barba?
打扰一下 巴尔巴先生
Oh, it's all right. Show him in.
没关系 让他进来
I'm sorry to come down here. I didn't know where else to go.
很抱歉进来打扰 但我不知道还能去哪里
What is it? Luke wants to plead guilty.
什么事 卢克想认罪
Guilty? Guilty of what? Murder.
认罪吗 认什么罪啊 谋杀罪
But he can't even do that, right? You gave him immunity.
但是他认不了罪 是吗 你给了他豁免权
Qualified immunity.
有限度的豁免权
Listen, if he changes his story now,
听着 如果他现在改证词
he starts lying to protect his mother,
他为了保护他妈妈开始说谎
that deal... that goes away.
那份协议也就泡汤了
The judge may very well accept his plea.
法官也很有可能就此接受他的请求
Dr. Keller, this makes no sense. What exactly is Luke saying?
凯勒医生 这说不通啊 卢克到底在说什么
He now believes he deliberately shot Trey,
他现在觉得是他故意杀了特里
that deep down he knew his mother was screwing his friend.
心底里他是知道他妈妈在搞他的朋友的
She's spinning him upside down.
她把他搞得晕头转向
She wants him to go to prison?
她想让他进监狱吗
In her deluded mind, Luke is responsible for what happened,
在她充满谎言的脑子里 卢克应该对发生的一切负责
for her shame.
对她的羞耻负责
He is the enemy,
他是敌人
so taking him down...
所以打倒他
that's gonna make her feel whole again.
会让她再次完整起来
Even if it means convincing her son he's responsible
即使这意味着让他的儿子相信他要为
for a murder he didn't commit?
自己不曾犯下的谋杀罪负责吗
Well, we can't let her do that, so, Mr. Keller,
好吧 我们不能让她得逞 所以 凯勒先生
where is Luke now?
卢克现在在哪
I'd like to talk to him.
我想和他谈谈
Hi, Luke. Thanks for meeting me.
嗨 卢克 谢谢你来见我
My dad said I had to.
我爸说我必须来
You hanging in there?
你还好吗
How about maybe we could take a drive?
要不我们兜一圈吧
Yeah. Okay.
好 好的
My car's right there.
我的车就在那里
How about we go get something to eat?
我们去吃点什么吧
Actually, I'm not hungry.
其实我并不饿
And I don't want people staring at me.
也不想看到别人盯着我看
We can talk here, if that's okay.
如果可以的话 我们可以在这说
Sure.
当然可以
Okay.
好的
So, Luke, I know that you want to help your mother,
卢克 我知道你想帮你妈妈
but you can't plead guilty.
但你不能认罪
Why?
为什么
I'm the one who shot Trey.
是我杀了特里
Because she begged for your help.
那是因为她祈求你的帮助
You told that to me and Detective Carisi
你和我还有卡里西说了
a dozen times, Luke.
很多遍了
You were trying to save her life.
你当时是准备救她的命
Yeah, I know, but I knew she liked Trey,
是的 我知道 但我之前知道她喜欢特里
and she was always real talkative when he was around.
他在的时候她总是很健谈
Did you ever see the two of them together,
你看到过他俩在一起吗
physically?
肢体上的
No. Okay.
没有 好的
What my mother said about me...
我妈说的关于我的那件事
you know, watching... that's a lie.
看着他们 那不是真的
I know that.
我知道的
But I did hear her say that Trey was really handsome once,
但我有一次确实听她说过特里很帅
so maybe I did know, and I just didn't know that I knew.
所以可能我是知道的 只是没有在意
Luke, listen to me:
卢克 听我说
what your mother did to Trey and what she did to Ethan...
你妈妈对特里还有伊森的所作所为
that's a crime.
那是犯罪
It's called statutory rape.
叫作法定强♥奸♥
I was trying to save her. I know that.
我当时想救她 我知道
You are a good son.
你是个好儿子
And you are a very brave person.
你是个非常勇敢的人
I shot Trey.
我对特里开枪了
That makes me a killer.
那我就是凶手
Look at me. You didn't intend to kill Trey.
看着我 你并不是有意杀他的
You know that. I know that.
你知道这一点 我也知道
And your mother knows that.
你妈妈也知道
Your mother told me the hunting story.
你妈妈跟我说了一个狩猎故事
That... that you had a deer right in your sights,
就是 你看见了一只小鹿
and you couldn't pull the trigger,
你不会扣动扳机
because you couldn't kill a living, breathing animal.
因为你不能杀一个活生生的动物
That's who you are.
你就是这样的人
And it's not your job to sacrifice your life for hers.
你不用为了她牺牲你的生命
第21号♥审判庭
最高法♥院♥
Mr. Barba, are you ready to begin
巴尔巴先生 你准备好开始
your cross-examination of the defendant?
对被告进行再次讯问吗
No, Your Honor.
不了 法官大人
I'd like to recall a witness: Luke Keller.
我想召唤回一个证人 卢克·凯勒
Luke, did you intentionally shoot Trey Franklin because you were
卢克 你是因为你妈妈和特里有性关系
angry at him for being in a sexual relationship with your mother?
才生气而有意图地杀了他吗
No.
没有
That's not true.
不是这样的
I shot him because I thought he was raping her.
我向他开枪是因为我觉得他在强♥奸♥她
And why did you think that?
你为什么这么想
Because she looked me in the eye and yelled,
因为她看着我的眼睛喊道
"Help. He's raping me."
"救命 他在强♥奸♥我"
Members of the jury, have you reached a verdict?
陪审团成员们 你们做出判决了吗
We have, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
What say you?
你们的决定是什么
On the charge of second degree murder,
关于二级谋杀罪的指控
we find the defendant guilty.
我们判决被告有罪
On the charge of third degree rape of a minor,
关于三♥级♥强♥奸♥未成年人的指控
we find the defendant guilty.
我们判决被告有罪
The state of New York thanks you for your service.
纽约州感谢你们的服务
Court is adjourned.
现在休庭
Luke! I love you. Nicole, no.
卢克 我爱你 妮可 不要
And I forgive you!
我原谅你
I do! Do you hear me? Do you hear me?
真的 你听见了吗 听见了吗
I'm still your mother!
我还是你的妈妈
I'll always be your mother, no matter what you've done!
我永远是你的妈妈 不管你做了什么
I will always be your mother!
我永远是你的妈妈
Let's go. Congratulations, Lieutenant.
我们走吧 恭喜你 警督
You've convinced my son I'm the devil.
你说服了我的儿子说我是恶魔
No, Nicole.
不 妮可
You did that all by yourself.
这都是你自找的
You okay?
你还好吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表