is with Maya and Lela, not with the wife of the perp.
玛雅和蕾拉 而不是那个罪犯的老婆
Lieutenant. You're right, Carisi.
警督 你是对的 卡里西
That is NYPD's policy.
这是纽约警局的政策
Absolutely, we all agree on that.
必须的 我们都同意
But this is different.
但这次不一样
I'm not a shill for the Feds and I certainly
我不是在为联邦调查局撬边
don't give a damn about immigration status.
我也不在乎什么移♥民♥身份
But right now, what's happening in this city right now,
但是现在 就以市里现在的这种情况
we need to play every card in the deck.
我们必须想尽所有办法
So bring in Soledad and her kids, too.
让索莱达过来 还有她的孩子
Tonight? It's late,
今晚吗 很晚了
her kids are asleep. Now.
孩子肯定睡觉了 就现在
My children are U.S. Citizens.
我的孩子是美国公民
I have their birth certificates to prove it.
我有他们的出生证可以证明这一点
And I realize that. They're safe.
我知道 他们是安全的
But you're undocumented, Soledad.
但你没有证件 索莱达
If we call ICE, game's over.
如果我们给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥ 那就完蛋了
I work, I pay taxes, I've never broken the law.
我努力工作 诚实缴税 从未违反法律
You're breaking the law right now by lying
你现在就是在违反法律
to protect your husband. He didn't kill anybody.
靠撒谎保护你的丈夫 他没杀人
He didn't rape anybody.
也没强♥奸♥她们
You don't have any evidence on him.
你们没有任何证据
Is that what his lawyer told you?
他的律师这么跟你说的是吧
It's the truth. Soledad...
这是事实 索莱达
those two beautiful girls are worth protecting.
这两个漂亮的女孩才值得保护
They're young, they're innocent,
她们年纪还小 天真无邪
they have their whole lives ahead of them.
她们的美好人生才刚刚开始
But your husband is a different story.
但你丈夫就另当别论了
You cannot protect him.
你保护不了他
Now, I'm gonna give you one more chance
现在 我再给你一次机会
to tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
Or else I'm gonna have to do something that...
否则我不得不做一些
That I've never done before.
我以前从未做过的事情了
And that's to call ICE.
那就是给移♥民♥局打电♥话♥
They're gonna send you back to El Salvador.
他们会把你遣送回萨尔瓦多
And your daughters will go to social services.
你的女儿们会交给社会服务部门
Listen to me.
请听我说
I don't wanna do this.
我不想这样做
Please give me another option.
请再给我一个选择
Okay.
好吧
This is Lieutenant Benson from SVU.
我是特殊受害者小组的本森警督
I'm calling for Special Agent Phelps.
我想找菲尔普斯探员
Yes, I'll hold.
好的 我等着
Phelps. Phelps, this is
我是菲尔普斯 菲尔普斯 我是
Lieutenant Benson from SVU.
特殊受害者小组的本森警督
I had an undocumented female from El Salvador
我这有一位没有证件的萨尔瓦多女性
who's refusing to cooperate in a rape/homicide case.
她拒绝在一起强♥奸♥杀人案中合作
I'll send an agent right over.
我现在就派探员过去
Wait, stop!
等等 别这样
Can you hold on a second?
请你稍等片刻好吗
I'll tell you the truth.
我告诉你真♥相♥
Hector wasn't home. Not until late.
赫克托那天不在家 很晚才回来
What time?
什么时间
He woke me up at 2:00 a.m.
凌晨两点把我吵醒了
He had blood on his shoes.
他鞋上都是血
Please, just let me see my kids.
求你让我见见我的孩子
I'll tell you everything.
我什么都告诉你
Yeah. She can see her kids.
什么事 可以让她去看孩子了
Go ahead.
去吧
Agent Phelps?
菲尔普斯探员
Yes, the situation has resolved itself.
是的 问题已经解决了
Thank you. I owe you one.
非常感谢 以后需要我帮忙尽管说
Were you really gonna go through with it?
你刚刚真打算这么做吗
Have ICE come snatch her up?
让移♥民♥局把她抓走
She just boxed Hector into a corner.
她刚刚把赫克托逼到绝境了
So he has no choice than to take a deal.
现在他只能选择接受协议
Go pick him up.
去抓他吧
Your wife blew up your alibi.
你妻子反驳了你的不在场证明
She said you came home around 2:00 a.m.
她说你大约凌晨两点才回家
and you had blood on your shoes.
鞋子上还有血
That incriminates you, Hector. That puts you at the scene.
那就意味着你犯罪了 赫克托 那意味着你就在犯罪现场
You're going down for murder and rape.
你将以谋杀罪和强♥奸♥罪被起诉
With a hate crime kicker. That's life.
加上仇恨犯罪的加重因素 就是终身监禁
Give us the names of your accomplices.
告诉我们你的共犯名字
We need time to talk about this.
我们需要点时间谈谈
We can't... No.
我们不能 不
They'll deport Soledad.
他们会遣返索莱达
I can't have my kids growing up in foster care.
我不能让我的孩子们在寄养家庭长大
Hector, look at me.
赫克托 看着我
If you cooperate, you agree to testify,
如果你合作 你同意作证
I promise you, your wife and kids will be safe.
我保证 你的妻子和孩子们都不会出事
I was drinking with these two guys I know from another job.
那时我在和两个在别处工作时认识的人喝酒
Who?
是谁
Mitch Jenkins and Stevie Cole.
米切尔·詹金斯和斯蒂文·科尔
Okay, go on.
好的 继续
I was pissed about being fired.
被炒鱿鱼后我气死了
And they wanted to mess with the Samras.
而他们想找萨姆拉一家的麻烦
We were gonna trash the place, you know?
我们只是想砸坏那个地方 知道吗
Yeah, send a message.
就是表明态度
But then, Kanann fought back.
但是接着 卡南反抗了
They kicked him,
他们踢他
stabbed him.
捅伤了他
Then they went after Lela and Shala.
然后他们接着伤害蕾拉和谢拉
I wanted the money. I didn't want what happened.
我只想要钱 我不希望那些发生的事情
Things got out of control, man.
事情失去控制了
Where do these two guys live?
那两个人住在哪里
Mitch is in New Brunswick.
米切尔住在新不伦瑞克
Stevie lives in Queens.
斯蒂文住在皇后区
皇后区 库珀大道6814号♥
汤米摩托车修理站
NYPD, we're looking for a Stevie Cole.
纽约警局 我们找史蒂夫·科尔
Stevie's not here. Oh, yeah? Well, we're gonna
史蒂夫不在这里 是么 那我们
take a look for ourselves. You got a warrant?
就自己到处看看吧 你们有搜查证吗
We don't need one. Unless you guys
我们不需要 除非你们
wanna go to jail for interfering in a murder investigation.
希望因妨碍谋杀案调查而锒铛入狱
Murder? What? Yeah, your buddy Stevie,
谋杀 什么 对啊 你的好朋友史蒂夫
he's a suspect in a double homicide.
他是一起双重谋杀案的嫌疑人
I don't want anything to do with that.
我可不想和那有任何关系
Stevie Cole? Yeah.
史蒂夫·科尔 是我
NYPD. Put your hands
纽约警局 把双手
where I can see 'em. What the hell?
放到我能看到的地方 怎么回事
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Mitchell Jenkins, you're under arrest
米切尔·詹金斯 你因为
for the rape and murder of
强♥奸♥杀害谢拉·萨姆拉
Shala Samra and the murder of Kanann Samra.
以及谋杀卡南·萨姆拉被捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
He's being framed by that lying Mexican!
他被满口谎言的墨西哥人诬陷了
Please remain calm.
请保持镇静
Call a lawyer! Who?
给律师打电♥话♥ 找谁
Go online! Find somebody! What's happening?
上网 找个人 发生什么事了
You've got the wrong man. My husband didn't do this!
你们抓错人了 不是我丈夫干的
Let him go! Let me go!
放开他 放开他
Mom! Sit down. Stop!
妈妈 坐下 住口
Mom. Hey, honey, it's okay.
妈妈 亲爱的 没事的
It's all right, okay?
一切都好 知道吗
You want your kid to see you like this?
你想要你的孩子看到这样子吗
Now I'm gonna let you go. You take care of your son.
现在我会放开你 你照顾好你的儿子
Come here.
过来
You did this, Stevie. You.
这是你干的 斯蒂文 就是你
No, I don't know what you're talking about.
不 我不知道你在说什么
Where were you Friday night? I don't have to answer that.
星期五晚上你在哪里 我不必回答那个问题
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表