所以她身上有很大的压力
So she's under stress.
是的 我们的孩子五岁了
Well, yeah, our son's five.
好吧
Okay.
所以她去城里 去释放自己的压力
So she... she comes into the city, she blows off steam,
到第二天 她整个人就恢复正常了
and, uh, the next day she's herself again, you know?
那么 我必须得问一下
So, um, I hate to have to ask,
你们的夫妻关系如何
but how's your marriage been?
在家有什么矛盾吗
Any... any troubles at home?
没有
No.
我是说 我们会像别的夫妻一样有矛盾
I mean, we have arguments like any couple,
但我们彼此相爱
but we love each other.
好吧 她有和你聊过关于她出去通宵的事吗
Okay, she ever talk to you about these nights out?
做了什么 去了哪
What she does? Where she goes?
听着 我不想成为那种
Look, I don't wanna be the kind of husband
时时刻刻管着妻子的丈夫
who keeps tabs on his wife.
她会怎么样 你们会找到那个人吗
What's gonna happen to her? You gonna find this guy or what?
我们肯定会立案调查
Well, we're certainly gonna investigate.
问题是你妻子记不得太多了
The problem is your wife doesn't remember much.
也许 也许这是最好的结果
Well, maybe, um, maybe that's for the best.
如果有什么你不想让你丈夫知道的事情
If there's something you don't want your husband to know,
我们能理解
we get that.
我没有婚外情
I'm not having an affair.
如果你这那么认为的话
If that's what you think.
那到底发生了什么
So what did happen?
你说你被强♥奸♥了
You... you said you were raped.
但如果那不是如你所说...
But if that's not the whole story...
不 我被强♥奸♥了
No. I was raped.
是你认识的人吗
Was it someone you knew?
不是
No.
他说他的名字是
He said his name was...
菲尔
Phil.
你在哪遇到他的
Where did you meet him?
酒店吧台
A hotel bar.
市中心的某个地方
Somewhere downtown.
我们开了一间房♥
We got a room.
好吧
Okay.
他弄疼了我
He hurt me.
我说了不要
I said no.
他就从后面强制插入我的身体里
He forced himself inside me from behind.
那我们去做个强♥奸♥证据包的采集吧
Let's do a rape kit and go from there.
我知道每个受害者都会虚构点什么事 不过这女人...
I know every vic lies about something, but this woman...
是啊 这丈夫也想隐瞒什么
Well, the husband's hiding something too.
你怀疑他是他干的
You make him as a suspect?
不是 只是太多家庭中存在家暴行为
No, there's too much run around for domestic abuse.
要我说 就是她勾搭上了个陌生男子
But my money, she picked up a stranger
而过程的发展不受她的控制
and things got rougher than she wanted.
无论如何 只要她不愿意 那就是强♥奸♥
Which, if she didn't want it, that means she was raped.
不管哪种 她都不想把整个事件说出来
Either way, she's not telling us the whole story.
警♥察♥报告上说是在
Ah, police report says
墨瑟和布鲁姆街道控制住她的
she was picked up on Mercer and Broome.
好的 通知警员
Okay, so talk to unis.
让他们马上去清查各个旅馆酒吧
Right, have them canvas hotel bars for now.
我们绕过她 从她周围入手
We work around her, not with her.
伍斯特酒店 伍斯特大街25号♥
星期二 十月十八日
经理说你们是过来找
The manager said you guys were looking for the bartender
上夜班的酒保 有什么需要帮忙的吗
who works night shift. Can I help you guys?
是的 你昨晚在这见过这女人吗
Yeah, uh, you see this woman here last night?
- 见过 芭比 - 她叫芭比吗
- Yeah, Barbie. - Barbie?
我想这不是她真名
I'm guessing not her real name.
她一个月会来几次
She comes in a few times a month.
从没见过她付过酒钱
Never seen her pay for a drink once.
昨晚谁给她付的
Who paid for her drinks last night?
某个有钱的人♥渣♥
Some rich douchebag.
好吧 那这个有钱的人♥渣♥
All right, well, any chance this rich douchebag
是用实名信♥用♥卡♥消费吗
used a credit card with his real name?
我就是迈克尔·惠勒 这些是我的账单
I'm Michael Wheeler. Those are my charges.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我没接到过信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥的任何电♥话♥
I didn't get any calls from the credit card company.
有问题的不是你的信♥用♥卡♥
There's a problem but not with your credit card.
看这 你昨晚给这女人付了酒钱吗
Here, you buy drinks for that woman last night?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
她遭到了性侵犯
She was sexually assaulted.
- 不是我♥干♥的 - 是这样吗
- Not by me. - Well, good.
那么我们来对你的DNA进行采样
So we get a sample of your DNA,
不会恰巧匹配上她的强♥奸♥证据包里的证据吧
it's not gonna match her rape kit?
等等 她说我强♥奸♥了她
Wait, wait, she's saying I raped her?
一点也不奇怪
I'm not surprised.
我从未见过如此厚颜无♥耻♥的妓♥女♥
Biggest pain in the ass hooker I ever met.
你是说...她是个卖♥♥淫♥女♥
You're telling us that... that she's a prostitute.
你们打算拿她的一面之词就逮捕我吗
Are you guys gonna jam me up on a solicitation charge?
告诉我们怎么回事 除非你想
Tell us what happened, unless you want us
因强♥奸♥指控而被捕
to jam you up on a rape charge.
好吧 这个女人 芭比
Okay, this woman, Barbie,
走向我 问我约不约
comes on to me, asking if I want a date.
我开了间房♥ 花上五百块钱
I get a room, lay out 500.
我们直奔主题
We go at it.
而她开始哭了
And she starts crying.
我当时变得"很狂暴"
I'm being "Too rough."
我告诉她 "我可是付了钱的"
I told her, "That's what I'm paying for."
所以 不错 她是个妓♥女♥
So, yeah. She's a prostitute.
她是不是忘了提这茬了
Did she forget to mention that detail?
警探们 现在可不方便
This isn't a good time, detectives.
你得腾出时间来
You're gonna have to make time.
我们找到菲尔了 是这个人强♥奸♥你的吗
We found Phil. Is that the man that raped you?
是的
Yes.
- 他怎么说 - 他说你...
- What did he say? - He said that you...
他付了钱跟你做♥爱♥
that he paid you for sex
还说你就是干应♥召♥女郎这一行的
and that you were working as an escort.
是真的吗
Is that true?
是的
Yes.
而你丈夫完全不知道
And your husband doesn't know.
我知道这听起来很不好
I know this sounds bad.
我可以解释
I can explain it.
大概一年前 我在一个酒吧
About a year ago, I was at a bar.
一个男的找我搭讪
This guy hit on me.
我沦陷了
I went for it.
我们完事后 他就走了
And when we were done, he just left, like,
留了两百块在桌上
200 bucks on the dresser,
我当时就震惊了
and I-I-I was shocked.
然后我就很激动
And then I was thrilled.
我猜...我上瘾了
I guess I... I got hooked.
你经常做这事吗
Is this something you do often?
时不时地 我知道这很不好
Once in a while. I know it's wrong.
珍娜
Jenna.
我们不是来评判你的为人
Not here to judge you.
但你必须得对我们坦诚相见
But you need to be completely honest with us.
好的 这人强♥奸♥了我
Okay. This guy raped me.
我...我根本没拿钱
I did... I didn't even take the money.
我直接逃离了那里
I just ran out of there.
查德
Chad?
怎么回事
Hey. What's going on?
我们还有些问题没搞清楚
You know, we just have a few more questions.
我以为你带萨姆睡觉去了
I thought you were putting Sam to sleep.
我想不会是我们太吵了吧
I hope we aren't being too loud.
珍娜 还是告诉她们真♥相♥吧
Jenna, we gotta tell them the truth.
她们迟早会查出来的
They're gonna find out, eventually.
查出什么
Find out what?
珍娜...她是奥♥运♥会级别的撑杆跳高运动员
Jenna is... she's an Olympic-level pole vaulter.
世界纪录保持者
The world record holder.
发生在她身上的事会成为八卦新闻
What happened to her is tabloid news.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表