For the most part.
大部分时候
For the most part? What do you mean by that?
大部分时候 你什么意思
My son has already told the police everything he knows.
我儿子已经告诉警♥察♥所有的事情了
Okay, well, we just need to follow up on a few things
好吧 我们需要确认一些
about his relationship with Trey Franklin.
他和特里·富兰克林之间的事情
Now, Ethan, you told me that Trey was cool.
伊森 你告诉过我特里人挺好的
Here, have a seat.
坐会儿
That's right. So, there's been no issues
是的 所以你俩之前
or problems between the two of you?
肯定没什么矛盾吧
None. None?
没有 没有吗
Okay, well, here's the thing, Ethan.
好吧 这有件事 伊森
We just found out that you and Trey got suspended
我们发现你和特里几周前
for getting into a fight a week ago.
因为打架而停课
Wait. What's going on here?
等等 什么情况
Lying to the police in a homicide investigation
在谋杀调查中向警方说谎
is a very serious matter.
是很严重的一件事情
Serious enough to derail that lacrosse scholarship I heard about.
严重到影响你的长曲棍球奖学金
Okay, okay. Just...
好吧好吧 只是
Tell them what happened.
告诉他们发生了什么
Can you leave?
你能别在这吗
I don't want to talk about this with you here.
我不想当着你的面说这些
No. I'm not going anywhere.
不 我哪儿都不去
Okay. But what I did...
好吧 但是我做的事情
the reason we fought...
我们打架的原因
I can't tell you.
我不能告诉你
Ethan. You don't understand.
伊森 你不懂
Just tell the truth. Now.
说出事实 快点
Your father's right.
你♥爸♥爸是对的
Just tell us why you and Trey got into a fight.
告诉我们你为什么和特里打架
We need to talk to you down at the station.
我们需要到警局里和你聊聊
I already told you everything I know.
我已经告诉你们一切了
Yeah? Well, we talked to Ethan Miller.
哦 是吗 我们和伊森·米勒聊过了
You know him, right? Sure. He's a friend of Luke's.
你认识他 是吗 是的 他是卢克的一个朋友
He said that you sexually assaulted him
他说你曾经性侵过他
10 times, maybe 11.
十到十一次的样子
That's preposterous. Then you moved onto Trey.
真是荒谬 然后你换了对象特里
Ethan got upset, punched him.
伊森很生气 揍了他
They both got suspended from school.
他们俩都被学校停课了
They're kids. They fantasize about older women.
他们还都是孩子 他们对中年妇女有幻想吧
It's a natural, healthy fantasy.
这种幻想很正常
Nope. There's nothing natural or healthy about statutory rape.
不是 强♥奸♥罪可不是什么正常的
Let's go. You're coming with us.
走吧 跟我们走一趟
This is ridiculous.
真是太荒唐了
Were you having a sexual relationship with Trey Franklin
直至特里·富兰克林被枪杀的那天晚上前
prior to the night he was shot and killed?
你们俩是否一直保持着性关系吗
Like I've been trying to tell you, he was obsessed with me.
我告诉过你的 是他迷恋我
That's a yes?
所以你承认是吗
It's an absolute, unequivocal no.
绝对且明确地告诉你 没有
What about Ethan? That's an absolute, unequivocal no, too?
那伊森呢 也是绝对且明确的没有吗
Correct.
正确
So, Ethan was lying?
所以伊森在撒谎吗
Of course he's lying!
他当然撒谎了
Okay. Well, when he told me what happened,
好的 当他告诉我发生了什么的时候
he started to cry.
他开始哭泣
And then he turned to his father,
然后他转向他的父亲
and he begged him not to hate him.
恳求他不要恨自己做出的事
We have a believable 15-year-old boy in there
我们有一个可信的十五岁证人
who is claiming that you sexually assaulted him
声称你对他和特里·富兰克林
and Trey Franklin.
实施了性侵犯
Making things worse, Trey is dead.
知道什么让事情变得更糟吗 因为你告诉你的儿子
Because you told your son that he was raping you,
特里正在强♥奸♥你 所以他死了
when, in fact, you were raping him.
然而 事实上是你在强♥奸♥他
You're making this up. The sooner you tell us
你就是在胡说八道 你越早告诉我们事情的真♥相♥
the truth, the better this is gonna be for you.
我们给你开具的条件就会越好
And more importantly, Luke.
更重要的是卢克
Don't you presume to tell me what's best for my son.
你不要试图通过假设什么是对我儿子最好的来说服我
I'm not presuming anything. I'm just stating facts.
我从不假设 只是陈述事实
My understanding of the law is
我对于法律的理解是
unless I'm under arrest, I'm free to go.
除非我被逮捕了 否则我就有离开的自♥由♥
I'll be calling my lawyer.
我会联♥系♥我的律师
That's your right. We'll be in touch.
那是你的权利 保持联♥系♥
I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about.
我很确定我们有很多话可以聊
She's a stone-cold liar.
她是一个铁石心肠的骗子
A psychiatrist...
一个侵犯未成年男孩
who's abusing teenage boys,
神经科医生
emotionally damaging her own son.
还对自己的儿子造成情感伤害
That is deeper than lying, man. That is pathological.
这比撒谎还严重 天啊 真是变♥态♥
And we just let her walk out of here?
而我们竟让她就这样走了
Look. I want to track her phone. I need to vet Ethan's story.
听着 我要追踪她的电♥话♥ 证实伊森的故事
She's smart. And a liar like that... she covers her tracks.
她很聪明 像她这样的骗子做事滴水不漏
That's why we need hard
这就是为什么我们需要
evidence that she cannot lie her way out of.
让她无法自圆其说的铁证
But first we need to make absolutely sure
但首先我们需要万分确定
that Luke had no prior knowledge
卢克对于他母亲和特里发生的事
of what was going on with his mother and Trey.
事前并不知情
That's crazy. No way would my mom and Ethan...
这简直是疯了 我妈和伊森根本不可能
he's a liar... he's lying.
他是个骗子 他在撒谎
Listen. I know this is hard to hear...
听着 我知道这很难接受
Because it's not true.
因为这根本不是真的啊
My mom told me you were gonna say this.
我妈告诉过我你们就会这么说
Just listen to what they say, Luke.
卢克 听他们说的话
I'm sorry to have to tell you this.
我想我不该告诉你这些
But it's not just Ethan. We also believe
但不只是伊森和她有染 我们相信
Trey and your mom were having...
特里和你妈妈也是
She said you were gonna say that, too!
她也料到你们会这么说了
There's no way that... that...
这根本不可能
It's just not true.
根本不是真的
My mom would never do that.
我妈永远不会这么做的
Okay.
好吧
I think Luke is being completely honest.
我认为卢克是完全诚实的
Well, of course he is. He's a good kid.
当然 他是一个好孩子
His mother, on the other hand, is...
相对而言 他的妈妈则是
Is what?
是什么
Complicated.
很复杂的
Dr. Keller, is there
凯勒医生
anything in Nicole's past or your relationship
从妮可的过去或者你们的相处之中
that might help explain this... this type of behavior?
有什么可以帮助解释这一类行为的吗
She is a malignant narcissist,
她是一个恶劣的自恋者
probably borderline.
可能已经极端化
I'm a psychiatrist as well.
我也是一个心理医生
So, this lying, manipulating,
所以说谎 操纵 虐待的模式
abusive pattern of behavior's been going on for a long time?
已经存在了很长时间吗
Since the day I met her.
自从我遇到她开始
Nicole is like the best and worst woman you've ever met
妮可就像你见过的最好和最坏女人的
wrapped in one.
结合体
Yeah, we've been getting that.
是的 我们已经知道了
Well, when we first met, she's... she's charming.
当我们第一次见面时 她很迷人
She's brilliant.
才华四溢
But gradually, her sickness began to reveal itself.
但逐渐地 她的病态开始显露
How do you mean?
你是什么意思
Look, with Nicole...
听着 妮可这个人
this woman truly believes that she's special,
深深坚信自己非常特别
that she deserves this unique and constant admiration.
坚信她应该得到唯一和持续的爱
She lacks compassion, empathy.
她缺乏同情心和容易移情
Yet, at the same time, she is remarkably fragile.
与此同时 她又非常脆弱
She has no true sense of self,
她不会反思自己
and I... I just... I couldn't take it.
我无法接受这样的事
So you left her. Yes.
所以你离开了她 是的
Yes. Look, but I tried to make it work.
我曾试着让她改变
I-I couldn't.
但无济于事
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表