If that makes sense.
如果那样有用的话
Not really.
不一定
No matter what decision you make,
不管你做了什么决定
you're good.
你都会没事的
I'm gonna make sure your backside's covered.
我会确保你没事的
I didn't know my backside needed covering.
我都不知道我需要被保护
Over the years,
过去这些年
I've been in this situation.
我一直都处于这种状况下
A few times, myself.
有几次是我自己
And? And I played it both ways.
然后呢 我甚至都做过
I've forgotten certain things that helped get
我已经忘了那些结局美满的具体事件
the right result and I've remembered certain things
但是我一直记得
that helped get the wrong result.
那些结局糟糕的事情
God's honest truth? It feels the same.
上帝知道真♥相♥ 这是一样的感受
But that's me. I'm good at rationalizing things.
但我不一样 我可以让事情合理化
Comes with the territory, I suppose.
我想这是难免的
What would you have told Mike?
你会对麦克说什么
Same thing I just told you.
和我刚刚告诉你的一样
A第七审判庭
最高法♥院♥
When was the first time you talked with Maya Samra?
你第一次和玛雅·萨姆拉谈话是什么时候
The morning after the double rape, double homicide.
在两件强♥奸♥案和两件谋杀案之后的早晨
Inside her restaurant.
在她的餐厅里
Did you ask her if she saw the faces of the intruders?
你有问她有没有看见罪犯的脸吗
Yes, I did. What did she say?
有 我问过 她说了什么
She said that they were wearing ski masks.
她说他们戴着滑雪面具
The whole time?
一直都戴着吗
Yes.
是的
Did Mrs. Samra ever change her story
萨姆拉女士对她看见罪犯脸的事
as it relates to seeing the actual faces of the intruders?
有没有改变过她的说法
Yes. When?
有 什么时候
A week after.
一星期后
Was this before or after Hector Ramirez was shot to death?
是在赫克托·拉米雷斯被杀死之前还是之后
After. So Mrs. Samra's
在之后 所以萨姆拉女士
version of events is different than yours?
关于这件事的说法和你不一样
Yes, but often victims of this kind of trauma have...
是的 但是 这种案件的受害者有某种
Her version is different, so she's lying.
她的说法不一样 所以她在说谎
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
The jury will disregard that comment.
陪审团请忽视这句话
Nothing further.
没有问题了
You said you would help us.
你说过你会帮我们的
You said that you are on our side.
你说过你站在我们这边
That you would help us get justice.
你会帮我们得到正义
I'm so sorry, Maya.
我很抱歉 玛雅
You said that you care.
你说过你在乎
You don't even care. That's not true.
你根本就不在乎 不是这样的
I give you a chance right there,
我之前给过你机会
right now, and you didn't take it.
但现在 你没有珍惜
You didn't take your chance to help, and now the men are free.
你没有好好利用帮助我们的机会 而现在那些人自♥由♥了
Those men who destroyed my family,
那些人毁了我的家庭
those men who destroyed my life. It's okay. We will be okay.
那些人毁了我的生活 没事的 我们会没事的
We will be okay.
我们会没事的
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
They're angry at you?
她们在生你的气
Yes.
是的
Because you didn't back
因为你没有帮她说
up her story about seeing my husband's face?
她看见我丈夫的脸的事
It doesn't matter what I did or didn't say.
我说没说不重要
Your husband is guilty.
你丈夫是有罪的
I know what they did.
我知道他们做了什么
Well, then do something about it.
那就做点什么吧
I know that you called the police
我知道过去两年
four times in the last two years.
你报过四次警
I know that you know what kind of man he is.
你也知道他是什么样的人
What kind of violence he's capable of.
他会有多暴♥力♥
He's my husband. He's a rapist
他是我的丈夫 他是一个强♥奸♥犯
and a murderer.
是个杀人犯
And the next dead woman on the floor...
而下一个死在地板上的女人
that might be you.
可能会是你
So don't tell the truth for Maya or for Lela.
不要为了玛雅和蕾拉把事实说出来
Tell the truth for yourself and for your son.
为了你和你的儿子把事实说出来
Take that first step.
开始第一步
Towards what?
为了什么
Freedom.
自♥由♥
Safety.
安全
A第七审判庭
最高法♥院♥
The night the Samra family was attacked, what were you doing?
萨姆拉一家被袭击的当晚 你在干什么
Watching TV. Who were you with?
看电视 谁和你在一起
My son. Was your husband with you
我儿子 你的丈夫那晚
that evening?
和你在一起吗
No.
不在
When you spoke to the police after your husband
你丈夫被捕后你告诉警♥察♥
was arrested, you stated that you and your husband were home
说你丈夫整晚都和你一起
the entire evening.
待在家里
That you made dinner; you watched TV.
你说你做了晚饭 看了电视
You were in bed by approximately 10:00 p.m.
你大概十点上♥床♥睡觉的
I was lying. Sorry.
我撒谎了 什么
You were lying?
你撒谎了吗
Yes.
是的
Then or now?
当时还是现在
Then.
当时
Today, I'm telling the truth.
今天 我要说出真♥相♥
I didn't see him that night until early in the morning
我那天晚上都没有看见他直到大清早
and he had blood on his pants and shoes.
看到他的裤子和鞋子上都是血
You lying bitch.
你这个骗人精
Sit down!
坐下
Order. Restrain him.
肃静 控制住他
I'll kill you! Remove him!
我要杀了你 把他带走
Let me go! You're dead, Carleen!
放开我 你死定了 卡琳
Dead! You heard me!
死定了 听到没有
Order.
肃静
Today, justice was served.
今天 正义得到伸张
Just... well, this victory will not bring back
只是这次胜利不能带回
Shala and Kanann Samra.
谢拉和卡南·萨姆拉
Or erase the tragic events of this crime.
抹去这次犯罪的悲哀
It may help the Samra family and this great city
这或许会帮助萨姆拉一家和这座伟大的城市
begin to heal.
开始回归正轨
Mr. Barba! Excuse me.
巴尔巴先生 请让一下
Thank you, no, no comment.
谢谢 无可奉告
A hell of a case.
该死的案子
Hell of a year.
该死的一年
We got the conviction. That's all that matters.
我们将罪犯绳之于法了 这才是最重要
Wish it was that simple.
真希望就这么简单
See you tomorrow, Liv. See you guys.
明天见 丽芙 明天见
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Buy you a celebratory cocktail?
请你喝一杯庆功鸡尾酒
No, thanks, I have to get home.
不用了 谢谢 我要回家了
Right. Are you upset with me?
好吧 你在生我的气
No. Disenchanted?
没有 心灰意冷了
We all have to answer to our own gods.
我们都要向我们的神明答复
Luckily mine is a little bit more accepting than yours.
我的比你的能让人接受一点
Sorry to interrupt. Chief.
抱歉打扰一下 长官
What's going on? Is everything okay?
怎么了 一切都好吗
A mosque in East Harlem just got firebombed.
东哈林区的一座清♥真♥寺被炸♥弹♥袭击了
Five dead.
死了五个人
第十八季 第二十一集(季终章-后篇)
法律与秩序:特殊受害者
剧集 | 法律与秩序:特殊受害者(1999) | 导航列表