因为我绝不会同意和一个刚认识的人
on the ground, by the garbage.
在地上 在垃圾堆旁发♥生♥关♥系♥的
I was passed out and he did what he wanted anyway.
我昏过去了 所以他可以为所欲为
Nothing further.
我方问完了
The prosecution rests. We'll adjourn for the day.
检方举证完毕 休庭一天
Reconvene tomorrow morning at 9:00 A.M.,
明天早上九点继续开庭
when the defense will present their case.
届时辩方将继续举证
Approach, Your Honor?
请求上前 法官阁下
What?
什么情况
What do you mean the defense added their own eyewitness?
你说被告多提审一位自己的证人是什么意思
Impossible, we did a thorough canvass.
不可能 我们做了全面的盘查
Diego Perez. His name mean anything?
迭戈·佩雷兹 他名字听过吗
Not anyone we talked to.
我们盘查的对象没有他
I wanna know where this witness magically came from.
我想知道这个证人是从哪里神奇地冒出来的
Okay, so run the name. Find out anything
好的 调查这个名字 找到有关
and everything about this Perez.
这个佩雷兹的一切
Copy that. Keep me posted.
收到 有情况通知我
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, you know, long week.
嗯 你知道的 这周很漫长
Go home. You got a kid, you got a man.
回家吧 你有孩子 有男人
Yeah. How's that going, you and Tucker?
是的 你和塔克的情况怎么样了
It's complicated.
一言难尽
Lieutenant. Look, I'm sorry
警督 听着 我很抱歉
to interrupt your evening, but it's important
打扰你的夜晚 但是这事很重要
and, uh, you may not want your wife to hear.
而且有可能你不想让你的妻子听见
What's going on? Well, you weren't
发生了什么 这个
in court this afternoon.
你下午没来听审
And, uh, at the end of the day,
然后 今天结束的时候
the defense calls a surprise witness to testify tomorrow.
被告方叫了一个神秘证人明天作证
That's right. D'Angelo said. Someone came forward.
是的 丹吉洛说了 有人站出来了
A good citizen who saw the whole supposed rape.
一个看到了整个所谓强♥奸♥过程的好心市民
Yeah. A good citizen? Yeah.
一个好心的市民吗 是的
He's a career drug dealer
他是一个职业毒贩
who became a snitch at the 55, your old precinct.
后来成了55分局的线人 也就是你原来的分局
I don't know what you're talking about.
我听不懂你在说什么
Do you really wanna do this?
你真的想这么做吗
It's witness tampering.
这是扰乱证人
Obstruction.
妨碍司法
Again, I have no idea. You're putting your job at risk.
再说一次 我不知情 你的会因此丢掉工作的
Your pension. Not to mention, you could face criminal charges.
你的养老金 更不要提 你可能会面临刑事指控
Like when I lied to IAB for you.
就像当年我为了你对内务部说谎
We're still investigating this witness.
我们现在还在调查这个证人
We're running his phone records, his, uh, bank statements...
我们正在调查他的电♥话♥记录 银行账单
Okay, I get it.
好的 我懂了
He's my son. He's 22 years old.
他是我儿子 他二十二岁
He graduated summa cum laude from Dartmouth.
他是达特茅斯学院的最优等毕业生
He has a six-figure job.
他薪资超六位数
And you wanna destroy his life...
然而你想毁掉他的生活
because he had sex with some drunk girl.
就因为他和某个醉酒的女孩发生了性关系
You drove a long way for nothing.
你白跑了这一趟
Mr. Perez, can you tell us
佩雷兹先生 你能告诉我们
what you saw on you walk home through the park
十月二十八号♥十二点四十五分左右穿过那个公园
at approximately 12:45 on October the 28th?
走回家的路上看见了什么吗
I was coming around the gate, and it's a shortcut.
我当时走到了公园门口 那是条捷径
I saw a man and a woman. They were having sex on the ground.
我看见了一个男人和一个女人 他们在地上做♥爱♥
Do you see those individuals here today?
那两个人今天在现场吗
There and there.
这一位和那一位
I'll let the record reflect, Mr. Perez pointed
我明确一下 佩雷兹先生指向了
at the defendant, Ellis Griffin,
被告人 埃利斯·格里芬
and the alleged victim, Janie Spears.
和声称的受害人 珍妮·斯皮尔斯
And were you able to see if both parties
你当时能看到双方
were awake and conscious?
是否是清醒的状态吗
Yes, awake. She might remember me.
是的 醒着的 她可能记得我
I caught her eye. I was less than 15 feet away.
她看见我了 我当时据他们不到十五英尺
And was there anything that made you think
有任何事物让你觉得这个女人
the woman might be in trouble?
可能陷入什么麻烦了吗
No, she was really into it, moaning.
没有 她当时非常享受 呻♥吟♥着
She says, "Keep going." Halloween weekend,
她说 "继续" 在万圣节周末
people do crazy things.
人们会有疯狂的举动
Having sex in the park. Nothing further.
在公园里做♥爱♥ 没问题了
Mr. Perez, um, five years ago, you were arrested
佩雷兹先生 五年前 你因为
for criminal sale of a controlled substance.
非法销♥售♥一种违禁药品被捕
A felony. Is that correct? Objection. Relevance.
是重罪 对吗 反对 关联性
It goes to credibility.
这个涉及到证人的可信度
Overruled. Witness will answer.
反对无效 证人请回答问题
Yes, I was arrested. That was your third offense.
是的 我被捕了 那是你第三次犯案
Yet you were able to avoid jail time
但你却通过答应成为一名线人
by agreeing to become a confidential informant.
成功地免去服刑惩罚
Yeah, so? I'm not one anymore.
是的 那又怎么样 我现在不是了
Who was your control officer?
当时谁是你的上线
Dennis Marino. A detective at the 55.
丹尼斯·马里诺 是55分局的警探
That's right. But like I said, I'm not a CI anymore.
是的 但是就像我说的 我现在已经不是线人了
I haven't talked to Marino in years.
我好多年没跟马里诺联♥系♥了
Sure. When you were a CI,
当然 当你还是个线人时
did you meet any other detectives at the 55?
你见过55分局的其他警官吗
A few.
见过几个
Did you ever meet Patrick Griffin? The father of the defendant.
你有见过帕特里克·格里芬吗 被告人的父亲
A former officer at the 55.
前55分局的警官
Objection! Again, goes to credibility.
反对 再次声明 可信度问题
I'll allow. Let me ask you again,
我允许 让我再问你一次
Mr. Perez, and I will remind you, you are under oath.
佩雷兹先生 我会提醒你 你是宣过誓的
Did you ever meet Patrick Griffin?
你见过帕特里克·格里芬吗
No.
没有
But Griffin and Marino worked together in the 55.
但是格里芬和马里诺当时在55分局共事
Did you know that? Asked and answered.
你知道吗 问过了也回答了
Your Honor. I'll allow.
法官大人 我允许
Witness will answer.
证人回答问题
Like I said, I never met the man.
我说过了 我从没见过这个人
Sergeant Griffin didn't
格里芬警官有没有
approach you or coerce you in any way to testify
以任何方式接近你或是劝说你
on his son's behalf?
为他的儿子作证
He's lying, he wasn't there! He's making it up.
他在撒谎 他当时不在那 他在胡编乱造
Janie never said "Keep going." Ellis, Ellis!
珍妮从没说过 继续 埃利斯 埃利斯
Sit down. No, I'm sorry.
坐下 不 我很抱歉
I'm sorry for what I did and for what my father's doing now.
我为我所做的事和我爸现在的所作所为感到抱歉
Ellis! No more talking!
埃利斯 别再说了
No, I knew you... Order! Order!
是 我当时知道你 肃静 肃静
I knew you were passed out. And I couldn't stop myself.
我知道你昏过去了 但是我停不下来
I was... I was wrong, Janie.
我...我错了 珍妮
I was so wrong, and I am so sorry.
我真的错了 我真的很抱歉
I raped you.
我强♥奸♥了你
And I'm just... I'm so sorry.
我只是...我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Everyone, my chambers. Now.
所有人 到我的办公室 就现在
Is your client changing his plea, Mr. D'Angelo?
丹吉洛先生 你的委托人要改变他的抗辩吗
No. You're not a part
不 你不是这次诉讼的代理人
of this preceding, Mr. Griffin. My son wants me here.
格里芬先生 我儿子需要我在这儿
It's his right. No, I don't.
这是他的权利 不 我不想让你在这
Get out.
出去
Leave me alone.
你就别管我了
I just... I just want this to be over.
我只...我只是想让这一切结束
Are you changing your plea, Mr. Griffin?
你要更改你方的抗辩吗 格里芬先生
Can we have a few minutes, Your Honor?
能给我们几分钟吗 法官大人
The People have no objection. I don't need any more time.
检方不反对 我不需要再多时间了
Or any more help.
也不要任何帮助了
I just wanna plead guilty in front of everyone.
我只想在所有人面前认罪
I think you already did, son.
我觉得你已经做了 孩子
I'm prepared to accept a plea of guilty
我准备好接受你的
to rape in the second degree.
二级强♥奸♥罪认罪
We'll reconvene this afternoon.
我们下午重新开庭
You're certain you're making this plea
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表