It's never easy to kill the king."
"想杀死国王可没那么简单"
第五大道458号♥
克伦威尔穆尔投资银行
I'm confused... are you saying that Zoe was raped?
我有点迷糊 你是说佐伊被强♥奸♥了吗
Yes.
是的
And now I'm confused because she told you that this morning.
现在我犯迷糊了 因为佐伊说她今早已经告诉你了
Well, she never said "Rape."
她可没说过"强♥奸♥"这个词
I thought that she was just... upset and regretful.
我以为她只是有点不开心 有点后悔而已
Do you remember her exact words?
你记不记得她的原话
No.
不
Not really.
不怎么记得
She said things got weird between her and Eli.
她说她和伊莱之间变得奇怪
That he was aggressive.
说他有点性急
But, in all honesty, I think that she seemed
但说实话 我当时只是觉得她似乎
more worried about appearances.
更在乎她自己的脸面
She didn't want people talking about her
她不想大家谈论她
or... or what happened, but I didn't realize that...
或者那件事 我根本没想到
If I knew that she'd been raped,
如果我知道她被强♥奸♥了
I would've been the first to call the police.
我一定会是第一个报♥警♥的人
Good afternoon, detectives.
下午好 警探们
Dan Hewitt. CEO. Lieutenant Benson. SVU.
丹·休伊特 总裁 本森警督 特殊受害者小组
This is Detective Tutuola.
这位是图图奥拉警探
I heard what happened. I'm shocked.
我听说了发生了什么 我很震惊
You heard? Who told you?
你听说了 是谁告诉你的
Well, employees are the most important asset
职员们一直是公♥司♥
a corporation possesses.
最重要的资产
Of course, you can count on my full cooperation.
当然了 我会全力配合你们的工作
Well, great, because
很好 因为
we definitely have some more questions.
我们的确有很多的问题
I'm sure you do, but right now,
那是当然 但是现在
Roger and I need to speak with our general counsel.
罗杰和我必须咨♥询♥我们的法律顾问
You understand?
你明白吗
Uh, no, actually, I don't.
不 实际上我并不明白
We'll be in touch.
我们保持联♥系♥
Again, if there's anything I can do.
重申一遍 我会全力配合你们的
Okay...
好吧
第六大道1183号♥
秃鹰金融
Mr. Colton,
科尔顿先生
Detectives Carisi and Rollins from SVU are here.
SVU的卡里西和罗琳斯警探
SVU? Special Victims Unit, right? Well, how can I help you?
是特殊受害者小组的 对吗 有什么能帮到你们的吗
We're here about Zoe White. Zoe? Why? What happened?
我们来这是为了佐伊·怀特 佐伊 为什么 发生了什么
I just saw her this morning.
我今天早上刚刚见过她
Did you see her last night?
你昨晚有见过她吗
Yeah. I had a couple people over, why?
是的 有一群人在我那 为什么
Were you alone with her? Maybe between 2:00 and 3:00 A.M.?
你和她有单独在一起过吗 大约在凌晨两点到三点
Liza, could you show these detectives out?
莱莎 你能带两位警探出去吗
Sorry, guys.
对不起 伙计们
This meeting's over.
谈话结束
We're not accusing you of anything.
我们不是在指责你什么
We just want to hear your side of the story.
我们只是想听听你的说法
I'd just prefer to have my lawyer present
我只是更希望在以任何形式进行讨论的时候
for any formal discussions.
我的律师能够在场
If you want to talk about this more,
如果你们想继续这次谈话
just contact her, and we'll set up a meeting.
请联♥系♥她 我们会安排好见面的时间
Can you get them her card? Before we go...
你能把她的名片给他们吗 在我们走之前
can we just have the names of all the people that...
能否告诉我们昨晚在你的公♥寓♥里的
were there at the apartment last night?
那些人的名字吗
I mean, lawyer or no lawyer,
不管有没有律师在
we're obviously gonna find out for ourselves,
很显然我们自己能找到答案
so I mean, just, why make us waste our time?
但我想说 我们为什么要浪费时间呢
Well, that's a good point. I hate inefficiency.
说得在理 我讨厌低效率
It drives me nuts... people just wasting time,
人们只会浪费时间 这快把我逼疯了
activity for the sake of activity.
有目标才有动力
You got a pen? Yep.
有笔吗 有
Roger Littrell, Allison Kring,
罗杰·利特维尔 艾莉森·克林
Zoe White, Zoya... oh, gosh, what's her last name?
佐伊·怀特 佐亚 天啊 她到底姓什么
I don't think she has a last name.
我不认为她有姓氏
She's a model.
她是个模特
Yeah, I remember her.
对 我记得她
Did you see her and Eli hanging out?
有看到她跟伊莱一起吗
Yes. She was very... determined.
有 她挺有决心的
That makes sense.
那很正常
He's a... he's a good catch, right?
他是个大主顾 对吧
He's the holy grail... rich, fun, decent-looking.
他是高富帅 他有钱 有趣 还长的好看
Let's face it, most billionaires are disgusting.
直面现实吧 大多数亿万富翁面目可憎
But he's a total player.
但他就是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
He goes from girl to girl to girl,
流连花丛 片叶不沾身
and word is, he doesn't even give parting gifts.
据说他连分手时都不送礼物
I mean, if you're gonna shag a billionaire,
我是说 如果你要勾搭上个亿万富翁
you deserve something.
你值得获得一些东西
That's one way of looking at it.
这是一种看法
Okay, listen. Back to Eli and Zoe, all right?
好吧 听着 回到伊莱和佐伊身上 好吗
Do you remember anything else? Anything specific?
你还记得其他事吗 某些特别的事
I saw them walk upstairs to his bedroom.
夜深时我看到他们
Late at night.
上楼去他的卧室
Hand in hand.
手拉着手
And I remember feeling relieved.
而且我记得我顿感轻松
Why's that?
为什么
Because I knew I didn't have to sleep with him.
因为我知道我不用跟他上♥床♥了
Excuse me?
什么意思
This guy at Cromwell Moore... Roger something...
克伦威尔穆尔的人 叫罗杰的
paid me $20,000 to come to the party and be Eli's date.
付我两万美金去那个派对做伊莱的女伴
Eli didn't know, of course.
当然伊莱不知道
Roger told him we were friends from the Hamptons.
罗杰告诉他我们是汉普顿的老朋友了
Anyway, I was thrilled when Eli went upstairs with Zoe.
总之 伊莱跟佐伊上楼时我还是挺高兴的
Win-win. Got to keep the 20 grand,
双赢 两万到手
and I didn't have to sleep with him.
而且还用不着跟他上♥床♥
Plus, I met a really cute guy.
另外 我认识了一个十分可爱的家伙
Nate.
叫内特
So, you and Zoya were hanging out.
所以 你跟卓娅在一起
Do you remember seeing Eli and Zoe together?
记得看到伊莱和佐伊待在一块吗
Yes, but I didn't notice anything unusual.
是的 但我没注意到不寻常的事情
What time did you leave the party?
你几点离开派对的
Around 12. I'm not really into the party scene.
十二点左右 我跟派对气氛有点格格不入
I went there to fly the Cromwell flag.
我去那里是为了宣传克伦威尔
Do you remember seeing Zoe at work the next day?
你记得第二天在办公室有看到佐伊吗
Yeah. She seemed distracted.
是的 她看起来心烦意乱的
Did she mention anything about what happened?
她有说起发生了什么事吗
No, but let's cut to the chase.
不 但直说吧
If Zoe said that Eli assaulted her, he did.
如果佐伊说伊莱侵犯了她 那他肯定那么做了
Why, 'cause she's honest?
为什么 因为她诚实
Because she's smart.
因为她聪明
Zoe's the most driven woman I know.
佐伊是我认识的人中最发愤图强的
She grew up middle-class in Reading, Pennsylvania,
她在宾夕法尼亚州雷丁市的中产阶级家庭长大
worked her ass off, went to Harvard, got her MBA from Stanford...
拼了命地努力 考上了哈佛 在斯坦福拿到MBA文凭
there's no way she would risk everything
她不可能冒着失去一切的风险
just to go after Eli, unless it were true.
紧紧咬着伊莱不放 除非那是真的
There's no upside to burning a bridge with the King.
跟国王一刀两断没有任何好处
Security footage from Eli's lobby confirms
伊莱公♥寓♥大堂的保安录像证实
there were 20 people at the party.
派对上有二十人
So far, we talked to 11 of them.
目前 我们跟其中十一人都谈过了
Okay. Anything interesting?
好的 有什么发现吗
They all say the same thing.
他们都说了一样的事
Eli and Zoe were flirting, having fun, but nothing unusual.
伊莱和佐伊在相互调情 寻欢作乐 但没有特别的
Okay. What about photos? Videos?
好的 那有照片吗 录像呢
Nothing so far.
目前都没有
Zoe's rape kit came back.
佐伊的强♥奸♥检查箱结果出来了
Internal bruising consistent with rough sex
由暴♥力♥性行为或者性侵犯导致的
or sexual assault,
内部挫伤
and there were traces of semen too.
而且还有痕量的精♥液♥
I ran it through CODIS. There's no match in the system.
我在基因库里查过了 系统记录里没有符合的
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表