逮捕他的警♥察♥找到了吗
Ready and willing.
已经准备好了
Do you think you could get this in?
你觉得你可以搞定吗
If Trask takes the stand, I'll find a way.
如果特拉斯克敢站出来 我会想到办法的
He will. He thinks he can hypnotize the jury.
他会的 他觉得他能催眠陪审团
第二十八审判庭
最高法♥院♥
Mr. Trask, could you tell the jury
特拉斯克先生 能向陪审团解释一下
the purpose of the retreats you host?
你主持静修会的理由吗
Uh, when you really break it down,
当你陷入崩溃的时候
it's a weekend where I try to help people
那是一个周末 我试着帮人们
maximize their potential. And at the time in question,
最大化激发他们的潜能 在本案发生的时间中
when you were alone with Ms. Clarke, was she tense or upset?
你和克拉克女士在一起时 她有表现得紧张或者是低落吗
Both. That's why I tried to relax her.
都有 所以我试着安慰她 让她放松
How did you do that?
你是怎么做的
With some simple meditation techniques,
教了她一些冥想技巧
nothing fancy.
不是什么新奇的事
And this led to sex?
正是如此你们才发♥生♥关♥系♥的吗
Yes.
是的
Abby's a bright, beautiful woman, and we connected.
艾比是一位阳光 美丽的女人 我们之间擦出了火花
Did you ask Ms. Clarke's consent
在发♥生♥关♥系♥之前
before having sex? I did.
你征求她的同意了吗 我问了
And what did she say? She said yes.
她说了什么呢 她同意了
Like we heard on the tape.
就像我们在录音里听到的那样
Silly as this might sound, I have to ask.
虽然听起来很荒唐 但我不得不问一句
Did you hypnotize her at any point?
你是否在任何时候催眠了她
Of course not. Thank you.
当然没有了 谢谢
Nothing further.
没有问题了
You help broken people become whole with your retreats?
通过静修你治愈了崩溃的人使他们变得完整 是吗
Yes, and sometimes I help whole people become more whole.
是的 而且有时我能让完整的人变得更加完整
People pay you for this? Yes.
人们出钱让你干这个吗 是的
But you don't keep all of the money.
但你没有把钱都留给自己
You give some of it to your foundation.
而是把一部分捐进你的基金会
That's right. What does your foundation do?
是这样 你的基金会是做什么的
They provide safe drinking
基金会向贫穷落后的国家
water to the poor and impoverished nations.
提供放心安全的饮用水
You save lives? I do, and I'm proud of it.
你挽救生命吗 的确 为此我很自豪
As you should be.
你确实应该感到自豪
Have you ever been arrested for a crime?
你是否曾经因为犯罪被捕
Never. Nothing further.
从来没有 没有问题了
Your Honor, I'd like to call a rebuttal witness,
法官大人 我想传呼反驳证人
Philadelphia Lieutenant Richard Hill.
来自费城的理查德·希尔警督
Objection. May I approach?
反对 能进一步说话吗
Where are you going, Mr. Barba?
你打算干什么 巴尔巴先生
Uh, Lieutenant Hill arrested the defendant 22 years ago.
希尔警督在二十二年前抓捕了被告
What the hell does that have to do with this case?
这他妈和这起案件有什么关系
Everything. It proves he's a liar,
千丝万缕 这证明他是个骗子
and that he has no regard for anyone but himself.
他很自大 目中无人
Thank you for coming, Lieutenant Hill.
希尔警督 感谢您的来访
Where were you on the night of June 8th, 1995?
1995年六月八号♥晚上 你在哪里
I was outside a residence on 850 Pine Street,
我当时在位于松木街850号♥的一间住♥宅♥内
investigating a car accident.
调查一场车祸
The driver had pulled out of a driveway,
司机冲出了车道
and slammed into a street light.
撞上了路灯
And who was driving? Declan Trask.
驾驶员是谁 德克兰·特拉斯克
Do you see Mr. Trask here in this courtroom?
你在庭内见到特拉斯克先生了吗
I do. The defendant.
是的 就是被告
And when you searched Mr. Trask's car,
你在搜查特拉斯克先生的车时
what'd you find? I found pills
发现了什么 我在杂物箱内
and a gram of heroin in the glove department.
找到了毒品以及一克海♥洛♥因♥
Did you arrest Mr. Trask for possession of drugs?
你是否因为私藏♥毒♥品将特拉斯克先生逮捕了
Objection. That arrest was expunged.
反对 逮捕记录已抹除
I'm introducing the arrest for impeachment purposes only.
我提起此次逮捕只是为此次审理而问
Overruled. Answer the question.
反对无效 回答问题
Did you arrest Mr. Trask for possession of drugs?
你是否因为特拉斯克先生藏♥毒♥而逮捕了他
I did.
是的
And what was Mr. Trask doing at 850 Pine Street?
当时特拉斯克先生在松木街850号♥的住♥宅♥内做什么
He was there shooting heroin with a friend,
和一位朋友一起注射海♥洛♥因♥
a kid named Tom Denalo.
那个朋友叫汤姆·德内罗
Was Mr. Denalo a passenger in Trask's car?
出车祸时德内罗先生在特拉斯克先生的车内吗
No. Upon inspection of the house,
不在 搜查住♥宅♥时
I found Tom Denalo alone in an upstairs bedroom.
我发现汤姆·德内罗独自在楼上卧室里
And what happened to him?
他当时怎么了
He overdosed on heroin.
他过量注射海♥洛♥因♥
He, uh... he died in my arms.
他死在了我怀里
He was 19.
只有十九岁
So the defendant ran away while his friend was dying?
所以当他的朋友奄奄一息的时候 被告逃之夭夭了吗
Yes.
是的
Nothing further.
没有问题了
Ladies and gentlemen, this whole case comes down to one thing.
女士们先生们 整场案件最终落脚到一件事上
Credibility.
诚信
Is the defendant a man of integrity?
被告是否是一个正直的人呢
Someone you can trust?
是否值得信赖呢
Based on the evidence presented at trial,
根据法庭上所展示的证据来看
the answer to both those questions is a resounding no.
对于两个问题的答案都是否定的
As Lieutenant Hill just told us,
正如希尔警督说的那样
when he had the chance to save his friend's life,
被告本可以挽救自己朋友的生命
the defendant ran away instead.
但他却迅速逃跑了
Based on the evidence you've heard,
基于你听到的证据
it's clear that the defendant
很明显 被告故意催眠
knowingly used hypnosis to rape Ms. Clarke.
并且强♥奸♥了克拉克女士
He didn't use simple charm.
他使用的不是魅力
He used a proven neuro-linguistic technique
而是成熟的神经语言技术
designed to disorient and incapacitate.
故意让受害者迷失方向和丧失行动力
He even confessed this
他甚至已经向
to his friend and drug counselor, Jack Roe.
他的朋友兼药物顾问杰克·罗坦白了
Hypnotizing a woman is no
催眠一名女性
different than giving her a date rape drug.
与在约会时下迷♥奸♥药没有任何区别
It renders the victim helpless,
这都致使受害者无力反抗
and it makes her legally incapable
使其沦为法律上的无能力者
of consenting to sex.
因而无法同意性行为
Therefore, the "Yes" You heard
因此 你听克拉克女士
from Ms. Clarke on the audio recording...
在录音带里说的「同意」
it... it's meaningless.
是不具有法律效力的
As such, you have a legal and moral obligation
综上所述 各位具有法律以及道义上的义务
to find the defendant guilty.
判处被告有罪
Has the jury reached a verdict?
陪审团是否达成裁决了
We have, Your Honor. What say you?
是的 法官大人 你们怎么看
On the charge of rape in the first degree,
关于所指控的一级强♥奸♥罪
we find the defendant guilty.
我们认定被告有罪
We did it.
我们做到了
Congratulations. Yeah.
恭喜 是啊
Let's go.
走吧
Hey. Abby?
你好 艾比
You okay?
你还好吗
I don't know.
我不太清楚
You did a very brave thing.
你表现得很勇敢
Thanks for believing in me.
感谢你们信任我
I couldn't have done it without your help.
如果没有你们的帮助我不可能做到
It was all you.
都是你的功劳
Trask is going away for a long time.
特拉斯克会被关很长一段时间
Good.
太好了
I haven't heard from Steven in three days.
我已经三天没有史蒂文的消息了
He won't return my calls.
他不会回我电♥话♥了
Well, you know...
你知道吗
well, maybe he just needs a little time, you know.
或许他只是需要点时间
I was looking so hard for this amazing life.
我是如此期待这份让人惊艳的生活
Look, Abby, you did nothing wrong.
听着 艾比 你没有做错什么
You were honest about everything;
你在每件事上都很诚实
about your life, about your relationship,
包括你的生活 还有你的爱情
about Steven.
以及史蒂文
If you want him back, fight for him.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表