本故事纯属虚构
In the criminal justice system,
在刑事司法系统中
sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous.
性侵犯是特别可憎的罪行
In New York City, the dedicated detectives
在纽约市 有一群具有奉献精神的警探
who investigate these vicious felonies
全力调查这类重案
are members of an elite squad
他们隶属于一支精英团队
known as the Special Victims Unit.
被称为「特殊受害者小组」
These are their stories.
以下是他们的故事
Last chance. I can still pick up some steaks,
最后一次机会啦 我还是可以买♥♥一些牛排
crack open a nice bottle of wine.
开一瓶好红酒
Steven, we do that all the time.
史蒂文 我们经常这样做的
Oh, well, call me crazy, but I like hanging out at home
好吧 你就认为我比较疯狂吧 但是我就是喜欢宅在家
with you. I know you don't get it,
和你宅在一起 我知道你不理解
but I need to do this...
但是我需要为了我自己
For me.
做这件事
And everyone says it's amazing.
并且大家都说这个非常棒
Do what you have to do, but if you change your mind,
那就做你想做的 如果你改变主意了
I'll happily make room for you on the couch.
我会很高兴地在沙发上给你留位置的
I'll see you tomorrow.
我们明天见
西九十二大街139号♥
德克兰·特拉斯克的公♥寓♥
De Anima.
「心灵探索」
De Anima?
来「心灵探索」的
How's it going, everyone?
大家都好吗
I'm Declan,
我是德克兰
and, uh, I'm thrilled that you're all here.
我很高兴大家都在这里
How 'bout we start?
那我们开始吧
And don't worry,
别担心
I always get a little nervous too.
我也总是会有点紧张
My friends, we're here to take
朋友们 我们欢聚在这里
an amazing journey.
开启一段美妙的旅程
One that will connect you to your deeper self...
这趟旅程能够连接你和你的内心深处
And to each other.
也能连接互相彼此
And if you open your souls to it,
如果你们打开心灵
tonight will change your life.
今夜将会改变你们的人生
Buckle your seat belt.
系好安全带
Here's to nothing. You mean here's to everything.
敬虚无 你的意思是敬万物
No, no, no, no, this is a bad idea.
不 不 不 这是个坏主意
Let's just go. I'll be okay.
我们走吧 我没事的
No, no, we're doing this, okay?
不 我们一定要这么做 好吗
Wait here.
在这里稍等
Here it is. Uh, excuse me?
给你这个 抱歉 打扰一下
Hi, can I help you? Yeah, my girlfriend, Abby...
你好 需要什么帮助 是的 我的女朋友 艾比
I think she was raped.
我认为她被强♥奸♥了
Okay, I'm sorry to hear that. She's kind of in shock.
我很抱歉听到这个消息 她现在还处于惊吓中
She went to this spiritual retreat last night.
她昨天晚上去了一个精神静修活动
That's where it happened.
强♥奸♥就是那会儿发生的
Okay, well, you did the right thing
好的 你把她带来警♥察♥局
by bringing her here. Yeah, she'sshe's out here.
这件事儿做的很好 她在外面等着
Abby?
艾比
I'm Lieutenant Benson.
我是本森警督
Your boyfriend said that...
你男朋友说
that you think you were sexually assaulted last night?
你认为你昨天晚上被性侵了
I can't believe I even went to that thing.
我真不敢相信我竟然去了那个破活动
I should've known better.
我早应该弄清楚的
Okay, the only person to blame is the one who did this to you.
唯一应该被谴责的 是那个伤害你的人
So do you... do you know who that is?
所以你知道是谁做的吗
Yeah.
是的
His name's Declan Trask.
他的名字是德克兰·特拉斯克
He's a...
他是
he's a healer.
他是个治愈大♥师♥
He was supposed to change my life.
他本应该改变我的人生的
I was at an Ayahuasca retreat.
我当时在「死藤水静修」
I'm sorry? A what retreat?
抱歉 什么静修
Ayahuasca. It's a drug from Peru.
死藤水 来自秘鲁的一种药
It's been a big thing. Causes hallucinations
这是个大事儿 有致幻作用
that are supposed to give you insights to life.
这些幻觉本应该是帮助你获得人生感悟的
That's why I went.
这就是我去那里的原因
I was trying to figure some stuff out, you know.
我本来是想去弄明白一些事情的
Uh, you were on, um, Ayahuasca when you were assaulted?
当你被侵犯的时候 你服用死藤水了吗
No, I didn't take it.
没有 我没喝
I got scared.
我当时害怕了
Okay, so when was the assault?
好的 那么侵犯是什么时候发生的
Probably around 12:30.
大概是在半夜十二点半
And what is the meditation room exactly?
这个冥想室具体是什么样的
It's a white bedroom with yoga mats.
它是一个白色的卧室 里面有些瑜伽垫
While everyone was tripping, I went in there to be alone.
当时其他人都在进行冥想旅途 我进去想一个人待一会儿
That's where Declan found me.
德克兰就是在那个房♥间找到了我
Okay, and Declan Trask runs these retreats?
好的 德克兰·特拉斯克运营着这些静修活动
Yeah, he's supposed to be
是的 他本应该是
the best at guiding people while they take the drug.
人们服用了药物之后最好的引导
What happened next?
接下来发生了什么
He gave me a cup of water,
他给了我一杯水
and I felt really strange after drinking it.
喝了那杯水之后 我感觉非常的奇怪
Strange how? Like I was dizzy.
怎么个奇怪法 我有点头晕
I... I couldn't think straight.
我无法清醒的思考
My... my limbs went really heavy.
我的四肢变得非常的沉
Okay, do you think he put Ayahuasca in the water?
好的 你认为他往那杯水里放死藤水了吗
No, no, no, I would've seen it or tasted it.
不 应该没有 不然我能看出来或者尝出来的
It's like a thick brown sludge.
那是种浓厚的棕色泥浆
So maybe he put another drug in there?
所以可能是他放了其他药物
He must have.
一定是的
It was like I was in another place, or realm.
那种感觉就像是我在另外一个地方 另外一个世界
I... he just kept talking and talking.
他一直在不停的说话
The next thing I knew, he had my pants down.
接下来我知道的就是 他脱了我的裤子
He was inside me.
进入了我的身体
And you did not consent to any of this?
你并没有同意这发生的一切
No, I was so disoriented. It was like I...
没有 我当时完全没有判断力 我就像是
I wanted to scream and tell him to get off of me,
我想大声尖叫 告诉他放开我
and I couldn't, like I was paralyzed.
但是我做不到 我就像是瘫痪了一样
It was awful feeling so powerless.
这种无力感太糟糕了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I told everyone that I was going,
我告诉了每个人我要去这个静修
that it was going to be this amazing
本应该是非常美妙的
life-altering experience.
改变人生的经历
Well, you couldn't have known this was gonna happen.
你不可能事先知道会发生这样的事
So Abby, right now I think we should get you to the hospital
艾比 我认为现在我们应该先带你去医院
to do a rape kit and a tox screen, okay?
做一个强♥奸♥检测和毒理检验 好吗
You're all right.
你没事的
So I get to Peru, and I'm broken...
所以我去了秘鲁 我内心破碎
I mean, a mess of a human.
我的意思是 我一团混乱
And my guide there asks me,
然后在那里我的指引者问我
"Who do you expect to find on the other side?"
「在来世 你期待遇见谁」
And the sad thing is I had no idea.
悲伤的是 我并不知道
Now I want you do me a favor.
现在我需要你们为我做一件事
When you go home tonight,
今晚你们回到家后
I want you to look in the mirror,
我希望你们看看镜子里的你
and I mean really look.
我的是认真地看
And I want you to ask yourself,
我希望你们扪心自问
are you realizing your fullest potential?
你们是否发挥出了你们全部的潜能
Why do I get the feeling this guy's shoes
为什么我觉得这个家伙的鞋子
cost more than my rent? Because they do.
比我的房♥租还贵 因为事实如此
Dude comes from real money.
这个家伙是个富二代
His dad's that hedge fund guy, Tate Trask.
他老爸是泰特·特拉斯克 搞对冲基金的
And look what I pulled.
看看我找到了什么
"From notorious party boy
「从臭名昭著的派对狂」
"To Shaman of the rich and famous,
「到著名的富有的萨满道士」
"Declan Trask changed his life,
「德克兰·特拉斯克改变了他的人生」
"And now he wants to change yours.
「现在他希望能够改变你们的人生」
"A host of followers who pay
「一群花了五千美金」
"$5,000 for a weekend with him say that he can."
「就为了和他共度一个周末的追随者们说他能改变人生」
There's a sucker born every minute.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表