也许她不需要这样做
Maybe she doesn't have to.
让我们尝试说服她做一个监控会面
Let's try to convince her to do a controlled meet.
珍娜·米勒以前也这样做过吗
Michael Wheeler's done this before?
很多次 他严重地伤害了那些女人
Multiple times, and he's hurt some of these women badly.
那么让她们去作证啊
So get one of them to testify.
没那么容易
It's not that simple.
没有证据 她们当时没有第一时间来
There's no evidence; they didn't come forward at the time.
是啊 她们认为她们不会被相信
Oh, yeah, they thought they wouldn't be believed
因为她们是妓♥女♥
'cause they're hookers.
惠勒真是个暴徒
Wheeler really is a bully.
这就是我们想逮捕他的原因
And that's why we wanna go after him.
这不能上法庭 他会发现的
This can't go to trial. He'll find out.
珍娜 这...这也许还有另外的方法
Well, Jenna, there may... there may be another way.
你愿意给迈克尔·惠勒打一个电♥话♥吗
Would you be willing to call Michael Wheeler
看看他是否愿意见你
and see if he would meet you
但你得带一个监听器
and wear a wire?
- 就像卧底那样 - 有点像
- Means like work undercover? - Kind of,
但是整个过程我们会教你怎么说
but we would talk you through the whole thing.
如果有任何关于罪证的话语
And if there's any admission of guilt,
会帮助到我们破案 并强迫他认罪伏法
that would help us resolve the case and force him to take a plea.
我们能不能快点开始干呢
Can we do it, like, now?
普罗莫纳德酒店 西七十五大街144号♥
星期三 十月十九日
菲尔 感谢你能来
Phil. Thanks for coming.
想要多少钱 给我一个数字
How much? Give me a number.
你什么意思啊
What do you mean?
你报♥警♥举报我 很明显就是敲诈
You called the cops on me. This is obviously a shakedown
这不是这个男人第一次赔钱了事
It's not this guy's first time making a payoff.
她只需要让他继续讲话
She just needs to keep him talking.
她做的很好 罗琳斯 她做的很好
She's doing all right, Rollins. She's doing all right.
要多少钱 一万五吗
How much? 15 grand?
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money.
- 我想要一个道歉 - 为什么
- I want an apology. - For what?
为了你对我做的事情
For what you did to me.
噢 是啊
Yeah, right.
所以只需要我道歉 是么 然后你就离开吗
So if I do apologize, that's it? You'll back off?
快说吧 这是你欠我的
Just say it. Say it, you owe me that.
快说啊 你这个混♥蛋♥
Just say it, you son of a bitch.
- 快说啊 - 珍娜
- Just say it! - Jenna!
- 这里发生什么了 - 这是我想到的那个人吗
- Hey, what the hell's going on? - Is that who I think it is?
- 状况不妙啊 - 我们走
- This is not good. - Let's go.
打扰一下 这里发生了什么
Excuse me. What's going on here?
滚开 好吗 她是我妻子
Back off, all right? She's my wife.
你妻子是个妓♥女♥
Your wife's a hooker.
- 纽约警局 - 所有人退回去
- NYPD! - Hey, everybody back down.
你又叫警♥察♥来了 你这个疯婊♥子♥
You called the cops again, you crazy bitch?
- 你完蛋了 - 你就是那个人
- You're going down. - You're the one?
- 你强♥奸♥了我妻子 - 你不能强♥奸♥一个妓♥女♥
- You raped my wife? - You can't rape a whore.
- 不 不 不 - 你还好吗
- No, no, no! - You okay?
- 你还好吗 - 是的
- Hey. You okay? - Yeah.
我很好 我没事 我的人生被毁了
Yeah, I'm good. I'm great. My whole life just went up in flames.
查德要离开我了 这都是我的错
Chad is gonna leave me. It's all my fault.
没有人可以被强♥奸♥ 珍娜
No one deserves to be raped, Jenna.
我这是自作自受
I put myself in the situation.
好吧 但...但是你知道吗
Okay, but... but you know what?
我们需要讨论一下你和你丈夫的事
We need to talk about you and your husband.
他现在非常生气
He's pretty angry right now.
你现在和他回家会安全吗
Do you feel safe going home with him?
我该认为...认为他会伤害我吗
What do I... like I think he's gonna hit me?
- 不会的 - 好吧 我们只是必须得问一下
- No. - Okay, we just have to ask.
他会因为打了那个人而惹上麻烦吗
Is he in trouble for punching that guy?
我们不管那事 我们只想让惠勒坐牢
Not with us. We want Wheeler behind bars.
我的天啊 如果这事要开庭审理
Oh, God, if this goes to trial,
那我是谁且做了什么都会公之于众
it makes who I am and what I've done public record.
大多数主流媒体都不会公布受害者的名字
Most mainstream media outlets won't publish the victim's name,
但这没有绝对的保证
but there are no guarantees.
我知道他在伤害其他女人
I know he's hurt other women.
我想去做正确的事情 我...我只是
I wanna do the right thing. I... I just...
我不想冒着被曝光的风险去做
I can't risk the publicity.
我明白
I get it.
我要和查德谈一谈
I gotta talk to Chad.
2020年的东京奥♥运♥会是我和他共同的梦想
Tokyo in 2020 is his dream as much as mine.
那么现在该怎么办
So what happens now?
得和地检署谈谈
Talk to the DA's office and find out
搞清楚是否有足够的条件进行上诉
if there's enough to prosecute.
我必须去作证
I'd have to testify.
这并不值得
It's not worth it.
我们不能改变已经发生的事实
We can't change what happened.
罪行已经犯下了
A crime was committed.
所以你并不能决定接下来将要发生的事
So what happens next is not entirely up to you.
真是站着说话不腰疼
That's easy for you to say.
你没和她结婚
You're not married to her.
你没有把你所有的一切奉献给她
You didn't dedicate your entire life to her.
这事很难让人接受
That was rough.
丈夫发现他的妻子是个卖♥♥淫♥女♥
Husband finding out his wife's a prostitute.
卡里西 每段关系都有秘密
Every relationship has secrets, Carisi.
这就是为什么我单身我快乐
That's why I'm happy I'm single.
是啊 我懂
Yeah. I get it.
我说 你和塔克还好吗
Hey, everything okay with you and Tucker?
丽芙 我们有进展了
We got something, Liv.
也许是个不需要珍娜就能立案的方法
Maybe a way to make the case without using Jenna.
- 找到目击者了吗 - 我查看了
- A witness? - I went through
那天晚上她手♥机♥上的通话记录
her phone records from that night.
晚上八点半她接了一通电♥话♥
One call to her home at 8:30 P.M.,
然后之后的四个小时什么记录都没有
then nothing for four hours.
凌晨一点二十分 她给一个纽约的手♥机♥打了个电♥话♥
1:20 A.M., she makes a call to a New York cell.
她跟他讲了十七分钟的电♥话♥
She speaks to him for 17 minutes.
我们追踪到电♥话♥是打给德里克·凯勒的
We traced the call to Derek Kaller.
他是业内最大的体育经纪人之一
He's one of the biggest sports agents in the business.
他所代理的球员效力于尼克斯队和大都会队
He represents players on the Knicks and the Mets.
还有那些长得像模特的奥♥运♥会奖牌获得者们
And Olympic medalists that look like models.
十七分钟吗
17 minutes?
这段时间可足够发生一起强♥奸♥案
That's enough time to disclose a rape.
德里克·凯勒的办公室 第五大道1376号♥
星期三 十月十九日
没错 珍娜·米勒是我的客户
Yes, Jenna Miller is a client.
你最后一次跟她说话是在什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to her?
可能是几天前吧
Maybe a few days ago?
你们俩说了什么
What'd you two talk about?
当然是公事 这是要干嘛
Business. What's going on here?
两天前的凌晨一点二十分 你们俩说了什么
What'd you two talk about at 1:20 A.M. Two nights ago?
原来是指这件事情啊
Oh, so that's what this is?
听着 她当时喝醉了 她打电♥话♥给我的时候不高兴
Look, she was drunk. She called me upset.
我叫她回家 睡一觉就好了
I told her to go home, sleep it off.
- 她还说了什么 - 听着 我是她的经纪人
- She say anything else? - Look, I'm her agent.
我有责任保护她的隐私
I am obligated to protect her privacy.
我们正在调查一起强♥奸♥案
We're investigating a rape allegation.
好吧 她确实说过她碰到了一个男人 然后他...
Okay, she did say she picked up a man and that he...
强♥奸♥了她
raped her.
但是她还说了很多事
But she said a lot of things.
我当时觉得她很歇斯底里 情绪很不稳定
I thought she was hysterical, irrational.
你叫她去报♥警♥了吗
Did you tell her to call the police?
这个 我当时觉得她在胡言乱语
Look, I didn't think she meant it.
最后她去了医院
She ended up in the hospital.
她没告诉我 查德也没有告诉我
She didn't tell me. Neither did Chad.
是的 因为他们不想让这件事情公开
Yeah, 'cause they didn't want this going public.
他们害怕她会失去她的代言赞助
They were afraid that she was gonna lose her endorsements.
他们是对的 因为她可是田径界
Yeah, they're right. Look, she is one of
最有天赋的运动员
the most naturally gifted athletes around.
而且她长得甜美漂亮
Plus she's sweet and gorgeous.
她差点没去成里约 她得到了全世界的同情
With a near miss going to Rio, she has the world's sympathy.
她指望着能赚数百万
She's looking at millions.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表