不 不好
He went missing earlier this morning.
他今早失踪了
What? Missing?
什么 失踪
Your ex-wife's been calling. You didn't pick up.
你前妻给你打过电♥话♥ 你没接
I've been in surgery since 6:00 a.m.
我从早上六点做手术到现在
So what are you saying? He's... he's been kidnapped?
你们说什么 他被人绑♥架♥了吗
He disappeared from Nadine's loft.
他是在娜丁的公♥寓♥不见的
She had a party last night,
昨晚她开了个派对
but you already knew that, didn't you?
但你之前知道这些 对吗
Excuse me? You hired a PI to take pictures.
什么意思 你雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥拍照
Hang on. You think I'm involved in kidnapping Theo?
等等 你们认为我有参与绑♥架♥西奥吗
We're just asking questions. Why was he taking pictures?
我们只是在问问题 为什么让他拍照
Because I needed evidence.
因为我需要证据
I'm suing Nadine for custody.
我要起诉娜丁要回抚养权
Theo is my son too.
西奥也是我的儿子
Dr. Conway, I'm Lieutenant Benson.
康薇医生 我是本森警督
Have you found anything yet? Not yet.
有什么进展吗 还没有
Fran, where's Theo? Did you take him?
西奥在哪 是不是你把他带走了 弗兰
No, of course not. Where is he?
不是 当然不是 他在哪
Nadine, let's go. What were you thinking
娜丁 我们过去 你怎么在西奥在的时候、
having a party like that? Was Theo there?
去开那样的派对
No, he was fine. He was fine.
没有 他很好 他没事
He was wearing his headphones. What are you talking about?
他带了耳机的 你在说什么
He is missing! Okay, calm down, Dr. Conway.
他失踪了 好了 冷静 康薇医生
My office. All right, this way.
去我的办公室 行 这边请
Come on.
走吧
Did we send unis to the doctor's house
我们有派警♥察♥去搜医生的家
and search her house, her car?
还有她的车了吗
So far, nothing.
到现在 还没收获
I hired a private detective to protect Theo.
我雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥是去保护西奥
You saw that party.
你也知道那派对啥样了
We don't know that Theo's disappearance
我们还不确定西奥的失踪
had anything to do with that party.
是不是与派对有关
Well, who else could it be? Well, you tell me.
那还和谁有关 这得你告诉我了
A lot of child abductions turn out to be orchestrated
大量儿童绑♥架♥案都是没有抚养权的父母
by the non-custodial parent.
精心谋划的
What are you saying? That I'm a suspect?
你什么意思 说我是嫌疑人了
I'm saying that we're gonna be going through your phone records,
我的意思是我们要检查你的通话记录
through your bank statements, and talking to the PI,
银行结单 还要询问你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and getting a warrant
并且下搜查令
for any of the photos that he may have taken.
搜查他拍的所有照片
So if there's anything that you wanna tell me,
所以你如果还有什么要补充的
now would be the time.
现在就告诉我
Yeah, I-I didn't take Theo.
西奥不是我藏起来的
I've just hired a lawyer.
我已经雇了律师
I am going to fight for him in court.
我会在法庭上争夺他的抚养权
And when is the last time you did see Theo?
那你最后一次见他是什么时候
Two weeks ago,
两周前
and before you judge me,
在你下结论前
that's all Nadine would agree to.
所有都是娜丁允许了的
Okay.
行
I understand.
我懂了
Look, why don't you have a seat.
来坐下说
Look, after Nadine and I separated,
在我和娜丁离婚后
I tried to get visitation.
我努力争取探望权
I was told that under the New York law,
他们说在纽约法律中
a non-adoptive, non-biological caretaker
无收养关系血缘关系的看护人
is not defined as a parent.
不具备成为父母的条件
Now, thank God, the laws have changed.
现在 谢天谢地 条款终于改了
My lawyer thinks I have a good shot.
我的律师认为我还有希望
So why would I ruin that by kidnapping Theo?
那我为什么还要绑♥架♥西奥自毁前路
Well, when were you gonna tell Nadine all of this?
这些你什么时候告诉娜丁的
Well, not until I had enough evidence
至少要等到我有足够的证据
to convince a judge that I should have joint custody.
去说服法官我也应该有共同抚养权
Theo told me they're moving to Ibiza.
西奥给我说他们要搬去伊比萨岛
Okay, Nadine didn't mention that.
好的 娜丁没提过这个
Yeah, well, Nadine doesn't mention a lot of things.
就这样 娜丁很多事都不会提
She barely lets me see Theo as it is.
她一点也不想我见西奥
If she takes him out of the country, I won't see him again.
如果她带他出国了 我就再也见不着他了
She never even adopted Theo.
她都没正式收养过西奥
She can't do that. Actually, now she can.
她不能这么做 其实 现在她可以了
She doesn't have time for a kid. She doesn't want a kid.
她没时间照顾孩子 她都不想要小孩
Nadine, you accused her of kidnapping three times
娜丁 这一个小时里你已经
in the last hour. Ugh, I didn't mean that.
三次控告她绑♥架♥西奥了 天 我不是这个意思
Fran would never break the law. Okay, which brings us back.
弗兰永远不会违反法律 好吧 我们又回到原点了
Is there anybody in your circle who would?
你的朋友圈里有谁会这么干吗
No. Stranger abductions are rare.
没有 陌生绑♥架♥十分少见
So is there anybody in your life that could be angry with you?
你认识的人里面有谁对你心怀不忿吗
Maybe... maybe someone you owed money?
也许 也许是你的债主
A drug dealer?
或一个药贩子
No. All right?
没有 好吗
I don't know why the hell you're asking me these questions.
我不知道你们到底为什么非要问我这些问题
Just go find my son. I can't take this anymore.
赶紧去找我儿子 我实在受不了了
We're doing everything we can.
我们正在竭尽全力
Okay, Dr. Conway, is there anyone in Theo's life
好的 康薇医生 你觉得西奥身边的人中
that you've had suspicions about?
是否有人有值得你怀疑的
Anybody from the neighborhood? Anyone from his school?
邻居或者学校里的人
I don't know anyone at the school.
我不认识学校里的任何人
I'm not even on the pickup list.
我都不在接送名单上
I brought cupcakes for his birthday,
我为他的生日买♥♥纸杯蛋糕送过去
had to leave 'em at the front desk.
只能放在前台那里
Anybody else that you can think of?
那你还能想到其他人吗
Yes, my...
是的 我的
my private detective was investigating
我的私♥家♥侦♥探♥在调查
Nadine's girlfriends and boyfriends.
娜丁的女朋友和男朋友们
After we separated, she was searching for something.
我们分手后 她就在寻找着什么东西
Love, I guess.
我猜大概是真爱
So she started dating men?
所以她开始和男人约会
More like boys. Bad boys.
不如说是男孩 坏小子
Musicians, actors, models
音乐家 演员 模特
turned drug dealers.
然后变成药贩子
Okay, anyone in particular that you're talking about?
好的 你是想说有哪个特别有嫌疑吗
Who is this? That's Gabriel,
这是谁 那是加布里埃尔
but I haven't dated him in two months.
但我两个月没跟他约会了
So a man you recently went out with has a criminal record
所以你跟一个有前科记录的男人约会
and you didn't tell us about that?
你还不告诉我们
I'm sure he didn't take Theo.
我确定他没有带走西奥
Was he at the party last night?
他在昨晚的聚会上吗
No, I broke up with him, like I said, two months ago.
没有 我说过了 我跟他两个月前就分手了
For what reason? He's an angry, British
原因呢 他是个愤懑不满的失意
failed musician.
英国音乐家
He'd drink and do coke all day.
他整天就喝酒和嗑药
He gave me a black eye, okay? I'd had enough.
还对我动手 我受够了
Did he ever threaten to hurt Theo?
他有没有威胁过要伤害西奥
I broke up with him to keep him away from Theo.
我跟他分手就是为了让他离开西奥
Why didn't you tell us about this?
你为什么不告诉我们这些
Because I thought you'd think that I was a bad mother,
因为我觉得你们会认为我是个不称职的母亲
and then when you did find Theo,
然后等你们找到了西奥
you would take him away from me.
你们就会把他从我身边带走
Okay, Nadine, give us a second.
好吧 娜丁 我们出去下
We ran Gabriel Norton.
我们查了加布里埃尔·诺顿
Drug charges, disorderly conduct.
被控吸毒 妨碍治安
Nadine said he wasn't at the loft last night.
娜丁说他昨晚不在那个阁楼里
Yeah, well, the lab says differently.
是啊 但检测结果不是这么说的
Hairs found in Theo's bedroom are a DNA match for Gabriel.
在西奥卧室里找到的毛发DNA跟加布里埃尔相符
Do you have a last known? Lower East Side.
你有他的地址吗 在下东区
We're headed there now. Great.
我们这就过去 好的
Hey. Ed.
嘿 艾德
Sorry to just drop by. I was worried.
抱歉突然过来 我有点担心
I didn't hear back from you. Oh.
我没收到你的回音 哦
Noah okay? Yeah, he ju... he's fine.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表